Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 30, 2014 8:18 PM

May 2014
The parents in the first 20 seconds of the episode made it so worth it!
The festival is a side event, which is totally cool. The plot picks up, with Touma's misfortune with walking in on changing girls as a plot point! Good stuff, good episode.
Oct 17, 2014 12:44 PM

Jul 2014
Moe_Moe_Mafuyu said:
Wasabi said:
Oriana Thomson is clearly the best character in the show. Period.

this.

and why were the committee leaders breast so large?

Don't question it. enjoy it.
Jan 17, 2016 5:38 AM

Mar 2014
Ahh .. It seems they approve of them but .. I would want a harem for me ~ .
"Stab sword" has a rather lame epithet . Well , it still has greater value .
If you ever see loli teardrops , know what should be done .
That was total warfare . Burning will is burning ~ .
And I'm laughing so hard !! lmao with the misunderstandings .
"It's where Science and Magic crosses." I dreamed of that place .
VERY GREAT Episode ~ !!! Good to see old characters having parts of it ~ .
Sweet flags raised ~ !!! HAREM PLOT FTW . Ganbare for Daihaseisai ~ !! <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2016 2:19 AM

Mar 2015
The best episode for Season II so far but I still rate this show as 7/10.

There was tremendous amount of fan service here, hehe.
Misaka Mother big tits, Fukiyose oppai, Index pussy, Oriana oppai, damn!
Feb 8, 2016 11:03 AM
Jan 2014
Touma went maximum Rito Yuuki in this episode.
Mar 28, 2016 9:00 PM

Mar 2015
When that woman said ara ara, I suddenly remembered that it's Touma's mother.

Also lol, so much Misaka moments! The penalty games, the borrowing games, the indirect kiss.

His harem just grow more and more eh? Just give Misaka more screen time!

I'm not gonna lie, I found a doujinshi for this penalty game before I watch this episode.

May 6, 2016 10:33 PM
Apr 2015
Ajunky said:
Sartaj said:
Not sure what people aren't understanding in the plot right now, but since I've already read the novels all the way up to the current one, I already know what's going on and what will go on, so it's easier for me, perhaps.

This arc is pretty enjoyable, and Oriana is awesome (proof is that she's the first female Touma ever actually gave interest to, we can see he wants a REAL woman). Next couple episodes are going to be great with the awesome trio of Tsuchimikado, Stiyl, and Touma, though what I'm really looking forward is the episode after this arc finishes. More Last Order is always welcomes, and LO with Touma makes it even better.

I've also read the novels, but being objective, this episode doesn't explain very well what's going on, which is no surprise to me since it seemed to be focused on the fan service, fitting the rest as best as possible around it.

Don't get me wrong, I like fan service, as long as it doesn't interfere with the story, as it did here.

Whenever someone has to say "Don't get me wrong, I like fan service..." it's clear that's not true.
May 13, 2016 7:31 AM

Jun 2015
Touma sure is lucky
Jan 19, 2017 3:00 AM

Dec 2013
Big boobs were everywhere in this episode!

Plenty of great Misaka moments in this episode.

I'm curious what spell Touma accidentally cancelled.
Jun 15, 2017 11:28 AM

Mar 2013
Lol I loved fan service in this episode.
The committee girl was hot.

But w/e happened to the parents afterwards shown early in the episode? XD
Nov 4, 2017 8:46 AM

Nov 2011
Wow, it's a life that I had to start this anime series, however it was a great episode about narration and plot. Too bad that the quality of the drawings is really bad at certain times.
Jan 2, 2018 4:37 AM

Apr 2013
Lots of fanservice in this episode, unexpected. That girl in the end looks quite entertaining though :>
May 8, 2018 10:33 AM

Nov 2016
Pretty fun episode,Touma had it tough,tho xDD

New blonde girl seems pretty interesting....

