15th Anniversary
Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 9 Discussion

Nov 29, 2010 9:32 PM

Her sister being the West Maiden is perfect, definitely makes me intrigued to see how her sister will protect her. I love Mizuno more so than Wako for some reason now, she's a better fit for Takuto in my opinion. Keep up the good work star driver, you're impressing me.
StardustNyako said:
If you had multiple anime on the screen at once it'd all be jumbled up. Kaneki Ken might become a ninja who guides souls to the afterlife Battlefront where they find peace and reincarnate to AIs.

Nov 29, 2010 10:09 PM

StormViruz said:
zimno said:
Mine is long.

4/5

LMAO.. I just thought of posting this but somebody thought of the same thing too... xD

Same here.... and I loved: "It's-a-safe!!" lol. engrish.

This episode was fabulous as usual... pure enjoyment.

It's interesting that the one sister is in an organization hell bent on capturing the "maidens"... yet she's all about protecting her sis. Hmmmm.... is she gonna infiltrate from the inside...?

Either way... I always appreciate the Bishounen <333
Modified by desolato, Nov 30, 2010 5:38 AM

Nov 29, 2010 10:40 PM

Sugata's comment seems to be the highlight of this episode.. i also miss Monochrome :[

Nov 30, 2010 12:36 AM

Oosran said:
I was right, take that, belatkuro~
Lol. So she's a maiden as well. But I still hold on to the fact that there wasn't anything mentioned last episode about it(read:no one said "west maiden"). The "4 girls inside the bus are maidens" don't count.

Nov 30, 2010 6:23 AM

belatkuro said:
Oosran said:
I was right, take that, belatkuro~
Lol. So she's a maiden as well. But I still hold on to the fact that there wasn't anything mentioned last episode about it(read:no one said "west maiden"). The "4 girls inside the bus are maidens" don't count.
I wonder if we(meaning Oosran and I) have some precognition powers then, that we knew Mizuno's a maiden a week ago. =3=
Modified by OrochiPL, Nov 30, 2010 12:42 PM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

Nov 30, 2010 11:36 AM

why are people saying that the 4 girls on the bus are all maidens? One of them is in Glittering Star.

Nov 30, 2010 5:48 PM

SoFarGone said:
why are people saying that the 4 girls on the bus are all maidens? One of them is in Glittering Star.

Probably cause of the imagery and that three maidens just happened to be sitting in their respective positions regarding their maidenship.

Also, IT'S A SAFE!

(the subbers screwed up. The guys were saying that the third phase sucked. Not second)

Dec 1, 2010 12:22 AM

garfield15 said:
(the subbers screwed up. The guys were saying that the third phase sucked. Not second)
I don't speak Japanese so I can't say which is correct or incorrect, but why would they say the third phase sucked if they've never even been able to try it?

Dec 1, 2010 2:22 AM

Iilia said:
garfield15 said:
I don't speak Japanese so I can't say which is correct or incorrect, but why would they say the third phase sucked if they've never even been able to try it?
They did say "dai-san phase" which is third phase not actually "dai-nii phase" is second phase in their line. Garfield is right :P
Probably because they think they can beat Takuto in second phase when they actually say that (given their cocky attitude that's not surprising) & but Stick Star line after he leave Katashiro with his badge "I guess we do need third phase to win", imply that they realized that second phase is no good for them so they need level up to third phase quickly.

Dec 1, 2010 11:02 AM
Siva said:
Next time you are going to learn that Head and Sugata are actually brother.

I knew it along! I always thought that their hair looked the same and wondered if they were related

Dec 1, 2010 6:57 PM

It's a SAFE!! oh Takuto, you and your silly lines always cracks me up.. XD

New characters looks interesting.. the west maiden seems to be a lot of fun to watch.. wonder what her sister's motive really is, can't really tell if she's ally or foe yet.. and Kiraboshi gets some more bishounen troops to balance out eh bishoujo leader..

Sakana-chan, still miss your singing.. :'(

And they even changed Sakana-chan's image on the bus with Mizuno's at the ED..

Dec 4, 2010 12:52 PM

In the West Maiden's room she had Aqua Timez poster everywhere. lol

Dec 4, 2010 5:43 PM

The more I watch this show, the more I'm convinced that, as far as menacing secret organizations go, Glittering Crux is only like a half-step ahead of Team Rocket, if even that.

Dec 5, 2010 2:43 AM

Iri said:
The more I watch this show, the more I'm convinced that, as far as menacing secret organizations go, Glittering Crux is only like a half-step ahead of Team Rocket, if even that.
Lol...yeah they just keep getting blasted away.

New characters are interesting...they help to keep things fresh.

Dec 27, 2010 8:15 PM

Iri said:

Jan 27, 2011 3:38 PM

Hmmm very curious about whats going to happen with the West maiden...

Feb 10, 2011 9:48 AM

Interesting, Manticore joined the bad guys to protect her sister?

Mar 7, 2011 8:51 AM

Mizuno is interesting , i hope she sticks around longer ...

Mar 15, 2011 10:56 AM

Twin sister's got more personality than Wako. I'll go with them.

Hmm... Never thought I'd comment in the forums because this isn't the kind of anime I usually watch. But the mix of cheesiness and clicheeness with originality and quality is pretty appealing, I should say. I think I'll watch this till the end.

Sep 19, 2011 4:11 PM

zimno said:
Mine is long.

4/5

i fricken lol'd. you need to stop thinking like that, lol

Mar 25, 2012 3:06 PM
Lmao "mine is long". Looks like things are finally going to proceed to the next stage.

May 25, 2012 3:36 PM

Iri said:

Haha, I also agree with this statement.

Apr 24, 2013 3:26 PM

Mizuno- now here's a pink-haired girl I actually like.

Look at Takuto and Sugata's morning after, after all that heavy breathing last night they needed a nice bath together.

I can't take any of their lines seriously when they talk to each other.
They are just full of 'that's what he said' moments ahahaha.

Jun 20, 2013 9:10 PM

Takuto no "It's a pinch" this time?
Don't bother if you don't know how special effects were done without computers.

Aug 24, 2013 7:55 AM
I like the new characters :D

Mar 5, 2014 4:07 AM

5/5

Episode they get bored, there's another bit of "people" who comes to animate the plot, great.
Narration by now usual, with a pattern almost infallible, oh well!
At least not as boring as the performance, because it dimosta fun.
Profit for the entry of new characters, even if they could avoid to throw them into the fray in this way, too bad!
The technical and graphics that goes to great.
Pleasant work of Bones, opening and ending as nice as the OST.

Sep 9, 2014 2:09 PM

I quite like this new character, having her be the west maiden as well makes her character even more interesting! So let's see what happens next!

Mar 9, 2016 11:58 AM

That's some big-o type look cybody there.

Mar 9, 2016 3:40 PM

Tauburn
Them funnels yo

May 6, 2016 10:54 PM

They do have to battle every episode with the same conclusion but will change .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 1, 2016 2:43 PM

I love her already. Mizuno X Takuto for life.

Although the episode preview troubles me.
One chick is good enough, please dont make this a sister battle royale for Takuto's love... I hate those.
These episodes seem to get better and better.
Also I noticed the outro changed.

Edit:
Homolust said:
Iri said:

Haha, I also agree with this statement.

I am SO glad I am not the only one who noticed this parallel.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 19, 2017 5:37 AM

The West Maiden is cute, but it could not be telegraphed anymore that she was the one.

And of course her sister is the bad guy because...tropes!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]