Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 11, 2010 10:56 AM

Feb 2009
OMG what happened to Nymph's CMoH? So anti-climatic. >:( *RAGE*

Obvious animation budget cut this episode.
Dec 11, 2010 1:19 PM

Jul 2010
I guess that we can say that this is were the anime ends and it's a question whether there will be a season 3 of this anime.
yeo
Dec 11, 2010 4:43 PM
Jan 2010
Nymph finnaly got her wings back which is good to bad how it happened could have been better

Is Tomoki her master now? If i remember correctly they need to do that imprinting thing which didn't happen or at least wasn't shown.

I wonder if the Manga will be going down the same path with Chaos
Dec 11, 2010 5:09 PM

Jul 2008
Mixed feeling as well.
I did not read the manga but so far I really enjoyed what the anime adapted from the it and since it change so much things I hope it won't turn bad.
The episode itself was alright, could have been more epic but could have been far worst as well, I just hoped for a longer fight than that. It was also kind of lame that Chaos got owned that much when she had the total upperhand just before Sugita and Nymph litteraly hacked everything.
Talking about the upgrade, I want to scream plotkai because Sugita should be in no means able to change a program in an angeloid and if Deadalus was the one that gave Sugata these file then it makes even less sense.
Dec 11, 2010 6:32 PM

Sep 2010
Waaa )= almost ending
Dec 11, 2010 7:15 PM

Oct 2010

I cant believe how much Chaos resembles Rena O_0
Dec 11, 2010 7:21 PM

Mar 2010
hmm. im not so pleased at chaos being added to the trio but ill accept it over time like i have in many other things. I woud hve prefered her getting killed but that would be a crap ending as well. having not read the manga
i hope that it will not damagr future serious plot. Anyways betting the last real episode, I hope we'll get some fun stuff next week.
Ok ep, just felt cheesy seeing previous comments, was there any other arcs except the movie one? if not it basically caught up to the manga so it will be a while for the next season.
My Blog: Due2Life

Dec 12, 2010 12:35 AM

Apr 2009
Wow. They just had to completely fuck up the ending now did they? I mean the fight with Chaos was complete crap. All she did was shoot out her wing blades/tentacles and basically nothing else. What evolution? They just made her look like a pushover. And her joining Tomoki's harem as well? I mean WTF? That ruins her character completely.
They also made Ikaros' Artemis look like crap too. It shot like what, 6 missiles?
This episode really ruins the whole anime.
GIVE ME BACK THE MANGA'S PLOT LINE!!!!!!!
Dec 12, 2010 2:44 AM

Sep 2007
And in one month, i will quote all your words if it's the same in the manga.
Of fuck yeah. :D
Dec 12, 2010 6:52 AM

Oct 2007
I like how everyone's complaining, when the manga hasn't even reached the events in this week's episode.
Dec 12, 2010 9:44 AM

Oct 2009
cr4sian_phil said:
I like how everyone's complaining, when the manga hasn't even reached the events in this week's episode.

Of course not, because this is original content. We are not sure if this is even being putted on the manga. Most likely, maybe Chaos is gonna have a bad ending on the manga

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Dec 12, 2010 9:58 AM

Sep 2010
Liked this episode, seeing i have no plans on reading the manga it doesn´t bother me that it´s rather unlikely it will take the same path.
Sucker for happy endings.
Dec 12, 2010 10:24 AM

Jun 2010
Well for me epic episode no complaints.....other then it felt rushed, but other than that....no problems with it =/
Dec 12, 2010 10:46 AM

Sep 2010
personally, I think they did well with the anime.
Considering they only have 12 episodes to catch up with the manga.
The skipped the second boss (Hyori), which is good. They made it so the viewer won't be confused and moved straight into the 3rd boss (Chaos reincarnation).
Although there was some part where anime and manga did not match. (Nymph's wing (don't want to spoil)).
Other than that, they follow the manga really well.
I liked it. Hopefully next week, the episode will be a comedy ending or serious ending (touching)
Dec 12, 2010 1:40 PM

Oct 2010
Freaking amazing! The battle was the best! The OST is orgasmic to my ears and I want it. 2 points. For one seeing Nymph getting her wings back was a miracle that it was animated but it kind of got rushed in regards to that. Seeing Nymph in full battle mode gear with all her powers because she has her wings was great. Her hack ability field was gorgeously animated.

