Forum Settings
Forums

Producer of Marverous Entertainment Resents OreImo Episode 8

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 24, 2010 3:04 PM
Dec 2007
ringoo4 said:
I laughed at this thread, since no-one seems to catch how controversial this issue is.

It's like, 'Original episode, about original anime ruining the original novel, ruined the original novel.'
More like people don't give a shit. Anime viewers have known for ages that anime producers screw up adaptations all the time. Also, if something like this could actually be that counterproductive in the anime staff-original author relationship then the relations between them are already pretty tense to begin with; it would only mean the episode is actually correct in the characterization.

Nov 24, 2010 3:59 PM

May 2009
i laugh at this. i mean seriously, school days and 11 eyes and u still can say that line? wow. unbelievable.
mukuro-sama♥ hibari-sama♥fon-sama♥
My top wanted things:
1. Yato umbrellas!!
2. Mukuro's left eye
3. LEON!!! (KHR)
Nov 29, 2010 4:30 PM

Jun 2007
Ash-Falls-Town said:
To be fair School Days without the Nice Boat ending wouldn't be memorable at all. And it had some basis in the original VN. (Even though none of the endings play out exactly like that.)

11eyes however... yeah that was a pretty bad adaption.

You mean things like...

...weren't memorable? Even without the ending, School Days still deserves credit for doing a lot more than most eroge-based anime ever do.

Anyway, regarding actual topic: Portraying corporate types and producers as greedy and uncaring about authors'/creators' wishes is nothing new. Now, if there was an uncanny resemblance to a specific situation on a specific show that actually happened, then I could understand the resentment. But the whole "making lead character a male" seems less than likely. I mean, it's fairly common to remove the male lead entirely and create more yuri or quasi-yuri relationships. Just look at Yami to Boushi... and Koihime Musou, for example.
Dec 5, 2010 10:30 AM

Apr 2008
Who gives a fuck on what he says?

I don't know but I can't help to think that this guy's an ass since I never liked his works anyway. School Days and 11 eyes lol..they're in the bottom of my list. Just saying though.

Dec 11, 2010 2:40 PM

Jun 2009
i actuall like 11 eyes but hated school days it was terribler and guy who is complaining shut up. They merely told the truth plain and simple so suck it up already his complaining just makes him look like an idiot
Dec 20, 2010 12:08 PM

Jan 2009
What the hell and you call that news?
This is anime, we watch it to fangirl and fap over it, not to criticize something stupid as this.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 10 hours ago

18 by EcchiGodMamster »»
5 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
22 minutes ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.