Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2010 4:35 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
Apr 21, 2011 3:30 PM

Feb 2009
The animation looked better this episode! And oh my gosh animal cruelty xD
Jun 17, 2013 8:35 PM

Dec 2012
Wow, I really didn't expect her to be so beautiful :)
Nov 3, 2013 1:37 PM

Jun 2008
This the same guy that didn't want to fight a woman when he was fighting Shaina and now he used his stronger attack against a woman that was already on the floor and on her back while she was not looking?

Lol at Cygnus using his cosmo when other times he did ten times more stuff and was still going.
Feb 12, 2017 8:44 PM

Mar 2011
This was a flat and monotone episode.

Nice music Seiya was playing on guitar.
FrezlajMar 3, 2017 9:17 PM
Oct 26, 2017 9:31 PM

Jun 2016
What a contrived way to make Seiya the only member to fight Shaina. Hyoga's makes some amount of sense, Shiryu's blood loss has now became a complete plot device, and Shun makes no sense why he wouldn't drop the chain. And then the fight occurs, and Seiya can smell the real Gyste, and then kills her when he couldn't fight Shaina for being a woman before( I argue what may make this point null below). All with the convenient help of the invincible gold armor which I hate so much, complete asspull writing element. And then they get no real information out of it... and we've gone full circle to after the Docrates segment. Now this feels like complete filler. Worst episode apart from the Ikki fight thus far.
Sidenote: I don't get Gyste's power, her phantoms are real sometimes, and sometimes not? Why not make them all real? I think it should have been more clear on this.

Monad said:
This the same guy that didn't want to fight a woman when he was fighting Shaina and now he used his stronger attack against a woman that was already on the floor and on her back while she was not looking?

Yeah, I had thought that too, but an excuse is maybe he didn't see her face or something? Or maybe it's the situation. Last time was just his potential life, this time it was the fate of the world after all. Definitely possibly makes sense.

Monad said:

Lol at Cygnus using his cosmo when other times he did ten times more stuff and was still going.

Did he? The times before this I recall him going crazy were near death situations. Maybe I'm blanking on the situation he does more than this, but this time he had already used his cosmos on the ship, and then used it after being beaten up by Snake, and then was poisoned. At this point he was near death and couldn't go on. Before this, during the Ikki fight he had exhausted himself and lost, and then in the Docrates fight he put his life on the line to do a lot. Other than that he mostly one shots people and doesn't struggle.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your favorite Gold Saint?

removed-user - Aug 12, 2022

18 by Ex-Aid »»
Yesterday, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 104 Discussion

Albi-kun - Mar 19, 2015

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 23, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 105 Discussion

Monad - Dec 9, 2013

7 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 23, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 112 Discussion

Monad - Jan 13, 2014

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 111 Discussion

jr_paperbag - May 27, 2012

3 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.