Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2010 3:09 AM
Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Cute Juubei is in danger. ><
MorningGloryDec 13, 2010 3:31 AM
Dec 12, 2010 11:40 PM

Sep 2010
Poor Nia. So innocent and just being used.
It's a shame the story only picked up near the end. I'd really like to see how they wrap everything up with only one episode. >:C
Dec 13, 2010 1:29 AM

Aug 2009
So is Muneakira going to fight next episode?
Dec 13, 2010 1:44 AM

Jul 2009
Poor Nia! Wonder whats gonna happen with Jubei? Only one more to go, should be an interesting final episode next week
Dec 13, 2010 2:36 AM

May 2010
Next is the final epidoe ... Can't wait to know what gonna happen next ...
Dec 13, 2010 3:02 AM

Feb 2010
solid ep and one left next week looks interesting.
Dec 13, 2010 5:30 AM

Jan 2010
This episode was really nice! I felt so bad for Nia, though. :(

AngelicFeces said:
It's a shame the story only picked up near the end. I'd really like to see how they wrap everything up with only one episode. >:C

Ikr? ;_;
Dec 13, 2010 6:35 AM

Apr 2010
Nia fell in love with a bastard who only cares for himself and claims that it's all to protect his country.
Poor girl.

Expected more from Jubei's darker personality but she wasn't that bad either shame she didn't get the bastard.
And now Muneakira is general means Jubei will truly own everything in her way ones she kisses him?
And will the innocent Jubei personality really disappear?
Dec 13, 2010 6:48 AM

Oct 2008
Aversa said:
Nia fell in love with a bastard who only cares for himself and claims that it's all to protect his country.
Poor girl.

Expected more from Jubei's darker personality but she wasn't that bad either shame she didn't get the bastard.
And now Muneakira is general means Jubei will truly own everything in her way ones she kisses him?
And will the innocent Jubei personality really disappear?

Part of me says that the innocent personality can't truly dissapear. ;-; So I hope not.
Next episode should be pretty epic.
Dec 13, 2010 7:24 AM

Dec 2008
So the innocent Jubei is incomplete? I guess their personalities will merge with the final kiss. Can't wait for the last episode!
Dec 13, 2010 7:50 AM

Nov 2008
Noooooo We may lose that cute, sweet, adorable Jubei next episode.

Dec 13, 2010 9:09 AM

Feb 2009
After all this time, Muneakira finally does something and it's so lame and useless >_>
And still spouting bull statements :3

I feel sorry for Nia here. People really do crazy things when they're in love(yeah yeah cheesy >.<). Though the flashback took up a lot of time.
I really don't feel the buildup for the final battle. I don't even understand what they're fighting against. Cramming the plot in the last episodes is a really bad idea. Then again, I expected this so I really don't have the right to complain.
On to the final episode, which will surely be an open harem ending with everyone fighting to tuck Muneakira's thing in.
Dec 13, 2010 1:17 PM

Aug 2010
Yoshihiko is just annoying and I feel so bad for Nia. Also I have a feeling they're gonna give us a crappy ending =='

I hope they've planned a second season because there is no way they could wrap this up nicely with just one more episode left and I hope Muneakira gets to fight next episode, I mean he is the general after all.
Dec 13, 2010 1:27 PM

Aug 2010
I'm a little more optimistic about the ending. It could turn out really good if they provide a lot of action without too many plot twists.
Dec 13, 2010 2:03 PM

Nov 2008
-GWAH at first when Muneakira destroyed the chain, I was hoping he would give Yoshihiko a lesson with all those gar speeches but all he did was kneeling and begging which is pretty lame :/

-Nuuu, I don't want the innocent Jubei to disappear D: I'm fine with the way they swap personalities with a kiss without sacrificing one of them to make her "complete" :/

-Yoshihiko is indeed a bastard but it would be great if Nia manages to change him in a way :D

-I can see the harem ending xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 13, 2010 2:30 PM

Jun 2010
SoFarGone said:

Sure hope so. Would like to see him in a serious fight at least once before the series ends.

The flashbacks of Nia made me feel sorry for her. Shame she's viewed as nothing but a mere tool to Yoshihiko, but I hope he throws his shitty view of her aside so she can be happy serving him.

