Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 1, 2019 12:15 AM
Jul 2018
Okay, I don't know how the spoon saved the world and also how he was the key
It doesn't make sense at all :| i mean how come the future is bad if bunmei had never been to the past before they sent him
I'm really confused or there is a plot hole I dunno
Anyway, at least the anime showed progressive relations within the characters, I liked that

But seriously, I'm kind of disappointed

Also, I hope Maya didn't end up with bunmei, that's just weird
Aug 11, 2019 6:16 AM
Jul 2019
This show is a joke to time based series...You know what I mean just put the pieces of puzzle one by one you'll know how broken it is...Daem took me 3 years for me actually able to see this show cause it's not available in any of the anime downloadable sites which I prefer...so I have to search the entire google database to get a raw version which is not actually French or German or Indonesian or Malaysian or any other language subbed version which mostly comes front with hard subtitle...I may understand Japanese bit by bit cause I can pretty much get what they are saying from all this years of anime howling...the only thing is that sometimes they use hard wording sentences which I am not able to understand yet...but yeah ending was real terrible...Yeah I don't know why but I like Maya so much she attracts me like a magnet this whole time I was looking forward to watch this show was because of her...Aah she makes me crazy...what am I suppose to do with me now that I saw her in action daem.
Neaowl0veanimeAug 11, 2019 6:19 AM
Jan 26, 2020 8:09 AM

May 2014
Manga s ending is different 🤔
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just watch what you may like.
Don't watch it and don't make bad comment about it.
Every anime wants to be praised.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
May 24, 2020 7:00 PM

Aug 2011
sba said:
Manga s ending is different 🤔

I hope it was different.

An OK series; I really enjoyed the last 3-4 episodes, where everything was revealed up until the final clash. But I agree with another reviewer - "saving the world with a spoon was totally epic."

If Maya and Bunmei actually got marries, I'm not quite sure how to feel about that. The age issue is one thing, but it kinda feels like an obligation union.

Wasn't a total waste.
Jun 1, 2020 4:40 PM

Dec 2013
I feel like this one of those series that the main girl is the only good thing about it
I shall destroy and hate mankind
Sep 17, 2020 5:17 PM

Apr 2014
okay show. suffers from the "anime is only an ad for manga" syndrome where a lot of seasonals just waste the first 9 eps on pretty much nothing and start the main plot in the last few eps. only problem is there is no real manga
Jun 18, 2023 3:43 PM

Oct 2017
Wanted to watch this for a while now and finally watched it. Story/plot was okay mostly. Liked some of the characters, mainly Maya, Chihiro and Mikaze. Sad that Chihiro died. Otherwise a happy end. It would have nice to see Maya and the gang together one last time in the future. Also it would have been even better if Bunmei regained his memories from the older Bunmei. But well atleast they end up together.
Jun 28, 2023 1:20 AM

Dec 2022
The plot kicking in at the end felt a bit slapdash, but otherwise it's a fun and original anime with a very distinctive set of characters and identity.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 6, 2010

120 by Lanz »»
Feb 6, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zimno - Sep 13, 2010

235 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 28, 2023 12:18 AM

Poll: » Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Aug 23, 2010

106 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 27, 2023 9:38 PM

Poll: » Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aversa - Aug 9, 2010

114 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 27, 2023 9:08 AM

Poll: » Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Aug 2, 2010

107 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 27, 2023 8:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.