Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2010 2:33 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Geez, I'm tired of their "nani?!"
- "But I have a trump card!"
- "Nani?! Bakana!"

xD

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
Apr 21, 2011 10:56 AM

Feb 2009
Is Hyoga supposed to be strongest saint at the moment? It does seem so. He is the only guy that so far has beaten every challenger without breaking a sweat.
Jun 9, 2011 9:24 AM

Apr 2011
Hyoga definitely seems like the strongest one so far; for one thing, he's already demonstrated 3 or 4 different attacks, while most of the others have shown us one at the most. I'm sure Seiya will surpass him if he hasn't already with his Cloth upgrade, but he has to get over the poison and crawl outta his hole first. Seiya's pretty dense; I'm amazed it took him so long to realize he was being poisoned.

In contrast Andromeda seems the weakest so far, which is probably why they stuck him in that god-awful pink armor. He's almost a prototype for a trap in that thing; his breastplate even makes him look like he has boobs. It's usually the little brother's job to beat the Evil Gay Older Brother tho, so we'll see who finishes off Phoenix :)
Feb 21, 2013 4:02 PM

Nov 2012
Don't ever do that attack again cygnus, it was too gay.
Nov 3, 2013 7:14 AM

Jun 2008
Btw Saori completely changed attitude because her grandba told her to stop being such a stuck-up bitch?

And why are this guys following around what she says? Or even care, this show really needs to give reason on behind everything. Why does the goverment allow some organaization to keep young boys hostages and train them? Why do this boys do whatever a rich girl says?

Unit-01 said:
Don't ever do that attack again cygnus, it was too gay.

Lol, the whole cygnus saint idea is ridiculous if you think about it.
Mar 11, 2015 8:13 PM

May 2009
Jeez, you guys sure are hating on this series! This anime is from the eighties so things here are different from the other shows, plus it's only been 11 eps, come on!
Also, don't hate on Cygnus because his move looked weird with the arms flaying...

I hope Shinryu comes back soon and Seiya gets out of his predicament!
Apr 14, 2016 8:20 PM

Mar 2011
Hyoga won easily, while Seiya almost died... lol
Jun 5, 2016 6:52 PM
Dec 2014
So The battle for The gold armour stated, Ikki sure is Stronger for knowing The place. Seya can again use full-Power kicking ass.
Aug 21, 2016 1:25 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I wanted to cry from Shiryuu's sacrifice. Hyoga is strong :D
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 17, 2017 3:16 AM

Jun 2016
The bond between Seiya and Shiryu is too gar! "You have offered your own life in the name of our friendship!", proceeds to see the fact his armor saved him as Shiryu's very spirit protecting him and we get imagery of Shiryu's dragon overlapping Seiya's pegasus. That was so beautiful I wanted to cry manly tears. Shiryu karate chopped his god damn wrists to bleed to death into Seiya's armor, jesus, he has proven himself to be a worthy husbando.

Hyoga continues to be hilariously arrogant, screaming every word he says. It was hysterical to me that this was the second overly extreme killing method he's done. Everyone knocked out the black knights earlier, but Hyoga froze one solid and smashed him into little pieces. And now this time he freezes his opponent in an eternal ice, so that if he can't make it out himself he'll be frozen but conscious forever, or at least until his death. His fighting method reminds me of Hiei from Yuyu Hakusho, as in

This was probably my favorite episode yet, I loved every minute of it.
Jul 23, 2021 5:36 PM

Jan 2021
Hyoga Really is so strong.
Also Shiryuu deserves better.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 112 Discussion

Monad - Jan 13, 2014

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 111 Discussion

jr_paperbag - May 27, 2012

3 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 100 Discussion

Monad - Dec 9, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 16, 11:19 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 97 Discussion

jr_paperbag - May 22, 2012

7 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 10, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 98 Discussion

Albi-kun - Dec 7, 2014

3 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 10, 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.