I'm just waiting for the DVDs of Gisen to release so I can see her tuck Muneakira uncensored.
Dec 13, 2010 2:38 PM
Jul 2010
Loved this one! Can't wait for the next one!
Dec 13, 2010 2:43 PM

Sep 2010
Oh no Jubei D:

Awesome episode, the finale looks promising :D
Dec 13, 2010 4:48 PM
Jul 2018
Sartaj said:
SoFarGone said:

Sure hope so. Would like to see him in a serious fight at least once before the series ends.

The flashbacks of Nia made me feel sorry for her. Shame she's viewed as nothing but a mere tool to Yoshihiko, but I hope he throws his shitty view of her aside so she can be happy serving him.

I'm just waiting for the DVDs of Gisen to release so I can see her tuck Muneakira uncensored.

Sad part with Nia is she died with Yoshihiko in the building collapse.
Dec 13, 2010 6:08 PM

Aug 2010
Sartaj said:

I wonder how far they will go though. Like, how much they will actually show?
Dec 14, 2010 12:58 AM
Nov 2010
wait wait what if the other jubei disappeared instead of the one with the blue eyes then all i can say is we're all dead
Dec 14, 2010 5:32 AM

Dec 2007
Poor Nia :( Being abused all the time ._.
and Jubei will loose her innocent charcter in the next ep >.< aww~
Dec 14, 2010 8:41 PM

Dec 2010
Hoppy said:

I'm all for that. im sick of split personality characters with a cute adorable ignorant side...however I'm betting that that won't happen. due to some exception the incomplete jubei will remain present and true jubei will remain locked up until she kisses again... I'm predicting this based off other animes i've watched.

This episode was much better, this is the pace an action series should be at....

Muneakira throws out the rhetorical question at the end: What is this shadow casting over japan? I think its' the lack of love. What bonds a samurai and general? Love, that's my guess.

I still dislike how short this was...7 episodes of nothing, 3 episodes of something,, 2 episodes for an intro......im hoping there might be some kind of sequel.
Dec 15, 2010 3:28 AM

Oct 2010
Amazing episode in regards to Nia's past and her fight with Jubei. One major problem is the shitty stinking ass attitude of Yoshihiko until he cried. That's right it took Yoshihiko's manly tears and Nia's tears to move me in being compassionate towards him. The little shit regarded as Master Samurais being disposable things and I am sure no one feels about Nia that way in this series. Nia is great not only because of her body but her looks and honest feelings are great.

I am still surprised that Yoshihiko got her love just by showing her how to make a origami of a Samurai armor but most shocking is that she still loved him after making her suffer in that machine with all those needles injecting her. French stuff was a plus. Anyways Nia looked so cute with her blush

Finally it brings me that Muneakira is finally useful. He broke his chains and became officially a General, which makes him now able to cancel any battle between Master Samurai by absorbing their powers. On the other hand Gisen's resurrection of Amakusa has frightening powers. The multiple artificial Master Samurai drop was quite the spectacle. Also don't want Jubei to lose her other cute self! D:<
AngelicFeces said:
That's exactly why I still hate Yoshihiko, I would take Nia anytime with me and kill of Yoshiko for what the shit he is worth anyways despite him having nice looks that girls love.
Aversa said:
That's exactly what is too.
belatkuro said:
After all this time, Muneakira finally does something and it's so lame and useless >_>
Buu buu! Wrong! His skills can save meaningless blood shed. Far from being useless and lame. What is lame is that unless they do a second season it will never be fully shown how useful it is. They better leave as a cliffhanger but with the ban not sure this will have a second season.
Yumekichi11Dec 15, 2010 3:33 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 15, 2010 12:35 PM

Feb 2010
Nia is my fave character in this show.. loved hearing about her backstory... wish she could have appeared earlier.

Yoshihiko is a douche!!

Muneakira his some interesting power...

As for a second season, I don't think it's necessary.
Dec 15, 2010 2:13 PM

Sep 2009
general Muneakira looked so badass....I wished he would of punched that president bastard through a wall.

and next ep is the last....DVD re-watching time!
Dec 15, 2010 3:47 PM
May 2010
imaginary-beauty said:
I hope they've planned a second season

This. Then again there's the youth ordinance bill that just passed in Tokyo...still I hope there's more excellent ecchi and fight scenes in the anime adaptation of this series to come.
icekatana8825 said:
SEE THE INVISIBLE TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
Dec 16, 2010 7:15 PM
Aug 2010
so i am sorry for nia i liked her i hoped they would do more with her.. are they doing a second season of this?
Dec 17, 2010 10:34 AM

Nov 2010
AngelicFeces said:

Well atleast he figured how nia cared so much about that origami she made him.
Dec 17, 2010 11:56 AM

Nov 2008
icekatana8825 said:
imaginary-beauty said:
I hope they've planned a second season

This. Then again there's the youth ordinance bill that just passed in Tokyo...still I hope there's more excellent ecchi and fight scenes in the anime adaptation of this series to come.