Probably the other greatest thing was how they animated the Artemis arrows and the big ass explosion from the arrow of Ikaros's bow contained within a aegis shield.

The second point is regarding Chaos as being exciting at first and slowly degenerating into a loser. I really knew she was powerful but did not exhibit much of it other than at first when everyone was about to get crushed. WTF was up with that locket? Is it really going to contain the original master from controlling her again? Aslo come Sugata! Nymph should have been yours, Tomoki has Ikaros! Anyways here's to Chaos!

A2ZOMG said:
I liked Chaos better when she was a creepy loli.
Same here TBH.
belatkuro said:

I will agree with your points. You are right. BTW I did read and it was not long to read. :P
Yumekichi11Dec 12, 2010 1:44 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 12, 2010 2:29 PM

Oct 2009
So Tomoki is now the master of Astraea and Nymph just like that? What about the master Astraea is still connected to?
Dec 12, 2010 2:50 PM

Oct 2010
Aurao said:
What about the master Astraea is still connected to?
She is not anymore since she broke her chain herself that connects to her old master. Tomoki is not officially yet the master, he just decided he is willing to take the offer. I have yet to see the imprinting officially whether in another season or manga itself.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 12, 2010 3:12 PM

Dec 2007
wow. Nymph got back her wings :D yay
Dec 12, 2010 5:08 PM

Nov 2008
-Heh, this plot will definitely show up in the future updates of the manga especially the memory loss thing, Astrea's new master and Chaos joining the harem (Yes, I read the manga too)

-The winging of Nymph doesn't fit in the moment (*cough* it should have been done in the previous episodes *cough*)... and heck, I really want Sugata to be her master since I've always thought that they are more suitable with each other than Tomoki.

-Even though the time line of events are extremely different in manga and anime, I wont rage about this not following the manga since I suppose the script was written by the author himself like what happened in Sekirei.

ShiroiRyu said:
And in one month, i will quote all your words if it's the same in the manga.
Of fuck yeah. :D
- I'll gladly lend you a hand to this :D I don't understand why they are raging when the manga itself is not done o.o Besides "Beggars should not choose" :D
DenjaXDec 12, 2010 5:35 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 12, 2010 5:38 PM

Apr 2009
This is why I just watch anime. I dont rage going back and forth between the two. some of you should try it. i guarantee you sleep better at night and enjoy more shows this way.

I liked the episodes thus far. another nice episode. mikako is astrea's psuedo master at this point seeing as how she "trained" her. yay for nymph
BigB_YTDec 12, 2010 5:41 PM
Dec 12, 2010 7:58 PM

Jun 2008
It was OK...

I don't know what the manga is going to do, but hopefully it's better than this, I'm not trying to bash the anime, but I thought this would be better.

Either way, I just hope the final episode is entertaining, and I can't wait for the movie.
Dec 13, 2010 1:03 AM

Sep 2007
DenjaX said:

-The winging of Nymph doesn't fit in the moment (*cough* it should have been done in the previous episodes *cough*)... and heck, I really want Sugata to be her master since I've always thought that they are more suitable with each other than Tomoki.

