Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2010 1:19 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
Apr 26, 2011 7:31 AM

Feb 2009
That final rampage was crazeeee! Cancer's techniques are just insane.
Feb 2, 2012 2:14 PM

Apr 2007
I don't like Shiryu but have to admit, that was a nice rampage at the end. Cancer was scared silly lol

Also Shiryu & Shunrei really are cute together~
Aug 7, 2013 3:40 PM

May 2008
Shiryu was really pissed off at the end. I totally love him even more now :D

Sunrei and Shiryu are indeed cute together <3
Sep 19, 2013 8:17 PM

Dec 2012
Shiryu, kiick his filthy ass.
Nov 6, 2013 1:38 PM

Jun 2008
Why does Shinryu already gets cruel shit happening to him? Is because god is jealous he has pussy available.

Seriously though i get why he got super powered but i think they overdid it with making the gold saint shitting his pants. This gold saints we are talking about, even if Shiryu is glowing with power it seem too stupid for him to shit his pants like that.
Apr 24, 2015 9:08 PM

May 2009
OMG Shiryu! Kick Cancer's ass! whoo! Don't mess with Shiryu's woman or you gonna get it! Shiryu x Shunrei <3
Dec 21, 2017 11:50 AM

Dec 2016
Damn son!

I had to rewatch this to see Shyryu's badassery!

I'm not sure about the slow build up though but it certainly paid off in the end.

Monad said:
Why does Shinryu already gets cruel shit happening to him? Is because god is jealous he has pussy available.

LOL
Dec 22, 2017 9:06 AM

Jun 2016
I love Death Mask. I seriously love him. He reminds me of Shin from Hokuto no Ken, and Dio from Jojo. He's just absolutely evil. He meets Shiryu in hell, drags him to the mouth of death, attempts to or does kill his close friend and laughs like a maniac the whole time. If there's anything I miss most from the 80's it is evil laughs.

Seeing Shiryu's past with Shunrei was absolutely adorable.

And, even though this battle ended up being similar to Shun's it was a lot better than I predicted. It was only after everything horrible that could possibly happen occured to Shiryu, as it often does, that he ignited. It wasn't because he realized his love for Shunrei, or his resolve about saving Athena. It was pure hatred and that was something I did not expect.

I must say this episode was paced pretty slowly though. I enjoyed Death Mask going crazy evil, and I enjoyed Shiryu and Shunrei's past, but this going on for three episodes at this point and how little actually occurred in this episode was questionable.
Dec 9, 2022 5:24 AM
Jul 2018
Monad said:
Seriously though i get why he got super powered but i think they overdid it with making the gold saint shitting his pants. This gold saints we are talking about, even if Shiryu is glowing with power it seem too stupid for him to shit his pants like that.

It just boils down to Deathmask being super arrogant for his status as a Gold Saint and underestimating Shiryu's capabilities. In spite of Shiryu being a Bronze Saint, him and the rest of his group have shown potential to achieve greater power. Even Deathmask noted how Shiryu's cosmo was equivalent to that of a Gold Saint when he went full on rage mode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your favorite Gold Saint?

removed-user - Aug 12, 2022

18 by Ex-Aid »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 104 Discussion

Albi-kun - Mar 19, 2015

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 105 Discussion

Monad - Dec 9, 2013

7 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 112 Discussion

Monad - Jan 13, 2014

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 111 Discussion

jr_paperbag - May 27, 2012

3 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.