Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 4, 2010 6:52 AM

Jun 2008
Sometimes i like her, sometimes i dislike her.
I like her because i can relate to her.
But i dislike her because i'm not a fan of tsundere characters.
Dec 4, 2010 6:53 AM

Apr 2009
She was ignored all these years by her brother so of course her attitude with him is to be expected
Dec 4, 2010 11:01 PM

Nov 2009
Just finished episode 9, and I must admit that Kirino is a bit irritating to me.
I'm not sure how she'll turn out in the final episodes, but I don't think she's gonna be on the list of favorite Tsundere characters. Kuroneko on the other hand....
Dec 6, 2010 1:14 AM

Dec 2008
Her character development seriously lost its way after the incident with her Father resolved.

At this point, she's just being really selfish and ungrateful; I had hopes that she would have shown developments in her character but at this point it's almost as if we're watching the Kirino's character as it was right from the beginning.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Dec 6, 2010 1:40 AM
Oct 2009
Kirino is easily one of the worst characters in anime history. It really just boils down to a few things.

Character development. She exhibits practically none. Right from introduction, we know she is a flawed protagonist who has anime obsessions and resentment towards her brother. For unexplainable reasons, she fails to demonstrate any change in attitude towards people around her who impact her life.

Likability. If there was ever a way to make a character deliberately unlikable, Kirino epitomizes this. She does stupidly irrational things, her undesirable behaviors are essentially reinforced by the other characters, and the aforementioned lack of development in spite of the people who impact her life is simply appalling. Especially for a character who is supposed to be the heroine of a slice of life, this is unjustifiable. These are qualities you would consider only for a villain or anti-heroic role, and even then the level of irrationality Kirino's character exhibits is really pushing it for other kinds of roles.

Kirino-phan said:
Honestly, can't you guys see that Kirino is quite pitiful? I mean, most of her life was probably filled with sadness due to Kyousuke ignoring her, this sadness eventually lead to the 2 siblings ignoring each other.

And now that Kyousuke is finally starting to show concern on her, do you really think she let go of what happened in the past few years and become the generic, cute and loving Imouto? Do you think its possible for her to show a huge change of heart when she has been scarred by Kyousuke ignoring her for so long?
Firstoff, why is this even a problem in the first place? The best explanation for Kirino's overall attitude is that Kirino is an overemotional hormonal teenage girl, and even that is hardly a really consistent explanation. There is nothing unusual about having little interaction with certain family members, and that alone isn't a reason for Kirino's extremely irrational resentment. And if she truly had any plans to improve her relationship with her brother in the first place, she definitely wouldn't be nearly as irrational, insensitive, and flat out obstinate.

Oh and, think about it: From barely talking to each other to asking Kyousuke out on a Christmas Date on the pretext of getting materials. How can you not call that an improvement in their relationship?
I don't see a change in the relationship. Episode 7, Kirino asks Kyosuke to get run over by a truck. Really not much different from her attitude towards Kyosuke in episode 1. And totally uncalled for under any circumstances.

And lastly, as of what she said at the end of ep 8, how the next Life Counseling session will be the last one. It could show that Kirino is finally starting to feel bad for Kyousuke standing up for her all the time and yet keeping quiet about it.

IMO, she could've already known what happened during the meeting and was testing Kyousuke to see if he'll speak up or just continue to keep it a secret from her, and judging from the short pause before she said the last line, i assume that she is starting to feel bad and doesn't want to trouble him anymore)
We'll just have to see. All I see in Kirino is a clueless, irrational, PMS afflicted teenage girl who wants to have her cake and eat it too.
A2ZOMGDec 6, 2010 3:03 AM
Dec 6, 2010 3:02 AM
Oct 2009
If the Light Novel does better than the anime, that's just facts. As you stated, the anime has changed things. Other facts include that Kirino from the anime Ore no Imouto is still one of the worst characters I've seen.

