Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 2, 2010 11:16 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Akira was able to "cure" Keisuke with a night of patience.

Rin was urged to fight his half brother that he wants them to give him tags crazily.
tsubasaloverDec 2, 2010 11:47 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 2, 2010 2:06 PM

May 2009
I knew Keisuke would live : (
I like him...I'm only sad now for probable lack of ShikiAkira scenes
I wonder how they'll fill in these last eps~
Can I please, at the very least anime team, have some badass fight scenes? ppplleeaassseee
Dec 2, 2010 6:40 PM

Nov 2010
OF COURSE KEISUKE DIDN'T DIE.
They even went as far as to pull the "HAHHA, LOOK HE'S HEAD. [montage] OH WAIT, JUST KIDDING, HE HAS A PULSE" thing.
Man, I was really hoping Keisuke would die to open up room for the Shiki path, but it seems we're going Keisuke/Rin route the whole way.

Well, no matter, next episode had best be dedicated to Shiki. It is called "Il Re," afterall.
Kinda weirded out that it only took one night to cure Keisuke....ah well....
Here's to the hope that the next episode has a good Shiki fight,
Dec 2, 2010 7:12 PM

Oct 2010
Man, I was hopin' Keisuke would die, but nooo!!! DX They had to trick us and give us that whole "Oh look he's alive, gotcha! HAHAHA!"
So I'm guessing Rin is gonna fight Shiki in the next episode, that' s my theory. And what was up with Rin just demanding Akira and Keisuke for their tags, that made no sense. The episode was only okay for me, pretty random if you ask me.

GAHHH!!! Keisuke, you didn't die!!! UGH!!! *is angry*
Dec 2, 2010 9:04 PM

May 2009
Valexi said:

See, I would love to understand how this could even be possible. I mean, Rin just had the most embarrassing fight (can you even really call it that <_<). Unless this is like some DBZ crap where he got a power-up during his gracious fall. Nothing against Rin at all, it just seems wtf to me.
Dec 3, 2010 3:05 AM

Nov 2010
CHiRAL-chan said:
And what was up with Rin just demanding Akira and Keisuke for their tags, that made no sense.

Rin needed the tags so he could get the right hand to fight Il-Re (aka, Shiki).
Guess he got super pissed off about losing the last time.

Glitterati said:
[See, I would love to understand how this could even be possible. I mean, Rin just had the most embarrassing fight (can you even really call it that <_<). Unless this is like some DBZ crap where he got a power-up during his gracious fall. Nothing against Rin at all, it just seems wtf to me.

Well, if I recall correctly....in the games
Dec 3, 2010 7:58 AM
Jul 2010
Why is it that the only thing we see in this anime is frames with the character's eyes, mouths or their face at a boring angle? Why the heck don't we get good angles and drawings here? -_-"
Dec 3, 2010 8:16 AM

Oct 2010
The fight scenes were quite nice..and well at least Akira wouldn't be devasted as Keisuke didn't die. I was hoping Akira would turn into some merciless killer if Keisuke died.

Shiki, hope we see more of him the next episode and more great fights.
Dec 3, 2010 9:01 AM

Nov 2010
I watched this again, and I just noticed something......

...........Screwdriver.....
Dec 3, 2010 10:16 AM
Jul 2010
Valexi said:

What about it ? @_@
Dec 3, 2010 12:03 PM

Nov 2010
haha i about had a heart attack when i saw the screwdriver! tho im pleased they didn't lead that up to what originally happend with it. Nice touch touch tho.. im still hoping for a shiki/akira ending but now keisuke didnt die, i guess its unlikely.. and poor rin.. methinks he mite croak it at this rate :(
Dec 3, 2010 12:21 PM

Dec 2008
Valexi said:

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that! LOL!!
I want evil Keisuke back. He's much more fun to watch.
Dec 3, 2010 12:36 PM

Nov 2009
Ugh Keisuke is back to his annoying self (i hope not). There goes the awesomeness we had a taste of.

