Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 31, 2008 4:52 PM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Weekend at Bernies anyone? That's the first thing that came to mind when Frederica chimed in that she was going to make Lennenkanpt look more alive.

Schenkopp is a beast. His fighting on the stairwell reminded me of Guts from Berserk, practically a one man army.

Does Lebello really intend to pull Bucock out of retirement just for Yang? That's a rather saddening prospect, getting former close allies to have to battle each other.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Nov 30, 2008 11:14 AM

Aug 2008
There was lots of blood and fighting this episode ^_^ I wonder how long Lennenkanpts death will stay under wraps. I laughed when Attenbourgh was dressed like a pirate in the end.
Nov 30, 2008 1:17 PM

Apr 2008
shinigami034 said:
I laughed when Attenbourgh was dressed like a pirate in the end.

i didn't noticed it when I watched it !! Tanks to your remark I rewatched the episode. That's so funny (but not as much as his letter to Bittenfeld which was pure laugh) !
Feb 19, 2009 9:42 AM

Jan 2008
You gotta feel sorry for Lennenkanpt, the dude never caught a break throughout the whole OVA. Even in death he was mocked with makeup.

Also, wtf at Attenborough's pirate outfit!?

Rosenritters. Damn. Making axes fashionable again.

Gotta feel for Yang too, he just doesnt want to go through all this bullshit, but it keeps piling up for him.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Jun 23, 2009 6:41 PM

Apr 2009
Captain Hook Attenborough FTW

Sep 10, 2009 12:19 AM

Jun 2009
Awesome episode.. I kept expecting something bad to happen to Yang the entire time, glad I was wrong.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 30, 2009 11:58 AM

Jul 2008
Great episode
lol @ Attenborough in the end lol
Jan 12, 2010 11:25 AM

Jan 2009
Attenborough. What a character. :D

Also, Schenkopp needs to stop being awesome and leave some of the fighting to his subordinates.

What really struck me this episode was how Yang was handling the whole hostage situation. He should've kept Lebello and kept a closer eye on Lenenkanpt if he wanted a more guilt-free exchange.
Jan 14, 2010 11:44 AM

Sep 2008
@ pirate attenborough - I think I found a new profile pic :P
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Jun 14, 2010 4:22 PM

Feb 2010
@eyerok
Hehe, and there I was after watching this episode, wondering in which profile I saw the pirate attenborough pic a few days ago (I've actually been waiting for it to appear in the series since then ^^).
I probably regret this post by now.
Jul 28, 2010 3:31 AM

Jul 2009
I'm totally Rosenlitter's fanboy now..
Sep 20, 2010 7:14 PM
Jun 2010
so this where eyerok got his avatar lol

why the hell did they leave that rope inside his cell x)

Sep 22, 2010 10:50 AM

Sep 2008
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
@eyerok
Hehe, and there I was after watching this episode, wondering in which profile I saw the pirate attenborough pic a few days ago (I've actually been waiting for it to appear in the series since then ^^).
supersayen said:

:P
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Oct 16, 2010 4:39 PM

Jan 2010
eyerok said:
@ pirate attenborough - I think I found a new profile pic :P

lol i couldn't belive that was for real...i thought your profile pic was photoshoped :p...oh dusty

Lotgh is getting more and more violent...the scene with the headless soldier really made me feel sick a bit...

4/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Dec 23, 2010 7:51 PM

May 2010
supersayen said:

What the hell, I was going to say that lol
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 26, 2010 10:16 PM

Sep 2008
OMG I'm so popularz!!
Dec 27, 2010 3:14 PM

May 2010
koreye said:
OMG I'm so popularz!!

I honestly thought you got that profile picture from a cereal box lol
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 29, 2010 3:57 AM

Sep 2008
Confucius said:
koreye said:
OMG I'm so popularz!!