My arguments are strictly in relation to my opinions on how I would potentially rate the anime, especially since this is the anime discussion forum. The Light Novel is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Rating atm is bordering from 4-5. This isn't the first time I've seen a bad main character ruin a show. Rin from Shuffle! did the same thing, and if I understand Ore no Imouto correctly, Rin is in the same situation as Kirino, where his anime rendition is by far worse than his original rendition (from a Visual Novel in his case).
A2ZOMGDec 6, 2010 3:10 AM
Dec 6, 2010 3:09 AM

Sep 2007
Yanathrae said:
She is the reason why I dropped this anime.

Pretty much sums up my answer and the fact the series took a good message and just failed to deliver on executing it properly. I can be honest that for the first few episodes, it didn't particular bother me, but after ep.4, it went downhill and apparently hasn't stopped either. Made the right choice is dumping this waste of time.
Dec 6, 2010 3:23 AM

Sep 2009
i'm neutral .....but ......more to this -----------> " How can I? She IS SO CUTE!!! I want her as my sister!"

A2ZOMG said:
If the Light Novel does better than the anime, that's just facts. As you stated, the anime has changed things. Other facts include that Kirino from the anime Ore no Imouto is still one of the worst characters I've seen.

My arguments are strictly in relation to my opinions on how I would potentially rate the anime, especially since this is the anime discussion forum. The Light Novel is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Rating atm is bordering from 4-5. This isn't the first time I've seen a bad main character ruin a show. Rin from Shuffle! did the same thing, and if I understand Ore no Imouto correctly, Rin is in the same situation as Kirino, where his anime rendition is by far worse than his original rendition (from a Visual Novel in his case).

bro ....you better watch anime rather than spending your time bashing Kirino ....its not like they will listen to your ranting about kirino being a bitch or something ...and the anime is going to end soon ...so be happy ......
Dec 6, 2010 6:28 AM
Jul 2018
what?
do ppl don't know real bitches sister?, well thanks god my syster is great and loves me :3, but i know guys with popular school sisters.

and they're much worst than Kirino.

come on, most of ppl just hate kirino because is not the tipical "jeje supercutedodeyimoutouprotagonist" who show his love for kyosuke and thats all.

Kirino is a completly great character, A model, a top student, do you know how are most top/popular student?
and there is the fact that, in her world, fighting her love for the eroge with the other self, the model superpopular Kirino, she was alone, no kyousuke supporting her, no brother to show his love and get advice on what to do, do you figure out that if Kirino never dropped the meruru case, and kyosuke never find it, she probably continued alone until dunno what?
she is like this, you can't espect her to be honest and stop acting like a bitch to Kyousuke when he entered his life by that way, and so fast.

Maybe because in the novels she is not that bictchy (the end of the novel 7 is beautifull *runs to his bookshelve, pick novel 7 to read it again*) .... well she is, but still gives more hints on her true feelings, and also in the anime, you just need to put attencion on what kirino say on the first episodes ;)

aniway most hate her because
A: is no the character they espected.
B: they're in love with kyosuke, who is one of the guiltys about Kirino behaviour. (watching it from the "brother" point)

sry my english btw
removed-userDec 6, 2010 6:34 AM
Dec 6, 2010 6:36 AM

May 2009
Bland tsundere is bland. I don't find her cute, I find her disturbing.
Dec 6, 2010 7:20 AM

Apr 2008
I think this is going well. If she's just your normal imouto-type character, it would be boring.

Also, I think it's building itself up (yes the bitchy attitude) so that they can come back with a good ending. I don't like linear stories myself.

Anyway, I don't know about the light novel so I'm only saying this in my own assumptions.

Dec 6, 2010 8:07 AM

Jul 2010
I only didn't drop the anime cauz of the brother... she's just WAAAAY too bitchy to play the "imouto" character -_- She doesn't have to hit him évery time and well it's just that she's too arrogant... well at least I hope in the end will be nicer than she's been to him till now o.o
Dec 6, 2010 8:44 AM

Apr 2008
I'm picturing Kyousuke will bitch slap her and that'll let her realize how awesome her brother is XD (I hope)

It would be disappointing if it ended with Kyousuke waggling his tail.