Actually there could be a second season since a production company can have 5-6 ecchi created per year with zero consequences. I think this will be abused in a good way similar to Nintendo's old 1980's game policy and we'll have a few more new companies established just to pump out more ecchi, Ishihara might have lost the game by quite a bit.

Dec 18, 2010 11:58 AM

Jul 2010
I like more Badass Jubei than the cute one but still i dont want her to disappear , merging the two personalities would be better instead :)
Dec 18, 2010 12:12 PM

Jul 2010
AOS- said:
Hoppy said:

I'm all for that. im sick of split personality characters with a cute adorable ignorant side...however I'm betting that that won't happen. due to some exception the incomplete jubei will remain present and true jubei will remain locked up until she kisses again... I'm predicting this based off other animes i've watched.

Yeah i know what you mean. I think Rosario+Vampire had the same scenario
Dec 20, 2010 7:46 PM

May 2008
So Jubei is going to disappear? man im pumped up for the last episode

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 21, 2010 7:07 PM

Jun 2008
So the fake personality is going away and the strong one will be the only one remaining.

I feel like I've heard this somewhere before...
Dec 23, 2010 1:44 PM

Jul 2010
Using Nia like that, blergh. Glad he turned around in the end when he saw the origami she treasured. >.<

Muneakira has finally broken the chains and evolved into a true general. That scene was really nice. The next kiss means the end of moe Jyubei though! =(

On to the finale! =)

Dec 31, 2010 8:01 PM

Sep 2010
This show gives me a lot of surprises honestly, when I thought its just another harem/ecchi/fanservice anime with no plot or something, I was wrong, I've enjoy this from ep1 to this. I'm hoping for a good ending.
Feb 27, 2011 2:48 AM

Mar 2009
Nia was gorgeous.. the episode was just okay though.
Apr 30, 2011 11:11 AM

Feb 2011
Damn, only good thing of this series is the animation, the plot sucks balls like you couldn't imagine!
Jan 30, 2013 7:52 AM

Sep 2012
How sad. And she still obeys him. Still I wonder what is going to happen next?
May 11, 2013 12:49 PM

Feb 2012
I love me a good fight between a blonde and a redhead.

JustALEX said:
So the fake personality is going away and the strong one will be the only one remaining.

I feel like I've heard this somewhere before...

Yes sounds familiar, I just can't quite put my finger on where I've heard it before.
Aug 7, 2013 2:45 PM

May 2012
Some really nice action and even great emotions from what's happening with Nia, her backstory alone was quite sad as well! Well either way lets see what the last episode of this season has to offer!
Dec 3, 2013 3:14 PM

Oct 2013
i dont wanna lose the old jubei :'(
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jan 14, 2016 1:38 AM
Apr 2015
wish yoshihiko dead and nia still alive...then ghost yoshihiko order nia to take part in the harem XD
sorry for my english >,<
Sep 5, 2019 12:52 PM

Jul 2008
Now I feel really bad for Nia. Yoshihiko was a bastard.
Aug 25, 2023 8:26 PM

Nov 2010
Did Yoshihiko become a narcissistic psychopath due to the stress of running and defending the country? Did they both die? I'm sure they'll be back to help beat the boss.

Christianity sucks! The Roman Empire became weak because of it. I'm glad Japan beat Amakusa, and Shintoism remains the primary religion.
I like the imperfect Juubei since she's so goofy and cute!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zimno - Sep 3, 2010

215 by SuperAram »»
Mar 10, 1:17 AM

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hoppy - Dec 19, 2010

120 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 25, 2023 9:21 PM

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls Episode 10 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Dec 7, 2010

38 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 25, 2023 7:51 PM

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls Episode 9 Discussion

SoFarGone - Nov 29, 2010

43 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 25, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 21, 2010

57 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.