I honestly thought you got that profile picture from a cereal box lol

Feb 3, 2011 4:13 PM

Apr 2009
Ah. I knew there was a reason for me liking Attenborough so much xD So adorkable.
Really, leaving that rope there was a fatal mistake of an otherwise very clever and professional Rosenritter that is Blumhardt. A very dumb move on his part. But oh well, he still seems to be a worthy right-hand man of Schenkopp...

And awww, I wasn't around when eyerok was sporting the profile pic :P
EDIT: Ha, stupid me. I think 'profile pic' but look only at the forum avatar (:
CenedessFeb 6, 2011 9:45 AM
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Mar 11, 2011 2:23 PM
Jul 2010
Yang's boys really screwed up. There was no reason to let Lennenkanpt know anything, much less back him into a desperate corner by showing off Lebello. To top it off they untie him and leave the rope.

Their plan deserves to fail
Aug 19, 2011 8:13 PM
Jun 2011
I have a hard time believing that rope would have been left, but obviously it's possible. Schenkopp is an fearsome warrior! I like that he gave that kid another chance at life too.
Jan 18, 2012 3:16 AM

Sep 2009
Attenborough you asshole.
I don't remember anything else about this episode because I'm to busy laughing my ass off at you.
Feb 20, 2012 8:47 PM

Mar 2011
Dusty the Pirate lololol
Apr 24, 2012 5:24 AM

Feb 2012
Leaving the rope in Lennenkampf's cell was unbelievably stupid. Showing Lebello to him was also not a smart move, although I don't think it would have mattered in any case. Lebello's betrayal could have been used as an excuse to attack the Alliance again, but it's not like these people have a high regard for truth anyway. If there's a need to find a reason for attack, it will be found one way or another.

Unrelated to this episode, I just read that the director of the series, Ishiguro Noboru, passed away on 20th of March 2012 aged 73. The series he was involved with, from Astro Boy to LotGH to Mushishi, are quite a respectable life's work.
May 11, 2012 9:50 AM

Feb 2012
Dusty in pirate attire and Charlotte saluting to the Rosen Ritter were the comic relief highlights of the episode. As for the rest of it...

Yang said:
To be forced towards an ignoble death or to be forced to live an ignoble life...which path leads closer to happiness?

-- I feel terrible for Yang and Lebello, who both seem to be caught between a rock and a hard place in their own ways. Yes, even Lebello: as a puppet governor, what else could he really have done?

On a personal note, it was interesting to see Frederica give Yang black tea with brandy. Since beginning the series, Yang has inspired me to try tea with brandy, and I can confirm that it goes better with unflavored black tea than any other kind.
Aug 24, 2012 3:20 PM

Jan 2011
Schenkopp an his rosenriter keep getting more awesome
i rofled at pirate Attenborough XD
Jun 11, 2013 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
I think I do not really like few recent episodes.. It was not looked really realistic and smart.. Or it was because I am more interested to Empire matter like Reuenthal's..
But I think Earth Arc in the next episode will be good ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Aug 3, 2013 12:28 AM

Jun 2013
There's no turning back now. Yang is officially the enemy of the Alliance and the Galactic Empire. Time for Yang to seize power.

How can Yang's men be so CARELESS to leave the rope there??? Man at least keep Lennenkampf tied up so he can't suicide. He could always bang his head on the wall to kill himself like that Bishop from few eps ago.
Aug 3, 2013 1:03 AM

Jun 2013
Jim_Heart said:
I think I do not really like few recent episodes.. It was not looked really realistic and smart..
I'm agreeing to some extent, it's really people from the Alliance and Galactic Empire stirring up trouble with BAD decisions because of what they think is right. Reinhard NEVER AGREED to this!

While it's true, Yang lied about Merkatz (Yang being source of future trouble), whether Yang actually ever plans to revolt is a separate matter. Arresting Yang to kill him based on rumor charges is the WORST way to kill Yang.