And what is with this sudden challenge? O.o (Fine 6/10)
Dec 3, 2010 12:42 PM

Jul 2010
Is there any news how much episodes there are gonna be? Normally if it's 12/13 they would've announced it a few weeks ago but now it's still a -

Nice episode, I like the old Keisuke :) Akira x Keisuke was nice this episode but I'm really waiting for Akira to go berserk xD And who is this Il Re? I hope they'll show Rin vs. Il Re next episode and won't make a filler :O
Dec 3, 2010 1:22 PM

Jun 2009
AHHHHHHHHHHHH..............WTf?
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Dec 3, 2010 1:27 PM

Sep 2009
VillettaIchihara said:
Valexi said:

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that! LOL!!
I want evil Keisuke back. He's much more fun to watch.

same....I just love his bonkers face expression
Dec 3, 2010 2:31 PM

Aug 2010
About the screwdriver.... I started laughing SO hard... XD
Well, this episode, I have mixed feelings... in essence... I LOVE IT... however... I hated it too... I mean, once again, I was reminded of awkward animation... really awkward animation and a all-over-the-place plot...
I mean... We all know how Il Re is going to be now right...? (For those who haven't heard spoilers, read the manga or played the game...)

I mean, COME ON... was that seriously supposed to be a cliff hanger... because I can see that's what they were trying to do... but... *facepalm* EPIC FAIL...

Heh... I thought Rin was on Line at first... *shrugs* but that was only for a few seconds...
I couldn't help but think... 'Shit... Keisuke just got off Line, now Rin's on it...?!' O.e
"참 많은 파도가친다.앞으로 여행할길은 너무멀고길지만 멈추면안돼.. 멈춘순간 어른이 되어가는 길을 포기하는 나락으로 떨어진다. 어른이되어가는 경험은 이제부터 시작이지만 아직어리고 젊다는 최고의무기로 아직 눈앞에 보이지않는 더넓은 세상을 밟고싶다."
--김재중
CLICK IF YOU WISH
Dec 3, 2010 2:37 PM
Jul 2010
Tayloroids said:
...am I the only person here who likes Keisuke? I'm really glad that he's alive and not batshit crazy due to Line anymore.

I feel the same too!
Dec 3, 2010 7:33 PM

May 2008
NorikoW said:
Tayloroids said:
...am I the only person here who likes Keisuke? I'm really glad that he's alive and not batshit crazy due to Line anymore.

I feel the same too!

YEA :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 3, 2010 7:41 PM

Nov 2007
Tayloroids said:

Nope,you are not the only one...we are like three now...lol

Anyway...omg...what is happening?XD
i loved this ep...I was worried that Keisuke really died...but look,he is all ok now(i thought it was just Akira´s dream or something but it was real,lol)
I can now say i really ship Keisuke x Akira...because i finally warmed up to Akira in previous ep.Shiki can DIAF:D...cool as fuck semes are getting on my nerves...
And i got my few seconds of Arbitro and punishers so i am all good :3
Dec 3, 2010 7:43 PM

Feb 2010
NorikoW said:
Tayloroids said:

I feel the same too!

Me 2! Although I have been annoyed by his pansyness in the past... I'd rather that at this point. I'd like to see him being some of that "crazy" to his fights though... he has it in him!

More SHiki pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (next episode will deliver I'm guessing....)

And screwdriver shot ftw! lol
Dec 3, 2010 9:24 PM

Aug 2009
Please die, Rin.

I'm not even joking, that bastard better die soon. I hate how they're trying to incorporate EVERYONE'S (PC) route.

No Shiki route, so I'm about ready to drop this series. I just need to see most of the cast dead really, really soon.
ChalisDec 3, 2010 9:31 PM
Dec 3, 2010 10:31 PM

Oct 2008
Akira, Akira, AKIRAAAAA!!!
Man, I would love to count Keisuke's Akiras some day lol

Rin <33333

And I think there's only 3 eps left. It seems like the series it going to a close somehow.
Dec 3, 2010 11:05 PM
Jul 2010
not_a_peep said:
This show sucks so bad that it's depressing. I wish the people who directed the trailer had actually made the show -_-..I'm sure they'd have done a better job, at least in some way.

But I guess I'll just enjoy it for what it is. A laugh riot. Seriously, how did they make an action show so ridiculously pretentious? And I'm beginning to really hate myself for spoiling the story this way.

Now that you mention it, the anime is NOTHING like the trailer -_-"
Dec 4, 2010 5:30 AM

Apr 2010
Chalis said:
Please die, Rin.

I agree.
Seriously, that boy's pissing me off. I can't even enjoy the show, because of his annoying presence. He should die ASAP.

Keisuke didn't die, but that's alright for me. I don't really mind him, he has his good moments, unlike somebody...
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next episode. More Shiki is always good.
Dec 4, 2010 6:25 AM

Dec 2008
Wow, Keisuke's changing skin colors had me amused. When he takes Line, his skin tone becomes really dark, when he's off of it, he's normal.

