Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: What would you do? Watch a Series or Anime in a language you don't understand with subs or Watch The 4kids Creation?

Dec 3, 2010 11:35 AM

The thing is.. Well, I hate 4kids as a fellow Otaku.. They always find a way to ruin animes.. Doesn't even always have to be anime. Shows like WinX Club who is originally Italian is also dubbed by 4kids.. This dub was horrible, The voices did not even fit to the characters personalities.. I Myself as a fan of the WinX Club series rather watch the italian version than for 4kids to ruin the show for me.

What's up with what they did to , Well especially Tokyo Mew Mew?
They ruined it, My first magical girl anime.. I tried the english dub, However trough the full first episode I cried.. I honestly cried.. I couldn't get myself to watch any more.

What do you guys think? Would you rather watch A Series or Anime in a language you can't understand with subs, Or watch the 4kids Crap?

Mar 2, 2011 4:04 AM

Of course I am watching subs.
I can't stand in the dubs, even if they are on another language, but the same version of 4sh*t...

And that's it. Na-no-ne/De-aru/Relo XD

Apr 15, 2014 2:41 PM
If Funimation dubs it, Then English FTWWWW!!! But if 4Kids dubs it then fuck dat shit...