Reason Why

1. It's not justifiable (For ALL THIS TIME, Reinhard has made JUSTIFICATION for each action, ex. war, kiilling a person - even if using underhanded methods, Reinhard always achieved JUSTIFICATION)

Right now, Not only is there no glory, what the dumbasses are doing is harming an innocent man, shaming the Empire/Alliance, and worst of all - they FAILED in killing Yang. This gives Yang every right to fight back for real.

Reinhard will be sooo sooo sad to hear this.....
Aug 3, 2013 4:37 PM

Jun 2013
LittleIsland said:
Jim_Heart said:
I think I do not really like few recent episodes.. It was not looked really realistic and smart..
I'm agreeing to some extent, it's really people from the Alliance and Galactic Empire stirring up trouble with BAD decisions because of what they think is right. Reinhard NEVER AGREED to this!

While it's true, Yang lied about Merkatz (Yang being source of future trouble), whether Yang actually ever plans to revolt is a separate matter. Arresting Yang to kill him based on rumor charges is the WORST way to kill Yang.

Reason Why

1. It's not justifiable (For ALL THIS TIME, Reinhard has made JUSTIFICATION for each action, ex. war, kiilling a person - even if using underhanded methods, Reinhard always achieved JUSTIFICATION)

Right now, Not only is there no glory, what the dumbasses are doing is harming an innocent man, shaming the Empire/Alliance, and worst of all - they FAILED in killing Yang. This gives Yang every right to fight back for real.

Reinhard will be sooo sooo sad to hear this.....

Interestingly, this pretty much sums up the limitations of both Lennenkampf and the Alliance government, the former still subconsciously bearing a grudge against Yang after being defeated by him twice (of course, there's also his disbelief that Yang would retire peacefully due to their extreme personality difference) and the latter being locked into tunnel vision. Combine the both and trouble is all but guaranteed.
Sep 22, 2013 10:00 AM

Nov 2009
I thought it would be kind of obvious that Lennenkanpt would commit suicide. I mean he was a straightforward admiral, the type that were always blowing their brains out the second their fleet lost for sure.

Anyways, I wonder why it is that they so strongly detest Reinhard, instead of trying and reasoning with him, they assume he is some tyrant and operating under that assumption basically force him in to the role of being a tyrant.
Mar 3, 2014 10:20 AM

Mar 2013
Wow, another consequence free idiotic epiosde with a lot of pointless bloodshedding, only for the purpose for remembering you that its still an anime about war. Really? Thats your justification? Thats your cruelty about war, a bunch of unknown people, noone cares about being killed by an unexplained overpowered retard?

And Wenli was extremely retarded in this episode once more. I normally dont listen to this idiot anymore anyways, but for once i though: "Fuck it, what come of his, on braincancer suffering mind know?"

"In that case, I have no choice but to become a disciple of egoism."

Thats why you keep fighting for the Free Planets Alliance? You think everyone who died in "justice" for your Free Planets Alliance was acting out of egoism? You know what egoism means? It means you get the hell out of there and try to make yourself a happy and long life, abonden the idiots who cant accpet the Kaiser as their new leader. What you are doing now is just the result out of a manipulating believe that fighting for your Free Planets Alliance is your highest goal. Not to mention that he PROMISSED Lohengramm that he would retire. So much to that. Wenli is a lyer now as well, besides being an idiot without any kind of strategic plan and a racist.

If i would really listen to what this asshole says all the time, i bet half the time he would make me laugh as hell because of his idiotic and illogical believes
Mar 4, 2014 12:55 PM

Sep 2013
Lockensocke said:
Wow, another consequence free idiotic epiosde with a lot of pointless bloodshedding, only for the purpose for remembering you that its still an anime about war. Really? Thats your justification? Thats your cruelty about war, a bunch of unknown people, noone cares about being killed by an unexplained overpowered retard?

And Wenli was extremely retarded in this episode once more. I normally dont listen to this idiot anymore anyways, but for once i though: "Fuck it, what come of his, on braincancer suffering mind know?"

"In that case, I have no choice but to become a disciple of egoism."

