Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 7, 2010 3:13 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Two morals of this episode

As for the next episode, there's a lot of fanservice in the bed

Also

Dec 7, 2010 4:54 PM

Apr 2009
Nothing too special this ep, except for the phone part with Yui, that was funny :D Can't wait to see next week's ep though, looks hawt :Q_
Dec 8, 2010 1:06 PM

Jul 2009
Yui is the best.
Dec 8, 2010 2:50 PM

Aug 2010
Ok Rito was offered some action and what does he do? HE DOESN'T TAKE IT ARGG

Hes not a MAN!
Dec 8, 2010 3:01 PM

Aug 2008
Yui, Risa, Momo. My favorite girls are the minor characters.

Though this is hardly a new thing.
Dec 8, 2010 3:32 PM

Jul 2009
oh lord, cellphone scene got me bursting out laughing
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Dec 8, 2010 4:30 PM

Aug 2010
Sexting, wow.

Rito making moves on Mikan next episode should be great.
Dec 8, 2010 8:28 PM

May 2008
SEXUAL HARASSMENT rofllllll

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 8, 2010 9:39 PM
Jul 2018
Lol, Yui is an awesome character. Those phone messages were hilarious, especially the last one. :P
Dec 9, 2010 12:57 AM

Aug 2009
Yui is the best
Dec 9, 2010 1:15 AM

Aug 2010
Yuki almost got raped 2 times in this episode. :o
Dec 9, 2010 2:48 AM

Apr 2010
It goes from near rape from the principal, to teasing from Risa, to Momo/Nana posing as Rito sexting Yui. Rito doesn't catch a break in this episode. Next episode looks even better.
Dec 9, 2010 2:53 AM

Feb 2010
billng said:

Hes not a MAN!

that's our Rito.
Dec 9, 2010 1:03 PM

Nov 2008
bskbob said:
billng said:

Hes not a MAN!

that's our Rito.

Yep, not even attempted rape will get him to man up and accept their advances.

Dec 9, 2010 3:34 PM

Mar 2009
I wonder if even Mikan has a little crush on her brother... Anyway, HILARIOUS episode and I think he isn't saving himself for Lala. I think he's saving for himself for Haruna. ;) --- Randy
Dec 10, 2010 1:14 AM

Jul 2009
billng said:

Hes not a MAN!
Agreed, it even looked like he was about to start crying for a while -.-'
Dec 10, 2010 1:31 AM

Sep 2010
is anyone else still as pissed as I am about the new cheek highlights? the art in the first season was just so much better and it's really frustrating. Also if they do the thing where each new little episode basically forgets what happened in the other ones and we don't see how things get resolved with Yui then I will be disappointed
Dec 10, 2010 6:27 AM

Aug 2010
Hoppy said:
bskbob said:
billng said:

Hes not a MAN!

that's our Rito.

Yeah, but if he did then this show would totally change. I mean, I kind of prefer Rito not being a player and banging every girl on the show.
Dec 10, 2010 9:01 AM

Jul 2007
A potion created by Lala would change Rito into a pervert, it happened a few episodes back with Mikan's sensei.

Mikan's true desire is to become a wife of her brother. Check OVA no.5 of To Love-Ru.

Dec 10, 2010 9:17 AM

Nov 2008
prismheart said:
Hoppy said:
bskbob said:
billng said:

Hes not a MAN!

that's our Rito.

Yeah, but if he did then this show would totally change. I mean, I kind of prefer Rito not being a player and banging every girl on the show.

I wouldn't mind Rito either one, start manning up, and going to route of Leicester Maycraft or going the Haru route in YnS and just having sex with them, but if the Haru path was implemented it would be terrible though not because of the sex (The sex would be awesome unlike in YnS, this anime would actually be suited for this), but To Love Ru isn't suited for a serious arc system to balance it out.

Dec 10, 2010 1:01 PM

Oct 2010
woah i love the last part. i couldnt stop loving when i read it xD but to watch it again just great^^
Dec 11, 2010 12:22 AM

Oct 2007
prismheart said:
Hoppy said:
bskbob said:
billng said:

Hes not a MAN!

that's our Rito.

i somehow doubt i wouldn't mind if rito was a little more like haruka from yosuga no sora, the lol moments would just pile up more, but then again that would take away from part of the fun from here
Dec 11, 2010 3:25 PM

Jul 2010
Celine is cute. Yui and Rito being mistaken as papa and mama was great. =P
Poor Rito getting chaced by the whole town, including that disgusting headmaster. >.<

A chapter about Risa was great! She's quite an interesting character actually. Her toying with Rito was hilarious. Playing with that 'cherry' while encouraging him to go farther. Even inviting him in, just to watch his reaction! xD
Rito needs to man up for once. -_-

Last chapter was cute as well. Can't get enough of Yui, she's so innocent even getting flustered about sending mail to a guy! Even spending 30 minutes to figure out what to send. Momo misunderstanding the whole thing of course. Sending of the photo was the limit of awkwardness. xD

Funny episode!
OnyxthegreatDec 11, 2010 3:56 PM

Dec 12, 2010 8:49 AM

Nov 2007
Rito not taking Momioka is the right move though...... I mean he likes Lala/Haruna and that would kinda fuck things with them. I mean he could of had a better reaction though.

