Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 21, 2019 1:14 AM

Apr 2016
Sad said:
Hakuromatsu said:

-- when you have this available to you?

Screw the cake eating loli's, the flowing haired tsundere is the way to go.

Sweet little Charlotte > tsundere
Nov 21, 2019 6:30 AM

Oct 2012
Looks like Yang is going to be assassinated, that sucks :(
Those damn terrarist, damn you earth.. oh wait xD

The narrator really spoils a lot of thing, before this he rarely appears
"Signature removed"
Jan 2, 2020 8:50 AM

Nov 2016
"Viva, Democracy" "Die, Kaiser"

Man, I really enjoyed the little chat between Attenborough and Poplan. Also liked the part with Cazellnu and this family, not to mention the reply to Bittenfeld haha.

And fucking lol at Karin walking against the wall. This came off as the most desperate notice me senpai ever xD

Definitely felt like the calm before the storm episode. Fork getting riled up made me feel uneasy.

The last time Julian and Yang would talk through the night? I hope the narrator implied that they will get to bed early from now on 😬

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 8, 2020 6:23 PM

Jul 2019
Bittenfeld's such a dork.
Dec 21, 2020 10:14 PM
Jun 2017
Cowabunga said:
"This would be the last time Julian would talk through the night with Yang."

Please NO!

Unfortunately it looks like Yang might die soon, it has been hinted since the inclusion of the 3rd ED with Julian watching Yang's wedding pictures.

11 years late, but those pictures aren't from his wedding. There is no way admiral Merkatz could have been present at Yang's wedding, as he was presumed dead at the moment. Also, at the time, we didn't know anything about Katerose. The only time those pictures could have been taken is while in Iserlohn.
Dec 21, 2020 10:18 PM
Jun 2017
We have been spoiled three chapters in advance. Better prepare our handkerchiefs.

All the responses to Bittenfeld were hilarious. I hope at least Attenborough and Cazellnu survive this battle.

I kind of expected someone to toast for the future dead...

I kind of not understand why is Yang still fighting for democracy. I think that Reinhard would have gladly given him an entire planet if he requested so in their encounter after Vermillion. What I could understand is martyrdom, but it seems that's not into Yang's plans, at least not consciously.
PaulotronatorDec 21, 2020 10:22 PM
Aug 3, 2021 2:41 PM

Jun 2020
smh so unchad of julian

fkin falk

ayo y dafuq every1 sayin yang boutta die bro im scared now u sure it aint julian dats gunna bite it?

😐😐😨😨😨
Oct 10, 2021 8:51 AM

Nov 2018
"This was the last time Julian Mintz ever got to spend the night talking with Yang Wen-li". What does that even mean? One of the very few personal criticisms I have about this show is how I perpetually feel that the narrator has me grabbed by the balls at each event as minor as it may be. I should be used to it by now but I definitely can't.
Oct 30, 2021 4:27 AM

Jul 2016
GRAYLIGHTNING said:
"This was the last time Julian Mintz ever got to spend the night talking with Yang Wen-li". What does that even mean? One of the very few personal criticisms I have about this show is how I perpetually feel that the narrator has me grabbed by the balls at each event as minor as it may be. I should be used to it by now but I definitely can't.

Death flags flying high for Yang...
Mar 10, 2022 12:03 PM

Dec 2021
berserker15 said:
Its too bad that Julian pissed off Karin like that. That might have ruined what they had going.

lol they had something going ?
Jun 14, 2022 5:20 PM

Dec 2007
going by the narrator, he's just spoiling so much lol
he already spoiled previous episode (i think) what julian would do in the future, in other words, he will live.
and here he said that was the last night yang and julian had talked through the night.
speculating based on the previous narrator saying, yang gonna die ><
at any rate, even if he wouldn't have said nothing the whole yang x julian scene were too much death flag for one of them, and basing for the first narrating i mentioned, it can only be means yang.

i can already see by this episode why bittnfield sending that surrender message was mistake.
it seems the battle will begin with the next episode, by attenborugh message.

romsky avoided being 2nd lebello lol.

wonder how much close fork will be close to really assassinate yang.
i really wouldn't be surprise if: yang would have the upper hand in the war against reinhard, but in the end he will be killed by fork.

i loled very much when the bishop specked that long justification how his manipulating fork to assassinate would be charity. couldn't stop laughing, mainly since i didn't know if he's serious or hypocrite.
Jul 26, 2022 7:45 PM
Jun 2022
Good setup episode. Loved the back-and-forth between Dusty, Poplan and Schenk. Also, the last time Yang spend the whole night talking to Julian about politics and war… sad.

So Fork’s out to kill Yang… there’s dread in the air.

Next episode begins Yang’s last stand… LETS GO!
Dec 13, 2022 9:25 AM

May 2018
The El Facil government believes in Yang, the politicians are finally getting to wear their plot armour now lol.

Anyways that surrender response was brutal xD
Jan 25, 2023 6:22 AM

Aug 2018
Can't believe we are actually witnessing a potential foreshadow of Julian and Yang sharing last certain moments together, guess we have to accept it and move forward to see what will actually happen next.

Bitterfield sending request to surrender was a good tactical move from him but its the reply that made it seem a pretty bad attempt, he might get provoked very soon to launch a personal attack
Jun 28, 2023 1:32 PM

Feb 2012
2023 Rewatch

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 16, 2023 3:44 PM

Aug 2020
I remember people telling me that LotGH is the best work mankind has ever done, and that it is an anime made by God himself, but after 78 episodes I just can't help but laugh at some of these folks. This gotta be one of the most overrated series I have ever seen... And slightly pretentious as well. It's still good, but definitely it isn't worthy of all the praise and awe.

Oct 16, 2023 4:20 PM

Aug 2020
Also, won't the narrator shut his damn mouth for just one episode?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

97 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 16, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 1, 2008

73 by leyaf »»
Apr 13, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 27, 2008

89 by MewkiWay »»
Apr 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

109 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

603 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.