Thats why you keep fighting for the Free Planets Alliance? You think everyone who died in "justice" for your Free Planets Alliance was acting out of egoism? You know what egoism means? It means you get the hell out of there and try to make yourself a happy and long life, abonden the idiots who cant accpet the Kaiser as their new leader. What you are doing now is just the result out of a manipulating believe that fighting for your Free Planets Alliance is your highest goal. Not to mention that he PROMISSED Lohengramm that he would retire. So much to that. Wenli is a lyer now as well, besides being an idiot without any kind of strategic plan and a racist.

If i would really listen to what this asshole says all the time, i bet half the time he would make me laugh as hell because of his idiotic and illogical believes

Wenli has to keep fighting, because otherwise he would be killed by the goverment. He's fighting against his will. If you have to choose between your own life and others, most people would choose their own. Wenli is no different in the end.

I think it is ingenious how everything is not black and white in this show. It does not set on anyone's side.

It looks at everything at almost a neutral stance. And still at the same time shows the ridiculousness of war. That's quite an achievement.
Mar 4, 2014 3:17 PM

Mar 2013
cupc said:

Wenli has to keep fighting, because otherwise he would be killed by the goverment. He's fighting against his will. If you have to choose between your own life and others, most people would choose their own. Wenli is no different in the end.

I think it is ingenious how everything is not black and white in this show. It does not set on anyone's side.

It looks at everything at almost a neutral stance. And still at the same time shows the ridiculousness of war. That's quite an achievement.

Wenli doesnt have to fight. He could just run away and live a happy life in any random planet and if you think they would find him (even though the imperial military is clearly unable to find anyone hidden, like in epiosde 44 where they couldnt find the hidden politicean in their captured city) then why doesnt he just pretend his own death so noone would search for him. For a strategic geniues this would be quite easily.

Furthermore does this anime not present to the audience the ridiculousness of war, rather the storywriters ridiculous believe how war works or lets call it lack of educating. This anime doesnt uses its war to present any kind of message. You only got Wenli who talkes about democracy a lot but besides the fact that democracy isnt a direct matter of war, only one of many reason for it, are his believes about democracy lacking in important points. I can see that you might say: Its an anime with childish believes of democracy for people who have childish believes over democracy", who are clearly the majority of people out there, but for that statment i have to say that even though this anime has this topic in it it doesnt mean it has it as its greater message. Having a clear message for an anime with over 100 epiosde is quite hard. You would need to let the audience think about EVERYTHING that happend, with an impacting ending, but it has to build up for it as well. Not every side of this show presents a clear favor for democracy especially since the imperial who support a fashism dictatorship are being presented likeable for the audience with them having common morals and ordinary "good" believes. The imperials side is more like: "You have to fight to get the leader over everyone" (the reason is greed btw) and the alliance is more like "You have to defend the system you like the most" (because you grown up in it and your parents told you that its better). Thats the both concepts but the representations is made only a very tiny amount of the whole screentime. The most screentime in the whole anime is: strategic plans (which are all illogical as hell), politics (which are very lacking in important realistic events), fighting scenes (also very illogical) and personal discussion about their plans.

I would also say that calling war ridiculous is pretty naive, since this argument cleary doesnt analyze every psychological aspect of war. What are the psychological adventages and disadvantages of war on the human mind, what are the effects on it?
If you dont want to read a psychology book i would suggest to watch the anime "The skycrawlers" to get a better few of this topic.
Mar 4, 2014 10:16 PM

Sep 2013
Lockensocke said:
cupc said:

Wenli doesnt have to fight. He could just run away and live a happy life in any random planet and if you think they would find him (even though the imperial military is clearly unable to find anyone hidden, like in epiosde 44 where they couldnt find the hidden politicean in their captured city) then why doesnt he just pretend his own death so noone would search for him. For a strategic geniues this would be quite easily.