The president will be jealous. :D
And you know what she can do when she is in a bad bad mood no ? XD
Anyways, yes, Nymph will be better with Sugata because he use her more for her "real" powers than Tomoki ... but in one side ... Tomoki never used his Angeloids for that. ^^
For the timeline, like i explain, with comics chapters, it's not disturbing the timeline ... For this episode, same if it's before Hiyori arc, since Hiyori is not (for the moment) in the Chaos return arc, it's not a problem.
Dec 13, 2010 5:05 AM

Aug 2008
Well in any case it's great Nymph got her wings back. I almost forget about how awesome her hacking skills are.
Dec 13, 2010 6:38 AM

Feb 2010
Ikaros was singing this week's OP...

EDIT: I never knew that Chaos is an M to that extent...(love?? right...)

love Ikaros' bow..period
CashdaxDec 13, 2010 6:58 AM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 13, 2010 1:43 PM

Sep 2009
I looked up on this episode but it finally feels... bad... I feel dissapointed in the fact that none of this was in the manga and also that it didn't really moved me up liek the last manga chapter... (seriously... I even cried in that one...) and I would expect that the final episode will be of Tomoki telling his feelings (again) of having soo many Angeloids at his command.

I would expect that in the movie it will be more realated to the Hiyori Arc... (or the Zetsubou Arc, personally thinking) and telling his feelings for someone (Ikaros) and it would mess up a bit mroe with the manga plot-line.

Made by me xD

Dec 13, 2010 9:15 PM

Feb 2010
so he takes every angeloid in? niceee
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2010 7:31 AM

May 2010
Wiil it have an end?
Dec 14, 2010 11:45 AM

Jun 2010
darkerealm said:
Well in any case it's great Nymph got her wings back. I almost forget about how awesome her hacking skills are.

Yeah me too, forgot how awesome she is. I like this ep, thought it had a pretty awesome fight scene.

Dec 15, 2010 3:14 PM

Aug 2009
I like the way Nymph gets her wings back in the manga compare to the anime. The OP sounds nice with someone singing it.
Dec 15, 2010 3:57 PM

Mar 2010
rewatching this it wasn't that bad. probably due to my super high expectations. the battle scenes were very good. just ignore the plot while watching this...
My Blog: Due2Life

Dec 17, 2010 7:31 AM

Nov 2009
I have no complaints, the anime may be different from the manga, but it is still similar in a lot of ways.

I really like how this show follows the manga, but at the same time does things a bit differently. I feel that the original content in the show is done well. I don't really feel the need for the anime to follow the manga exactly, like I do with most other shows.

Nymph got her wings back, not exactly how I expected though. I understand where Tomoki was coming from in the previous episodes where he never wanted to become the master of Nymph or Astraea. I think it would be best if they stay without a master, and always think for themselves. On the other hand, I like how everyone wants him to be their master. I guess both options have their good points and bad points.

As for Chaos, I feel sort of bad that she was misguided. It was interesting seeing her grown up.
Dec 26, 2010 4:40 PM

Apr 2007
Great episode. The only thing I don't like is that some things weren't explained, like how Nymph got her wings back and what that lock does. Though there's always the next episode.
Jan 5, 2011 10:16 AM

Jan 2009
Tl;dr Nymph <3
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 8, 2011 11:59 PM

Jun 2009
You said rushed? lol since the very 1st episode to halfway all of them are nonsense

and finally the real deal is here.. just 1-2 of the previous episodes had reached the okay mark

But even though this episode was great.. the fact that the overall series was kind of a nonsense, full of repetitive fan service, annoying chibi Tomoki.. it's expected for a lot of us to hate the one who directed this
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jan 15, 2011 2:38 AM

May 2008
Sort of a lame episode... kind of sad. The emotions didn't really work, the characters didnt react realistically (such as saying, you know, killing is sort of the opposite of loving? or at least something along those lines?) And Tomoki crying at the end was really pretty forced. That person just tried to kill everyone he knows and loves? wtf finish her off.
Whatever, there's still the last episode.
Jan 17, 2011 7:52 AM

May 2010
I have mixed emotions for this ep but I've had to admit that some scenes were a bit rushed and not explained well . Anyway, I don't read the manga but I hope it turns out good. 1 ep to go.
Jan 24, 2011 6:01 PM

