Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Koi Kaze Episode 6 Discussion

Dec 1, 2010 12:19 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No one has commented on this ep? o_o

Anyways, it seems that both are realizing their feelings more and more. I feel like the brother's feelings are becoming less focused just on sex and more towards caring.

She, I think, is just realizing everything that he already has.

hmmm... good ep. What will happen next?

Dec 6, 2010 2:30 PM
yea i liked this ep as a sort of segue into a BIG incoming turning point.

this turning point determining whether or not this stays a loving older bro/younger sister relationship or into something more

i foresee a bittersweet ending to the series

Jul 6, 2011 12:00 AM

It was a good episode. Good character progression. It wasn't just Koshiro acting like a complete jerk. The ending was very fitting.

Jan 29, 2012 1:11 PM

^^^ agree with this guy in terms of character progression and nice to see Koshiro not be a total twat, also see the sisters feeling coming more apparent now, this anime has so many sweet and genuinlly heartfelt moments, love the little piano/acoustic fills in the background, really adds emotion!

Feb 15, 2012 8:20 AM
Cute episode.

May 6, 2012 2:57 PM

Nice episode. I'm glad near the end he was being a caring brother.

Nov 7, 2012 11:04 AM
originanime

I don't think its that weird to call your younger sister cute, but that's just me.

Him jerking to his sister was weird though. Nope, weird is being too nice. That's f**ked up.

Nov 30, 2012 12:24 AM
Stupid Nanoka speaking about her Brother with anyone especialy with guy she met for the first time.... , hoho Koshiro feel jealous... when she walk at night with some guy ,..
+ Nanoka is so CUTE when she blush

Jun 23, 2013 1:03 PM
he so jelly of his imoutos friend

did he srsly ask if its so bad to fap while thinking of ur sister? lolwut
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 11, 2013 12:56 PM

Things are progressing a bit. I think.

Sep 29, 2013 9:57 AM

He was an ass again for a majority of the episode but he did actually make up for it at the end :)

And as always Nanoka Was sooooo freeking cute! :)

Jan 21, 2014 7:16 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Man he's being disgusting, fapping to her younger sister at night. Then getting mad because a guy walked Nanoka home. He should be grateful nothing happened to her. I mean I know he's caring, but Nanoka's friend didn't want to let her walk home alone and who knows who might jump her so he decided to walk her home. I see nothing wrong from him for now. He did redeem himself a bit by being more caring than thinking of her from a sexual perspective.

Jan 23, 2014 2:40 PM

Another great episode, quite a lot of things happened and well at least they made up so let's see what's next!

Feb 13, 2014 6:52 AM

omg, i still can't believe koushirou fapped to dat bra & sister.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.

Aug 7, 2015 11:06 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modified by Frezlaj, Aug 7, 2015 11:13 PM
I'm looκing for someone interesting to talk with, are you good enough?

Mar 11, 2018 10:36 AM

Nanoka is starting to have some feelings towards her brother as well.

Uhm... yeah?

Apr 28, 7:51 PM
This guy is so lame: of fucking course is weird to jerk off to your sister.

I think it is normal to go places with your siblings though; movies, fast food places... no idea why Nanoka's friend's came to that conclusion. Maybe it's because they are teens? Idk.

Sep 27, 11:27 AM

This show is still so mediocre.

Hopefully it at least has a good ending..
Episode was meh.

Oct 10, 5:53 AM
SaiDrew said:
This guy is so lame: of fucking course is weird to jerk off to your sister.

I think it is normal to go places with your siblings though; movies, fast food places... no idea why Nanoka's friend's came to that conclusion. Maybe it's because they are teens? Idk.

I also go to movies/restaurants with my older and younger brother. What really irritates me is when people mistaken us for a couple, then act all weirded out when they found out we're siblings. Like WTF?! You're the one that embarrassed us, we just like going out as family!

Oct 10, 6:02 AM
Halfway through the first incestuous show! Will definitely finish it within the next day. But this...isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Nothing spectacular mind you, but I like the psychological take the show is leaning towards. And I still feel indifferent towards incest as a subject. Despite having 2 brothers, I don't exactly like incest, but I don't feel repulsed by the idea either...as long as it doesn't involve my family lol. We shall see how my thoughts evolve, if they evolve, throughout the month. This is just the beginning of what is to come.