Dec 6, 2010 9:17 AM
Jul 2018
CTO said:
Started off liking her, but since her bitchiness and manipulative ways are being exposed, I dislike her a lot now. I wouldn't say I hate her, but she definitely needs a reality check.

i agree, the last episode, where she was going to get her own anime, i was glad that things weren't working out for her. but then things ended up going her way anyways.
i like tsunderes and all, but i think Kirino goes too far. i think she's a bitch.
Dec 6, 2010 9:35 AM

Aug 2009
td31 said:
She was ignored all these years by her brother so of course her attitude with him is to be expected
Really? it looks to me that the brother is the one ignored by her...how he dreamed of his sister waking him up and later on trying to tell her a few things and get ignored seems to me that the brother is the victim here.
Dec 6, 2010 11:16 AM

Jun 2009
I'm fine with Tsundere's mostly, but Kirino is just too much. She doesn't have to kick, slap, what else? to Kyousuke. I just hate her attitude towards Kyousuke.

Dec 6, 2010 11:23 AM

May 2009
While I normally like the tsundere archetypes, she's becoming more and more bitchy with each passing episodes and it's slowly pissing me off. Regardless of how their relationship got so bad, Kyousuke does everything he can to please her, but it's never good enough.

Maybe it's her way of showing him she doesn't like how he ignored/mistreated her over the past years (whichever applies), but I think there comes a point where she could at least thank him more for all the stuff he lets her make him go through.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2010 11:24 AM

May 2009
While I normally like the tsundere archetypes, she's becoming more and more bitchy with each passing episodes and it's slowly pissing me off. Regardless of how their relationship got so bad, Kyousuke does everything he can to please her, but it's never good enough.

Maybe it's her way of showing him she doesn't like how he ignored/mistreated her over the past years (whichever applies), but I think there comes a point where she could at least thank him more for all the stuff he lets her make him go through.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2010 11:30 AM

Jun 2009
I'm fine with Tsundere's mostly, but Kirino is just too much. She doesn't have to kick, slap, what else? to Kyousuke. I just hate her attitude towards Kyousuke.

Dec 6, 2010 12:04 PM
Oct 2009
BlackSnake56 said:
bro ....you better watch anime rather than spending your time bashing Kirino ....its not like they will listen to your ranting about kirino being a bitch or something ...and the anime is going to end soon ...so be happy ......
I don't understand your statement. I'm watching a lot of anime, and keeping a close eye on them. I also take pleasure in participating in heated intelligent discussion.

And you don't know how eager I am to see the end of this show. Especially since it's my policy to not drop shows until 100 episodes or more. I usually watch shows with optimism that any show can turn around from a low point, and I also generally promote reviewing a show after completion.
Dec 6, 2010 12:10 PM

Jun 2010
i liked her at the beginning but her assaults on kyousuke(after helping her again and again) and her attitude is really uncalled for i even started hating ayase cause her attitude is like kirino
Dec 6, 2010 12:23 PM

Jul 2010
Chidashi-sama said:
She is irritating, but she also has a slightly good reason to be.

Yes, you might say I hate her. To me, she's abusive, ungrateful, quite annoying, loud-mouthed, and just plain unlikeable. Still, she can be cute at times - I'll give her that, but mostly, she's irritating. Not the most irritating character I've ever seen, but close.
Dec 7, 2010 1:35 PM

May 2009
I find it amusing how people buy the "Oh, you didn't pay attention to me in the past" excuse, when she is really just a vessel of a tsundere that is there because many otakus just like tsunderes and that's it. This excuse appeared in such a strange manner, trying to justify her behaviour, that I could only laugh at the intention of trying to make her "more realistic". If you guys like tsunderes that's another point, but trying to defend that she behaves like that because of such convenient excuse does not make sense. At all.
Dec 8, 2010 7:28 AM