Jul 2010
Awesome fight Ikaros <3. :p
Mar 23, 2011 5:43 AM

Jan 2010
So... how did Nymph get new wings? Wasn't that supposed to be impossible before the imprinting?
Aug 23, 2011 2:04 PM

Oct 2009
Good episode, but wasn't that too easy for them? I thought we will get more action..
Oh, and graz for Nymph.
あらあら。。。
Oct 10, 2011 9:48 PM

Apr 2009
I have mixed feelings about this episode. On one hand, some action was nice, but it all felt too fast and several things need explaining. I hope they do so in the last episode, because I haven't read the manga either.

For example, how did Nymph suddenly get her wings back? Couldn't she have just repaired it sooner then? I am also disappointed at seeing Chaos apparently becoming just another member of Tomoki's harem after being defeated.

I was secretly hoping for Sugata to become a master of an Angeloid as well, either Nymph or Astraea, but Tomoki just had to take 'em all. Well, so much for my unrealistic expectations. I should have known it was going to be like this all along. On to the finale.
Mar 16, 2012 3:28 AM

Aug 2009
Definitely not as good as episode 7 and 8's climax. But it's very hard to top that.
Oct 15, 2012 6:03 PM

Sep 2011
Why couldn't the whole anime be like this? :(
Mar 15, 2013 8:33 AM

May 2012
Damn that sure was epic, Nymph finally got her wings back and managed to team up to defeat Chaos that sort to seem by devouring all her things on her path to them has grown.. with all that power and a wrong interpretation of love she did got defeated...

I do wonder what's next the last episode of this second season! Many things sure happened and they sure were epic!
Jul 7, 2013 1:16 PM

Nov 2012
Nymph finally got her wings back,when Tomoki said he'd be her master.Glad Chaos didn't die(not that I was expecting her to).Hopefully now she'll grow to have the right interpretation of love after Tomoki's kindness & maybe Daedalus can fix her.

Wonder how the last episode will play out.
Aug 4, 2013 2:15 PM

Nov 2012
what?! so ikaros really want to erase all her memories with tomoki.. in the beginning I was really shocked :/

and the fight scene.. it is awesome XD ikaros doesn't use her power so much btw :3
astraea is boing boing XD

and chaos.. XD damn she is became really hot now XD
DAT END CARD!!! XD
looks like chaos has join the gang XD
Sep 15, 2013 11:43 AM
May 2012
Awwwyeahhh +1 to harem Chaos became hot :3 I'm glad that everything turned out well and I don't read the manga but what they did is fine to me we still got a season 3 and I'm gonna wait for that :3 looks like the next episode is going to be fun so let's see.
Nov 24, 2013 5:57 AM

Oct 2012
Oh, good for you, Nymph.. Your wings are back
Serious ep is serious
.... I'm still waiting for Minos' reaction after that all happened..

The only laughable in this ep : Tomoki see through girls' shirt and Sohara's chop xD
"Signature removed"
Jan 13, 2014 5:27 PM
Jun 2012
That was pretty terrible.
Oh, the complete monster that thinks murder, pain, and abuse is love totally becomes good by looking at a guy.
Fucking lame. Should have ended with her stabbing her in the chest while giving her a hug.
Jul 12, 2014 5:42 AM

Dec 2013
Ikaros looks so awesome when she got fever
Aug 13, 2014 11:53 AM

Jun 2014
A pretty epic episode.

I think it was pretty nice that Chaos was showed some real love.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Cordelia - Dec 17, 2010

134 by K-cong »»
Oct 1, 2023 11:58 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Dec 3, 2010

105 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 15, 2023 5:45 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

11223344 - Nov 26, 2010

81 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 15, 2023 5:15 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chalco - Nov 19, 2010

112 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 15, 2023 4:43 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ekowc - Nov 12, 2010

109 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 15, 2023 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.