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 23, 2018 4:59 AM

Dec 2014
touma you lucky bastard...I seriously think that guy was never unlucky
Feb 7, 2019 8:35 AM

Dec 2014
good lord Touma

misfortune my ass

committee girl is something else huh :O
Mar 10, 2019 7:47 AM

Aug 2017
The Roman Catholic Church is back with evil intentions. Dat Oriana's boobs.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 22, 2019 1:42 AM

Aug 2011
Okay, I think just about had it with Index. She is such a worthless character, contributes nothing to the story, and I cannot understand why Touma lets her leech off of him.
And no she isn't funny. I'm sick and tired of her "Touma, me HUNGER" shtick. Its not funny and will never be funny.
She really needs to be written out of the story. She's by far one of the biggest flaws in the anime. And given all the flaws in the anime that's saying something
Apr 7, 2019 9:32 AM
Jan 2019
Do not stop laughing with this episode. LOL.
"What a disgrace" 😂😂😂.
Sep 2, 2019 12:50 PM
Sep 2007
Well, sports festival episode here. Index is annoyingly childlish once again. Touma on the other hand wastes time admiring the view when finding undressed girl instead of quickly saying "sorry" and closing the door. I know boobies are distracting, but not that distracting (maybe).
And then we have this - https://imgur.com/a/6ZPaQ5J . Very subtle...
Apr 15, 2020 9:13 AM
Jul 2019
Daihaseisai is finally here. But of course this ain't a slice of slice so there's barely any sports and mostly punching women.

The entire episode, I was distracted by Fukiyose's massive rack. Jesus, how does that shirt look like if not worn? Not to mention it's like a black hole, shirt is getting sucked in.

Touma being Rito over here, entering rooms at the wrong time and seeing them good PLOT.
May 28, 2020 5:38 AM

Aug 2018
That woman at 00:42.. She looks like MILF Misaka.. ;D Is it Misaka's mom?..
Why would they choose to trade some artifact especially in this city?.. When they have to also deal with city's security?.. Well, I guess, funny absurdities continue.. ;P
Well, that girl from committee indeed has big boobs.. It was obvious even without wet uniform..
Well, everyone got inspired by teacher.. Maybe..
And.. Even more fanservice with that big boobed girl.. Yeah.. This season has more nice fanservice.. ;P Though, fanservice with Agnese in earlier episodes, for example.. She turned out villain in the end.. So.. I'd prefer they wouldn't do that like that, how they did it with Agnese.. Cause it's strange..
Who makes underground passages which are 3 km long anyway?.. Well.. Maybe it's part of metro or something..
Kuroko is in wheel chair after last mission?.. Damn.. Well, she could walk, I saw that.. But still she got hurt like that.. Well.. I'm really worried for Judgment girls, really..
Eh?.. Kanzaki is Holy?.. Alright.. Didn't pay attention to this kind of fact before.. I guess it means she has some special powers or something?..
Pussy covering pussy.. Alright.. ;P
And.. Running into woman they were searching for.. I mean.. With how Touma luckily run into people he needs every time.. It's just official at this point that he is not unlucky, but actually very lucky.. ;P
Jul 5, 2020 7:22 PM
Dec 2017
This episode had so many accidental boob moments that it was almost unbearable to watch. So tasteless and completely unnecessary. Just shows that its not all that interesting if they have to resort to stupid fanservice to keep it interesting.
Nov 14, 2020 5:49 AM

Jan 2017
Awww Touma's classmates got all fired up just for Komoe's sake, that's so touching really

And here comes the ultimate fanservice character ;)
Jan 22, 2021 5:22 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
After watching the high quality production that was the index movie, this animation really being subpar. Doesn't matter too much though, looks like a fun arc to me. And lot's of big bewbies and touma continuing to get injured from just about every female in existence. At least finally he was able to avoid some bites from loli nun girl.

and the best gift that the world of index has given us so far, wheelchair shirai-san, is still as funny as ever

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 13, 2022 5:27 AM
Oct 2019
Touma and Boba, that's the highlight of the episode...

Stab Sword? lmao the name is so lazy.
Nov 29, 2022 3:57 PM
Feb 2020
am i tripping or the 2nd season Touma gets into way too many ecchi scenes.
Jan 13, 2023 1:58 PM

Jan 2021
WOOOO YEAH BABY.
This is the kind of fan service I like. Loved it. Also that Big Busted Committee member must be a new addition in the Toaru series waifu list.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Aug 11, 2023 10:02 AM
Aug 2023
Nice for obvious resons
Nov 11, 2023 12:36 PM
May 2020
just touma's luck
Nov 25, 2023 5:16 AM

Nov 2023
Why won't they let Index know? Or well, why can't they let her know?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.