Yeah, this show is getting bad. Oh boy.
How long would it take to earn 50 million yen, Karasawa? - Katsuya
No longer than it would take to get to the bank, provided I have a gun. -Karasawa
I'm through talking with you. -Katsuya
Dec 4, 2010 7:09 AM

Oct 2010
Oh my! xD This episode has interested me a lot. Keiske is alive and Rin..will fight Il-re (o-o)
Dec 4, 2010 10:00 AM

Mar 2010
Drugged Keisuke totally soo pisses me off.. every time he says ''akira'' i wish i could slash him slowly into pieces. ''wee-wee im so strong with my drug chalala, hear me roar'' -..-

at the 9th minute my wish became true ! choke choke choke ! Akiras blood is the best!! : D *happy dance* lol lol .. while everything is so sad i am laughing :'D

dang.. he was alive? >.> well at least he is back to normal.. i don't ever want to see that drugged crazy gjdfjh keiske ever again :)

ending was awesome :D!!
Dec 4, 2010 10:53 AM

Feb 2009
Tayloroids said:

No you are not, he's the only reason I watch Togainu no Chi, for some reason I can't seem to hate him when he was annoying (usually hate annoying characters) and was really interesting when he was crazy. I am glad he's alive, but wish he would stop being annoying even a little less would be good.

Someone gonna get his ass kicked really bad.
Dec 4, 2010 12:13 PM

Oct 2010
I liked this episode a lot! So much better than the last one! I'm glad that Keisuke lived, but I'm gonna miss his seme evilness though :(
Dec 4, 2010 1:21 PM

Jan 2010
It doesn't happen often that I hate some character this much...but..I just friggin' hate Keisuke! He's such a goddamn wuss! I was SO disappointed he didn't die :(
Dec 4, 2010 1:49 PM

Jul 2009
Lol. Wtf was this?

I actually thought Keisuke had kicked the bucket. It might have made for some interesting character development on Akira's part, and let Shiki actually appear in more than the opening credits >_>

We could have skipped the whole flashback and recovery scenes!

For the people going wtfbbq over Rin's sudden appearance and freak out, you have to remember that he just finished getting his ass handed to him by Shiki. He's still pissed/embarrassed/frustrated etc. And let's face it, there are no easier targets than Akira and Keisuke. Keisuke's only of use when on drugs, and Akira seems to get off on being beaten to a pulp XD

Gunji for President!
Dec 4, 2010 4:27 PM

Nov 2008
o.O plot?! You lasted for more than one episode? Wow! I'm shocked!

That was the first Togainu episode I haven't laugh my ass of (all the time), cause I like Keisuke and didn't want him to die.

Gay(s)uke recovered after drug use in one day (lol), but it was nice seeing him suddenly punch Akira in the face XD. And Rin used togainu-telephaty to know where Akira and Keisuke are.

Good episode though.
Dec 4, 2010 5:08 PM

Apr 2009
Ren is annoyingggggg.

I want more Shiki..
Dec 4, 2010 5:12 PM

Jun 2009
cb27ded said:
Wow, Keisuke's changing skin colors had me amused. When he takes Line, his skin tone becomes really dark, when he's off of it, he's normal.

Darling this is just to represent the change from Keisuke to Kurosuke it's called symbolism.

MaxCrazy7 said:
Tayloroids said:

No actually I'm growing quite fond of Keisuke I think he's really sweet to Akira when he's not crazy. Any way I like this lil psycho quite a bit, I really love how Aki can't manage without him and vice versa.
I won't be fooled by a mere 3-d girl!!!

Dec 4, 2010 10:17 PM

Jan 2009
Tekizen said:
cb27ded said:

Darling this is just to represent the change from Keisuke to Kurosuke it's called symbolism.