Jan 2009
-BUGGED MAL-
Nao-staniDec 8, 2010 7:50 AM
Dec 8, 2010 7:30 AM

Jan 2009
I have no idea what happened in the past, I haven't read the novel, but I am yet to be irritated by her. Well I do find her non-dereness quite amusing though, it's something I haven't encountered before. That's why I like it and don't get irritated by it. She will show her dere side sooner or later. Most probably later. And I'm willing to wait. In the meantime, I might as well enjoy all her other qualities that y'all fail to see or perhaps don't find attractive and hillarious. Any girl who drools over anime girls is awesome. That's my rule, so GO KIRINO! :3 Kill them stereotypes! Not the typical tsundere-wanna-be, and not your typical anime fangirl. What's not to like? ;) It's just me though.
Dec 8, 2010 7:39 AM
May 2009
I dislike aspects of her, I find some aspects annoying, and some cute, But I still like her overall.

@Kirino-Phan - I would like to read the Light Novel, But I don't know if its translated.
Dec 8, 2010 12:12 PM

Sep 2007
I wouldn't have mind if she was a passive tsundere, but instead she is an overly aggressive tsundere taken to the extreme with severe attitude problems. I actually would have preferred if she wasn't tsundere at all.
Dec 10, 2010 2:32 PM

Aug 2010
Well, actually I have the same bond - no, a much worse bond - with my bro. I'm envious that it works out that well with Kirino. But still, I find her a bit pervy... I have watched three seasons of a ecchi anime as well, but honestly, that kid is friggin' hoarding those things. I can see myself a bit in Kirino though. Well, a lot. My bad sides, all put in one character. And some things I don't have (popularity, model career...).

If I'd say I'd hate her, I'd practically say I hated myself. AND I WON'T!!! But I still think she's a grumpy cow.
Dec 10, 2010 4:43 PM

Oct 2009
I sometimes find that Kirino goes too far with the tsun-tsun bashing machine. She's icier than Louise and Taiga together. Then again, her tender moments are lovely.

Iilia said:
Chidashi-sama said:
She is irritating, but she also has a slightly good reason to be.

necKrosDec 10, 2010 4:53 PM
Dec 12, 2010 6:58 AM

Jun 2009
No

She irks me at times but generally I don't hate or dislike her.
Dec 12, 2010 7:59 PM

May 2010
I don't like Kirino but I don't dislike her either; however, I wouldn't have watched this show if Kirino wasn't in it.
Empty
Dec 12, 2010 10:16 PM
Oct 2010
This new episode just proved to me that she isn't even tsundere.
She's just a complete bitch
Dec 12, 2010 10:27 PM

Jul 2008
I hate her, on the same level I hate Izaya Orihara, Man of Synapse and Ali Al-Saachez, and those three are "villains" in one way or another. Kirino hardly qualifies as such.
Dec 12, 2010 11:25 PM

Nov 2010
I used to like her, but just the way she treats her older brother irks me WAY to much, the guy's basically destroying his own life and social standing for her and she just keeps bitching him out! D:! I want to like Kirino, but I really don't, I don't hate her, but I've found I'm now just watching the anime hoping to god I can see Kyousuke have a happy ending. Just as a last minute addition, Kirino can be pretty god damn cute though >.>

I am Lihn!
Dec 12, 2010 11:38 PM

Jun 2008
Bank12 said:
This new episode just proved to me that she isn't even tsundere.
She's just a complete bitch

I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful but how can you not call that a tsundere?! The new episode proved that she is a tsundere no matter how you look at that. Sure she may not be your generic tsundere like Taiga, Shana whoever, she is still a Tsundere.

