Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 3, 2010 6:20 PM

Oct 2008
Well, I love that she is so cute *----------*.... and she also loves reading, but that is my nerdy part XDDDD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 3, 2010 10:28 PM

Nov 2007
She's shy but tries her best on talking to Keima.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 6, 2010 11:20 PM

Dec 2008
Her character design is pretty much nearly flawless; her personality is endearing and her appearance is really cute. I really wish that she wasn't discarded up until now and I hope her extremely delayed second appearance brings about an exciting development.

Shiori-chan. <3
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Dec 12, 2010 5:32 PM

Apr 2010
Shiori is adorable.. Shiori is reserved.. Shiori is dedicated.. Shiori is considerate.. Shiori is reliable.. Shiori is art.. Shiori is culture.. Shiori is a miracle.. Shiori is an era.. Shiori is life.. Shiori is a sun.. Shiori is a song.. Shiori is a lifetime.. Shiori is a promise.. Shiori is a wind.. Shiori is an ocean.. Shiori is a star.. Shiori is a soul.. Shiori is a dream.. Shiori is hope.. Shiori is love.. Shiori is joy.. Shiori is passion..
Dec 20, 2010 12:58 AM

Mar 2010
Shiori is just so cute and beautiful. She's very creative in my opinion and also tries her best at everything. I love her cute side and talkative side (even though she doesn't talk as much) and as an avid reader as well, I think she brings out her best qualities without even trying. She is indeed my dream girl. Nice, caring, thoughtful, generous, and strong-willed as well. She's so much more but I'll just leave it at that.

I love Shiori <3
:)
Jun 14, 2011 7:32 AM
Sep 2008
Shiomia Shiori is an honest, kind and sweet person, It is extremrly hard to talk about her without praising or admiring almost everyone of her aspects.
Her shown dedication to her books which she treats them with the respect you would give another living creature.
She is the kind of person that I write for.

In essance Shiomia Shiori is one of the sweetest and cutest things in existence.
Mar 29, 2014 11:32 PM

Nov 2012
She's shy, she's cute, she loves reading books, she's voiced by Kana Hanazawa!
Sep 3, 2014 12:32 AM
Nov 2012
cutest thing ever existed. she is like an intelligent cat that is happy everyday.
Her voice is super cute too!
Mar 29, 2017 11:08 PM
Nov 2015
Shiori is so much more than a shy, bookish, probably autistic girl. She has more complex, more real emotions going on. In particular, she regards herself as being quite smart and her thoughts as interesting, but she is ashamed that she doesn't know how to translate any of her intelligence into smooth articulation. She is at her most calm and at her happiest when she is most distant from this source of shame i.e. when she is alone with her books. She would like to think that she can just avoid her problem forever, but on some level she knows that she probably can't. She is at a loss for how to make herself understood. She just wants someone to understand her.

As someone whose thoughts race at light speed and doesn't say even 1% of all the things that I think are cool and interesting, and as someone who has a knack for picking the most easily misunderstood ways of saying things, I quite relate to Shiori's plight. And I feel like that makes for a really strong connection: waifu understands that what I say doesn't necessarily reflect what I mean, and I understand that waifu always has way more going on than she expresses. Did I mention that she has one of the most adorable character designs I've ever seen in anime? I could pet that beautiful black hair for hours, if not days. Any of the sheer variety of facial expressions that she is capable is instant moe; it's magical just how literally all of Shiori's emotions are the cutest things ever. Her big grin that she only makes when she's rearranging books, her anger when Keima trolls her, her embarrassment when she accidentally says "arigaron"; everything is perfect and beautiful.

Also, Kana Hanazawa's performance brings out all the complexities of Shiori's personality that the animation can't quite evoke. While her normal voice sounds a lot like Tsukimi from Jellyfish Princess -- in particular nervous Shiori sounds almost exactly like nervous Tsukimi -- the biggest difference between the two HanaKana characters is that Shiori's internal monologues have this calm, happy tone that Tsukimi is just not capable of. You can imagine Shiori thinking even something like "Hito to fureau no wa nigate desu" with a slight smile on her face, like she is in a place of total comfort. HanaKana brings out this aspect of her character in addition to her already super-cute normal voice.

I love you Shiori! Waifu4laifu!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Shiori's Birthday~!!!!!!!!

Nishitomi_Negi - Dec 25, 2010

5 by NijiiroSakana »»
Dec 29, 2010 1:54 PM

» Presents for Shiori~

Nishitomi_Negi - Dec 25, 2010

0 by Nishitomi_Negi »»
Dec 25, 2010 11:17 AM

» [Manga] The second appearance of Shori

Nishitomi_Negi - Dec 3, 2010

2 by KirikaYuiko »»
Dec 6, 2010 11:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.