Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Getsumen To Heiki Mina Episode 11 Discussion

Jun 1, 2008 6:48 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great conclusion to a very cute show. I'm glad to see it completely subbed finally, even if it is 14 months after the last episode aired. I think this is a must for any Kemono/Usamimi fan, and for comedy/parody lovers in general. Some great references thrown in every episode, some more obvious than others (ala Hayate).

I hope the DVD episodes are also subbed, but I imagine we'll be in for a long wait. ^^; This isn't the kind of show I see being licensed any time soon, either. Too obscure.

I wrote a mini-review in my blog as I have been doing for every show I complete this year, but in general, I say fans of usamimis, and parody style comedy, or just super-hero magic girl type stuff should watch this. :D

Jun 2, 2008 8:15 PM

I enjoyed the ep and thought it was fairly good, i thought they could have spaced out the series a bit more. I cannot complain beyond that it was a very enjoyable show. ( Though it took forever to sub XD )

Jun 2, 2008 8:29 PM

Yeah, the 11 ep run was a bit rushed, and the last couple eps seemed to pack way too much in, but for the kind of run it was, still very enjoyable, IMO. Actually quite amazed with what they got in for an 11 ep run.

Jun 3, 2008 4:09 AM

a really good episode!!
lotsa 'boing' action in ootsuki miina's jujitsu XD

i loled when miina akiyama do her jujitsu
"jujitsu!! i'm heading out now, master!!"
and the people shout "MOEEEE!!!"

and satsuki miina's "JU-WA!!"

*don't you think tsukuda/tsukishiro's voice sounds a little different??
Modified by kishi, Jun 3, 2008 5:17 AM

Nov 8, 2008 11:18 PM

This last ep was great, but it did indeed feel rushed.
I mean, one-shot-one-kill on the mother ship? xD
This is definitely one of the hits of the hits-and-misses of Gonzo :P

Damnit! Don't die without my permission!

Mar 29, 2010 4:40 PM

We all know that the raid would not have been possible without the help of Mamiko Noto. Secretly, she is the #1 Miina.

May 11, 2010 7:06 PM

Nice series JU-WA~

May 25, 2010 1:57 AM

The last episode was beast. xD All those explosions got my blood running. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing the entire episode. xDDD

"MOEEEE!!!" That killed me, I had to watch it more than twice. LOLOL

Oh and Suiren's transformation was shown at the end! I was utterly speechless at how freaking awesome it was. (Follow the Bunny Zipper~) omg *nosebleed*

Aug 24, 2017 7:57 PM

I watched this years ago, and still find myself coming back to rewatching it once in a while. It's a silly show and ends on a slightly staggered step, and probably could have used an extra episode to spread out the Miina reveals and then the final fight, but oh well.

It's cute, it's silly, but above all else it's unique, and that's what i appreciate about it.
❀桜舞う空~        @ping me for anime clarifications.        CosmoGenesis Project

May 25, 2018 9:03 PM

That is some transformation. Overall, a weirdly endearing little anime whose focus seems to be all over the place (the childhood friend is great at baseball one second and a nobody the next) but it's all in good fun.
Modified by syncrogazer, May 25, 2018 9:11 PM