I'm quite neutral with all of this, I do question her actions at times though (seems to me most people is Kirino haters judging by the polls). I don't spend time watching anime to hate characters with such a "passion". Its more for enjoyment and appreciation ( or otherwise finding some boring or w.e). Really i don't think you know enough to judge Kirino (if you read the light novel you would know) since you're basing your opinions on what you've seen. Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover. You may have seen her for 11 episode to date but do you guys who haven't read the light novel know her enough to judge her? and don't reply yes she a little b**ch who treats her bro with no respect. Please she an anime character for goodness sake.

Dec 13, 2010 6:17 AM

Nov 2008
As for now I'm neutral :D
Dec 13, 2010 8:43 AM

Sep 2007
anime_rulez71 said:

I'm quite neutral with all of this, I do question her actions at times though (seems to me most people is Kirino haters judging by the polls). I don't spend time watching anime to hate characters with such a "passion". Its more for enjoyment and appreciation ( or otherwise finding some boring or w.e). Really i don't think you know enough to judge Kirino (if you read the light novel you would know) since you're basing your opinions on what you've seen. Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover. You may have seen her for 11 episode to date but do you guys who haven't read the light novel know her enough to judge her? and don't reply yes she a little b**ch who treats her bro with no respect. Please she an anime character for goodness sake.

As someone who will never read the LN or the manga, the anime is all I have to go on. Saying "You guys don't know anything about Kirino cause you don't read the LN like I do" just makes you look elitist. It is the only medium in which I can see Kirino in action so I will judge her according to what I see in the anime. And what has the anime shown us so far? 10 episodes of jealousy, spite, disrespect and violence and one episode to reverse all of that all for the sake of tsundere-ness. Did the producers do this on purpose just so they can build up a "climax" for the end? Possible but doing so has cemented her as an overly aggressive person; at least to me she is.

Although I will agree that she is just an anime character and it's nothing to get so overly worked up about. But I will also say that Oreimo does a good job of engaging the viewers to like or hate the characters.
Dec 13, 2010 9:16 AM

Aug 2009
I'm amazed there are people out there that "like" Kirino, the most irritating, unruly, hypocritical, abhorable, ungrateful, hateful, violent, greedy, perverted, lolicon, spiteful demon bitch ever conceived in a work of fiction
Dec 13, 2010 9:25 AM
Dec 2008
codes said:
what?
do ppl don't know real bitches sister?, well thanks god my syster is great and loves me :3, but i know guys with popular school sisters.

and they're much worst than Kirino.

I second this. It appears many people here have yet to seen REAL bitches.
Apart from that though, i find that its all a matter of accepting ones character. Kirino's attitude is totally understandable. Thats just how she is, she doesnt know any other way to express herself. If you guys dont think that this is acceptable, well its fine too. Frankly speaking however, if you can't accept people as just "like that" then you are severely limiting your perspectives.
Dec 13, 2010 10:12 AM

Jul 2008
As of 2:09am (GMT+8) Dec. 14, 2010

Options 1&2 (Want/Like) - 84; (31.34%)
Option 3 (Neutral) - 23 (8.58%)
Option 4&5 (dislike sometimes/really hate): 140 (52.24%)
Option 6: 15 (5.6%)
Option 7: 6; (2.24%)

Total votes: 268
Combining the options (1&2 and 4&5) it becomes apparent who is the majority. Even without combining the options choices 4&5 are "leading".
Dec 13, 2010 12:52 PM

Oct 2010
I can't believe so many people dislike Kirino for being a "bitch". I don't even see it that way at all.

She likes her brother and always has. She's just hiding it because their relationship is not the type where they would openly admit to caring about each other. It's more of a relationship like where a sister and brother would always call each other "gross", accuse each other of having cooties, and act mean, but both siblings know that it's not serious. It's like a friendly rivalry. It's just the way they communicate.

For example, it is embarrassing for Kirino to ask for her brother's help, so it's easier for her to demand it instead. Her brother knows it's just her way of asking for help. And if she did ask for help instead of demanding it, it'd cause Kyousuke some embarrassment to have to agree to it. It's easier for him to pretend that he is just grudgingly accepting the fact that he is "required" to help, even though he really wants to help.