Furthermore does this anime not present to the audience the ridiculousness of war, rather the storywriters ridiculous believe how war works or lets call it lack of educating. This anime doesnt uses its war to present any kind of message. You only got Wenli who talkes about democracy a lot but besides the fact that democracy isnt a direct matter of war, only one of many reason for it, are his believes about democracy lacking in important points. I can see that you might say: Its an anime with childish believes of democracy for people who have childish believes over democracy", who are clearly the majority of people out there, but for that statment i have to say that even though this anime has this topic in it it doesnt mean it has it as its greater message. Having a clear message for an anime with over 100 epiosde is quite hard. You would need to let the audience think about EVERYTHING that happend, with an impacting ending, but it has to build up for it as well. Not every side of this show presents a clear favor for democracy especially since the imperial who support a fashism dictatorship are being presented likeable for the audience with them having common morals and ordinary "good" believes. The imperials side is more like: "You have to fight to get the leader over everyone" (the reason is greed btw) and the alliance is more like "You have to defend the system you like the most" (because you grown up in it and your parents told you that its better). Thats the both concepts but the representations is made only a very tiny amount of the whole screentime. The most screentime in the whole anime is: strategic plans (which are all illogical as hell), politics (which are very lacking in important realistic events), fighting scenes (also very illogical) and personal discussion about their plans.

I would also say that calling war ridiculous is pretty naive, since this argument cleary doesnt analyze every psychological aspect of war. What are the psychological adventages and disadvantages of war on the human mind, what are the effects on it?
If you dont want to read a psychology book i would suggest to watch the anime "The skycrawlers" to get a better few of this topic.

Well fine be ignorant if you want.

Yeah, this anime doesn't focus on psychological side, but I don't think it has to.
Mar 13, 2014 10:31 PM

May 2011
Walter and the Rosenritters stole the show again. That was an intense and successful mission, but too bad they let Lennenkampt commit suicide in the end. The makeup suggestion was clever enough to cover for it though.

Walter commanding from the frontlines and sparing the younger soldier was magnificent. Dusty the Pirate ftw. Also, Cazellnu and his family are very bold to join up with Yang from here on out. Bucock also being reinstated...

So much has happened, and I'm expecting a lot more to happen in the remaining 48 episodes! Though I don't really want this anime to end.
Mar 14, 2014 3:31 AM

Sep 2008
This was boring episode. I hate how Rosenrittens can just faceroll over any enemy. They just slaughtered all attacking enemies and did not take one hit. They even charged into guys firing them without taking a hit! Finally Lennenkampt manages to hit and kill one of them while imperials lost something like 200? Apparently you don't need Yang or Reinhard to conquer the world. You just need fucking invincible Schenkopp to kill everyone else.
Aug 7, 2014 2:58 PM

Nov 2013
Dusty completely lost his mind LOL.

Also the end scene was so adorable, the young girls saluting the Rosenritter with the cat popping his head out of the picnic box, awwww.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Aug 10, 2014 9:35 PM
Aug 2011
Dusty 10000000000000000000000/10
Nov 10, 2014 11:54 AM

Mar 2012
Attenbourgh is taking this whole thing as if it were a joke which is pissing me off. These last few episodes have just had a negative effect on my view of Yang and crew for me : / Well let's see how this little rebellion turns out.

Tsukaji said:
This was boring episode. I hate how Rosenrittens can just faceroll over any enemy. They just slaughtered all attacking enemies and did not take one hit. They even charged into guys firing them without taking a hit! Finally Lennenkampt manages to hit and kill one of them while imperials lost something like 200? Apparently you don't need Yang or Reinhard to conquer the world. You just need fucking invincible Schenkopp to kill everyone else.