^ My thoughts exactly

also a mediocre episode, At least i already got a hint which path they're using for the tv version
Dec 5, 2010 2:08 AM

Dec 2007
NorikoW said:
Valexi said:

What about it ? @_@

I nocited that too lol don't know for what ^^ useless scene~
Dec 5, 2010 8:05 AM

Aug 2009
I only started to watch Togainu no Chi because I LOVE Shiki D: Now I'm really disappointed. Seriously, I don't know what they did to the story D: Why couldn't they just follow a path? Is it that difficult? :/
Dec 5, 2010 9:10 AM

Aug 2008
Nice Keisuke > Crazy Keisuke

Good to see he's back.
Dec 5, 2010 10:11 AM

Jul 2009
Fight was kind of lame. Got really excited that Keisuke "died" ... and Akira's whole "oh I miss you" was really stupid. Then he wasn't dead after all ... -_-" I was about to praise the show on how they went against the norm and killed a character but NOOOOOOO he had to survive ... -_-" That whole bed scene with him going LINE ... KILL ME! was REALLY boring
The only reason I didn't hate this episode was because of the last like 2 mins? So Rin gets to challenge Il Re ... something happened to make him suddenly do this. What if Shiki is him? o_O That'd ... KIND of make sense MAYBE? Anyways, this show needs more Rin :D
Dec 5, 2010 11:09 AM

Mar 2010
Iriya28 said:
It doesn't happen often that I hate some character this much...but..I just friggin' hate Keisuke! He's such a goddamn wuss! I was SO disappointed he didn't die :(

let me join you X'D
I don't understand what's so great about him >.>
Dec 5, 2010 11:12 AM

Nov 2009
Kanade-chan said:
NorikoW said:
Valexi said:

What about it ? @_@

In the game there is a scene with keisuke and Akira including a screwdriver and rape which was not in the anime sadly
Dec 5, 2010 1:01 PM
Jul 2010
devilangel11795 said:
Kanade-chan said:
NorikoW said:
Valexi said:

What about it ? @_@

In the game there is a scene with keisuke and Akira including a screwdriver and rape which was not in the anime sadly

Sadly... they avoid BL in this anime. There is nothing
Dec 5, 2010 3:59 PM

Jun 2009
devilangel11795 said:
Kanade-chan said:
NorikoW said:
Valexi said:

What about it ? @_@

There was plenty of screwdriver rape! This anime raped the entire franchise with a screwdriver!
I won't be fooled by a mere 3-d girl!!!

Dec 5, 2010 4:19 PM

Jun 2009
LOL Screwdriver rape. D:

*yawn* Is it over already? Man, this was one derp episode. Only 3 to go though. :D
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 5, 2010 6:26 PM

Jul 2007
Tayloroids said:

lol i was thinking the same thing xDD i love keisuke for some reason :l glad he didnt die xD
Dec 5, 2010 9:22 PM

Nov 2007
lol, how the blazes did Rin's timing become so perfect this episode? The previous times he popped out of nowhere were reasonable when I think about it but this one was just for the sake of cheese. So they're incorporating paths huh? Makes sense. Now when the hell will that damn nano actually doing something?!
Dec 5, 2010 11:00 PM

Jul 2008
ImpureSoul said:
Chalis said:
Please die, Rin.

I agree.
Seriously, that boy's pissing me off. I can't even enjoy the show, because of his annoying presence. He should die ASAP.

Keisuke didn't die, but that's alright for me. I don't really mind him, he has his good moments, unlike somebody...

WHAT! Rin is adorable! He saves the anime from being a depressive pile of dirt. It's always death, death, berserk, death.. Shiki looking stupid and killing everyone. I always look for some kind of bright character to lift up these kinds of animes.
Though I really wished Keisuke would of.. not really died but just left for good or something. I don't like his old self, his Line self was way more entertaining, except all the chasing Akira and screaming his name all the time. >_>
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."
Dec 6, 2010 1:35 AM

Jan 2010
Valexi said:

Thank god I wasn't the only one who noticed that.
Dec 6, 2010 10:35 AM

Jun 2009
Kruxia said:
ImpureSoul said:
Chalis said:
Please die, Rin.

I agree.

WHAT! Rin is adorable! He saves the anime from being a depressive pile of dirt. It's always death, death, berserk, death.. Shiki looking stupid and killing everyone. I always look for some kind of bright character to lift up these kinds of animes.
Though I really wished Keisuke would of.. not really died but just left for good or something. I don't like his old self, his Line self was way more entertaining, except all the chasing Akira and screaming his name all the time. >_>

Heh heh....Rin is my favorite character in the game, and manga. I think the anime kinda bastardizes him, but I really hope he doesn't die :(
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 23, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Feb 25, 2022 8:50 AM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nightrays - Nov 18, 2010

61 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:34 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Nov 11, 2010

83 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:11 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

56 by Arzoden »»
May 18, 2020 9:23 AM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2010

76 by Arzoden »»
May 18, 2020 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.