I hope he learned to never let crazy aliens near his phone though. that was awful for him but still funny.
Dec 12, 2010 10:04 AM

Jan 2009
Quick question, am I the only one who thinks Yui is the absolutely best girl in this anime? (Followed by Nana. And then Momo, followed by Lala. Actually, anyone except Haruna.)
Anyway, Celine's fun as always.
Also, it's not that hard sending a message. Then again, Yui's a girl, there might be some difference to it.
Oh and, misunderstandings. Gotta love 'em.
Oh Celine, that lil' kid plant is awesome.
OosranDec 12, 2010 10:13 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 12, 2010 11:58 AM

Nov 2008
I'd say Rito definitely got raped by the principal (wore headphones in max volume xDD)

Is it just me or the characters sounded so different in this episode like Lala? even the principal voice changed lol xDD

Yui reminded me of Hinagiku from HnG... They totally resembled to each other xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 14, 2010 11:33 AM

Apr 2010
OMG SUCH A TEASE!!!!!! I would have gone nuts...
Dec 14, 2010 1:51 PM

Oct 2010
Episode 28
Pretty good episode about Celine. I never though she could drunk under soda influence and this reminds me of Najimi in Akikan. Yui was cute when she reacted to the grand-ma's comment of being a family with Celine and Yuki which reminds me how nice her imagination was of that. Glorious fan service of Tenjouin from the pink panties/bra she had to thinking how my hand would nicer around her breasts, ROFL! Too bad she did not succeed in raping Yuki and instead the principal succeed, which also reminds me how dangerous Celine's spores may be. Although it was nice to hear the reason why they did that.

Episode 29
Risa was so sexually arousing in this one with her cherry biting in the maid coffee cosplay of which was surprising to see Mio working there of all people. Risa's tease of Rito at first around the hotels then at her place was brilliant. At her place at was arousing also, specifically her ass shaking with her black panties (I could clearly see her privates with some imagination all it takes is hentai doujishi as a source for it :P ), her cleavage and finally those lips. Those lips were arousing not only at her place with almost a kiss but that cherry part too.

Episode 30
Full naked fan service of Yui? Count me in towards her breasts and her body. Too bad Momo at first with a joint interference with Nana screwed up a lot. Still the best at that segment was Celine sending Yui a naked picture of Lala. That was the ROFL. Too bad we don't get to see how Yui would react to it the next day.

The preview, I must dreaming to seeing Mikan's ass being shown so up close being grabbed
that's apart from seeing Mikan's ass with panties. Yeah I know tl;dr but I still think this is one of the enjoyable ones and anyways off to my party, if you did not notice it's my birthday today and guess my gift is this series's episode uncensored.
Yumekichi11Dec 16, 2010 4:29 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 14, 2010 3:41 PM

Nov 2010
i waited for the uncensored version, and was not dissapointed

though i always though Risa was a lesbian, so that supprised me

i agree with Oosran about likeing everyone except haruna, though i prefer Run, Lala and Momo over Yui
Dec 14, 2010 7:26 PM

Jan 2010
Kotegawa air-time. >8D
Dec 15, 2010 12:09 PM

Nov 2009
Kurogashi said:
Yui is the best.

QFT. That was the sole good part of this episode.
(Good 7/10)
Dec 15, 2010 2:53 PM

Oct 2009
Can't wait till next week xD
Dec 15, 2010 5:04 PM

Nov 2009
Celine running around in the first part was hilarious and cute, I loved the fantasy Kotegawa had of her, Rito and Celine :P

Tenjouin looked AMAZING when she was sitting on top of Rito, the effect of the pollen was obvious and easy to guess, but hilarious nonetheless.

The part with the principle jumping all over Rito was funny, but at the same time it was a bit disturbing >_<

It would be nice if Rito 'manned up' a little bit, but of course, as others mentioned it would change the show.

(manga spoiler)

The third part was absolutely hilarious! The text messages and misunderstandings were great, and there was also quite a bit of nudity (although Yui looked a bit weird when laying on her bed in my opinion)

I love the expressions Yui makes, as always the characters looked great this episode, and had amazing expressions.
Dec 15, 2010 8:23 PM

Mar 2009
I swear. Rito is the biggest pussy of anime males ever.
Dec 15, 2010 9:41 PM

Jun 2010
First episode was good with Rito and Yui out together. Celine's cuteness went up by 10. Poor Rito got molested by the headmaster though.