Even Kyousuke wouldn't normally ever admit that he cared about his sister in any way, shape, or form. If someone asked why he helped Kirino make friends, he'd answer that it was so he could get rid of her more so that she was less of a bother to him. He'd pretend that it was for selfish reasons. Is that mean? Not really, because it's not true.

They both pretend to not like each other. Both know that the other's actions aren't really serious. Kyousuke knows that Kirino's meanness is just an overreaction regarding some small issues. It's how she expresses herself. Kirino is able to physically assault Kyousuke because she's comfortable in the knowledge that he understands she is overreacting and won't be upset by it. Why do you think he just gets slightly annoyed rather than outright mad after getting kicked in the nuts?

I find Kirino and her relationships to be really cute, especially the way she is slowly breaking down the unspoken rule about not being openly sincere. I think Kirino really cares about people, but simply isn't comfortable showing it so bluntly. Her brother and friends know it. How do you think she and Kuroneko are still friends despite that constant rivalry?
Dec 13, 2010 5:31 PM

Apr 2009
I don't dislike tsundere's but I don't exactly like her bitchiness. I'm in it for Kuroneko.
Dec 13, 2010 7:17 PM
Oct 2010
Timofmars said:
-insert post here-

Thank you! Finally, someone that understands!
Dec 13, 2010 10:27 PM

Jul 2008
Timofmars said:
snip.

Still does not excuse the fact that Kirino SUDDENLY demands help from her brother after ignoring him for most of his life. Actually, Kirino seems to have been a loner for most of her childhood, considering that she doesn't even recall Manami Tamura who has been visiting their house for all those years already.

They're siblings that don't even talk to each other until after she's in middle school and he's in high school. As a guy, Kyousuke's first thought would always be "I must have done something wrong to her, I just don't remember, so I can't really do anything about that". While in Kirino's case, it's simply just like she didn't have a brother at all. Yet she drowns herself with all that onii-chan/imouto eroge/anime.

If it really would be a simple case of being "too shy", then that's impossible because what she has basically done was ignore her brother. You can't be shy to someone you ignore. How can that person be a target of your shyness then if you ignore him?
Dec 13, 2010 10:42 PM
Nov 2010
There are quite a few different camps of Kirino haters actually, so not surprised.

There are the ones that mental blocked the bro/sis con overtures, hence the rationale behind her behaviour. Needless to say this automatically classified her as a bitch.

Some dislike a tsun behaviour in general, to this there's no solution.

Some labeled pigeon-holed her a tsundere then proceed to complain when the dere does not come at the expected intevals. What word do you describe a character who express dere feelings with tsun? hah..

It is exacerbated by the supporting cast that are in stark contrast to Kirino. The depth of Kuroneko as a character is hardly explored in the anime until the last couple episodes and a lot of it as a foil to Kirino. It is fair to say without Kirino Kuroneko will be a pretty stagnant character but there's still sizable following on Kuroneko's 'development' when not accepting Kirino at the same time. It is kind of broken.

I myself suffer from this. I absolutely hate Manami-type, in anime or real-life. The type that exists in real-life do nothing but churn out horrible partners and retarded kids :(. Therefore I find myself cheering on Kirino in ep11.
Dec 13, 2010 11:14 PM

Sep 2008
I cannot express my hate for Kirino in words. She is a damn b****!!! o_O
How can she be like that?? There my be a limit to arrogance...
Actually I love Tsundere characters, but Kirino is not Tsundere, she is mentally challenged, seriously...
In Reality this "girl" would have been killed by someone already...
Damn, this would be such a great series WITHOUT Kirino and yes I'm serious.
I hate her more than all of you Makoto Itou haters in the world together.
<3 <3 <3 Kei is love <3 <3 <3
Dec 14, 2010 1:35 AM

Oct 2010
entropy13 said:

Still does not excuse the fact that Kirino SUDDENLY demands help from her brother after ignoring him for most of his life. -snip-

-snip-

If it really would be a simple case of being "too shy", then that's impossible because what she has basically done was ignore her brother. You can't be shy to someone you ignore. How can that person be a target of your shyness then if you ignore him?