I agree about the Rosenrittens, they got some serious plot armor.....
Jan 9, 2015 11:23 AM
Sep 2014
The gore seems kind of inconsistent in the series, like in that one episode during Reinhard and Yang's battle in FPA territory when a guy was literally cut in half and crawling around with intestines falling out of his body. This episode was much better in terms of delivering realistic and not over-the-top violence.
It's kind of frightenening that Reinhard was able to basically conquer the FPA but this business with Yang's arrest is about to turn the overalll situation around again.
And really greater precautions should've been made to keep Lennenkampf from killing himself. It seemed pretty clear from his statements during his capture he was willing to commit suicide.
Overall good episode, excited to see what happens, I kind of miss not seeing Reinhard and Oberstein for the past few eps.
Mar 5, 2015 6:27 PM

Aug 2014
I don't like the fact that the Rosenritter are border-line invincible. Only one of them died while they slaughtered tons of people without trying. Why didn't the people gang-up on them or something. Sometimes people act really stupid in this show for plot convenience.
May 31, 2015 7:58 PM
Nov 2014
Schenkopp is GAR af yo, he be killing people with dem axe. The gore animation was decent and the episode was pretty good.
Jun 15, 2015 3:26 PM

May 2012
Great episode, let's see what happens next!
Jul 9, 2015 12:44 AM

Dec 2013
Good episode. Schenkopp is pretty op. Attenborough dressed as a pirate made me laugh XD
Jul 27, 2015 5:55 PM

Dec 2008
I am so pissed off that Yang has to go back to the life he desperately wanted to leave behind.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 28, 2015 11:30 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Every time Schenkopp goes out with the Rosenritters I feel like he's going to die. >_<
Oct 15, 2015 12:28 AM

Nov 2012
Hannah_Ana said:
I am so pissed off that Yang has to go back to the life he desperately wanted to leave behind.

Sent with Mal Updater

Yeah that is sad.. I'm pretty confident though that even if he had completely given up after they lost to the empire (either no come back rebuild forces plan, or he just removes himself from any said plans of rebellion), I'm pretty sure that Oberstein would have still continuously hired dudes to keep trying to kill Yang . If you remember Oberstein's little talk in the last episode he's really keen on eliminating potential threats to the empire and probably he thinks yang is biggest one even if he's not rebelling .

I even think that Yang could have pretty much easily been made as a scapegoat for any rebel related trouble and thought would have caused problems for him too.

Even if you think back to the last season, if Yang had killed Reinhard , do you really think yang's fleet was in any sort of condition to beat Mittenmeyer and Rueuntal back on Heinessen? Best case senario the two would have just left after learning Reinhard was dead, empire would have had to go back to infighting to see whose the next ruler, maybe then Yang would have had some peace!!

Yeah the Rossenritters are a little too OP I suppose. Although the only true BS that I've seen so far is the scences where Rossenritters charge through beams in a narrow hallway and somehow none of them get shot xD Those imperial soldiers make stormtroopers look like master snipers lol.

Oh yeah Pirate Attenborough FTMFW there. I love how he seems to be taking this situation so lightheartedly everyone else is dead fucking serious for a reason I know..
Oct 15, 2015 12:33 AM

Nov 2012
Shuda- said:
Walter and the Rosenritters stole the show again. That was an intense and successful mission, but too bad they let Lennenkampt commit suicide in the end. The makeup suggestion was clever enough to cover for it though.

Walter commanding from the frontlines and sparing the younger soldier was magnificent. Dusty the Pirate ftw. Also, Cazellnu and his family are very bold to join up with Yang from here on out. Bucock also being reinstated...

So much has happened, and I'm expecting a lot more to happen in the remaining 48 episodes! Though I don't really want this anime to end.

I thought it was probably smart for Cazellnu to bail out . He was too close to Yang before all this shit went down, no way in hell he'd get out of that situation unscathed when the inevitable imperial investigation comes knocking at his door.
Jun 4, 2016 7:24 PM

Jun 2014
LOL Lennenkanpt looked like he shit his pants when he saw Lebello.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

97 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 16, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 1, 2008

73 by leyaf »»
Apr 13, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 27, 2008

89 by MewkiWay »»
Apr 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

109 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

603 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.