Second part with Risa was excellent since she's one of my favourites, right there with Momo who's at the top. Shame Rito didn't give her what she wanted, she didn't seem too happy he didn't take action when she pinned him down. :(

Last part was my favourite, since it had lots of Momo. Was pretty great seeing Momo and Nana and Celine send all those misleading emails to Yui, following it up with a nude shot of Lala. Next episode has me excited, looks like Rito violates and defiles my pure Mikan in his sleep. Just 5~6 days before AT-X release!
Dec 16, 2010 12:40 PM

Sep 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Episode 28
Pretty good episode about Celine. I never though she could drunk under soda influence and this reminds me of Najimi in Akikan. Yui was cute when she reacted to the grand-ma's comment of being a family with Celine and Yuki which reminds me how nice her imagination was of that. Glorious fan service of Tenjouin from the pink panties/bra she had to thinking how my hand would nicer around her breasts, ROFL! Too bad she did not succeed in raping Yuki and instead the principal succeed, which also reminds me how dangerous Celine's spores may be. Although it was nice to hear the reason why they did that.
Episode 29
Risa was so sexually arousing in this one with her cherry biting in the maid coffee cosplay of which was surprising to see Mio working there of all people. Risa's tease of Rito at first around the hotels then at her place was brilliant. At her place at was arousing also, specifically her ass shaking with her black panties (I could clearly see her privates with some imagination all it takes is hentai doujishi as a source for it :P ), her cleavage and finally those lips. Those lips were arousing not only at her place with almost a kiss but that cherry part too.
Episode 30
Full naked fan service of Yui? Count me in towards her breasts and her body. Too bad Momo at first with a joint interference with Nana screwed up a lot. Still the best at that segment was Celine sending Yui a naked picture of Lala. That was the ROFL. Too bad we don't get to see how Yui would react to it the next day. The preview, I must dreaming to seeing Mikan's ass being shown so up close being grabbed
that's apart from seeing Mikan's ass with panties. Yeah I know tl;dr but I still think this is one of the enjoyable ones and anyways off to my party, if you did not notice it's my birthday today and guess my gift is this series's episode uncensored.

It's was too long. Lucky you broke it up. But a enter would help.
This eps is one reason why I don't like when people use my phone for text or calls cause you never know.
Also the term rape is that you don't want it. He isn't like Haruka who doesn't care who he has sex with. Also when you don't let them have it only makes them want it more.
Lastly, I wish I had my own Celine cause first off, she is cute and second, the pollen thing is cool.

Dec 24, 2010 9:44 PM

Apr 2008
Rito got screwed up when he's phone was misused xD

Jan 1, 2011 7:47 PM

Jun 2009
Finally a little background about Celine
Mob love
Principal x Yuki
Momoika teasing Yuki haha
The txt msg and pic was priceless
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jan 2, 2011 3:38 AM

Oct 2009
The principle RAPED YUUKI RITO :DD
あらあら。。。
Jan 2, 2011 3:39 AM

Oct 2009
Yuuki touched Tenjouin-sempais breast, that was so smexy~
あらあら。。。
Jan 31, 2011 1:34 PM

Jun 2010
As funny as part 3 was, I couldn't shake part 2 off my head for the rest of the episode, it was bittersweet with Risa's ending scene.
Apr 17, 2011 1:41 AM

Sep 2010
Kill Celine already.
Jun 7, 2011 2:06 PM

Apr 2010
First segment, I find the principal's pervertedness too disgusting to be funny. He's probably my only hated character in the show. Celine was cute though, reminds me a lot of Potemayo. Really nice to see plenty of Yui in two segments, love how she always has awkward feelings when dealing with Rito. Also nice to see Risa get individual attention for once. RitoxRisa would be an odd pairing imo but her seducing Rito was hilarious.

Another excellent episode of MTLR, shame theres only two eps left
Mar 17, 2012 3:17 PM

Jul 2010
this episode was actually really good, celine was super adorable!!

Mar 31, 2012 4:44 AM

May 2011
SEXUAL HARASSMENT!! LOL!!
May 19, 2012 10:53 AM

Feb 2012
epic episode.
Sep 17, 2012 4:28 PM

Aug 2011
Ah I'm glad that Kotegawa's cellphone story got animated, it was every bit as funny as its manga counterpart.
Sep 25, 2012 4:47 PM

May 2011
WHY... Rito should've hit that... *sigh*
Dec 4, 2012 7:46 PM

Sep 2011
Oh man, dat picture. LOL
Dec 25, 2012 12:52 AM

Feb 2012
That sound Risa made in the scene after Rito returned home... I couldn't tell if she was chuckling or being sad.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shuncchi - Dec 21, 2010

119 by bakakisima »»
Aug 19, 2023 10:13 AM

Poll: » Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

icycoldpepsi - Dec 14, 2010

74 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Jul 23, 2023 8:03 PM

Poll: » Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Oct 26, 2010

68 by Seabury »»
May 1, 2023 12:14 AM

Poll: » Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Oct 19, 2010

74 by Seabury »»
Apr 29, 2023 11:00 PM

Poll: » Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FaithoftheFallen - Nov 2, 2010

75 by IronHead1987 »»
Feb 16, 2023 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.