Shy isn't the right word. It's more like feeling awkward or embarrassed because the accepted norm for their relationship is to act like they don't care. To show that you care is humiliating to your pride. It's like some boys in middle school who act like girls are gross and have cooties and so would tease any boy who shows interest in any of the girls... even though every one of the boys secretly likes the girls too. They more-or-less know that the other boys like girls too, but they just don't want to be the one to admit it and be "hazed" by the others, hurting their pride.

It's the same for Kirino and her brother. "Ew, get away, you're my gross sibling" is basically the agreed upon norm. I'd call it a tough-love sibling rivalry, based on pride. They act tough, ignore each other (or act annoyed to be near each other), but they put that aside (partially at least) when confronted with anything more threatening to their well-being than protecting their pride.

The difficulty Kirino has in thanking Kyousuke isn't because she isn't sure that he deserves it or that she doesn't fully appreciate it because she hates him too much. Rather, the difficulty for her is that admitting appreciation for him saving her requires that she swallows her pride and admits defeat in the sibling rivalry, like a wild tiger rolling to it's back to give up in a fight with a sibling for dominance. That's why Kyousuke is in disbelief that she actually thanked him. For him, the fact that she thanked him indicates just how very thankful and appreciative she must be, and that's what makes it SO DAMN CUTE! :)
TimofmarsDec 14, 2010 1:44 AM
Dec 14, 2010 1:52 AM
Oct 2010
Nice analysis, Timofmars.
Dec 14, 2010 12:17 PM

Jul 2010
rlime said:
I used to like Kirino but she gets more bitchy and annoying every episode that yes, I have started to dislike her.

So, does anyone (besides me) dislike Kirino?
DISCUSS.

I do, and if I can have it my way, I'd be spanking her by now.
yeo
Dec 14, 2010 12:47 PM

Jul 2010
Kirino-phan said:
As much as I love Kirino (despite my hate for Tsunderes), i can admit that yes, she can be annoying at times.
But personally, after reading a few posts on another forum, I personally, come to like her alot more and actually started to symphatize her.

Now, heres my opinion of Kirino...
But just before that let me ask this, how many of you guys actually read the LN before watching the anime?
Now, back to the opinion....

So yeah, thats my opinion of her. But, the anime is nearly at its end now, it'll only be fair to further judge her base on how she is in the Light Novel, not the anime.
And personally, i look forward to a second season if there is one, hopefully it'll show Kirino in a different light than what she is now.

Ok, so after all that blah, blah and blah, the fact here is that the author of this anime really presented Kirino as someone whom you would like to hate, though she did make up for her bitchiness against Kyousuke in ep 11 which probably is the most touching part. But let's not forget that for the viewers to hate Kirino is a first impression that was introduce, so therefore no body can be blame for judging Kirino's rude behavior and besides, she may have made up with her brother in ep11, so what about her brother's fiance Manami whom she tries to sabotage by bringing her laptop with some eroge game in it and pulling out her brother's porn mag? So, in someways a lot of viewers would have been touch in ep11, but a lot of Kirino haters would agree with me that she still owes Manami an apology, so I still hate her.
yeo
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 5, 2010

265 by DevlanStewart »»
Apr 21, 1:56 AM

» oreimo korean dub

149cart - Mar 2

3 by truth999 »»
Mar 5, 6:58 PM

» -

Takata - Feb 19, 2011

1 by Mattenan »»
Feb 21, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 17, 2010

362 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Jan 28, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 9, 2010

263 by FapFipFop »»
Jan 11, 11:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.