Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 14, 2014 8:07 PM

Dec 2012
Me at the first half of the episode: Damn you Sannan, I knew you were bad news. I hope they end you today you sneaky son of a--

Me at the second half of the episode: Dammit Sannan don't you die on me now!

Man I was hoping at least Heisuke would survive, this is just flat out depressing now. Although based on some of the reactions to this ep, I'm glad I'm a straight guy cause I can't even imagine how much torment this show would bring me as a fan girl.
ZekkenshinJun 14, 2014 8:10 PM
Mar 24, 2015 5:56 PM
Nov 2014
well! to think that i decided to watch this because i had just completed texhnolyze and wanted to see something more lighthearted....

i always liked sannan; but i was expecting him to die; it is possible that Chizuru will be the last one standing.

speaking of whom - that woman is bad luck. of course her father died of multiple stab wounds. she said she would protect him, but just stood there with her sword unsheathed so he had not no choice but to defend her himself.
May 16, 2016 4:16 PM

May 2013
Aw, Hei-kun was so cute tho :(

At least they revealed that Sannan was a good guy after all. His eeriness quite worried me for awhile lol.
Jun 2, 2016 10:38 AM
Jan 2016

Opi-chan said:
Mizu_ni_Nagasu said:
O MY GOD!! I cried so hard ;__ ; I know it had to happen but WHY?? at the same time. You know what I didn't catch was what happened to Saitou-san did they kill him off that one episode??
Didn't he actually live for a long time after the Shinsengumi broke up? (along with Nagakura-san). If so why did they show the end like that?? And I think I know the reason why they didn't show Harada-san die because (and this is just speculation based on botched up history) the rumor that he actually lived after he left with Shinpachi. They went their separate ways but it was said that he may have fled and lived in another region to avoid being recognized as Shinsengumi. Of course he also changed his name, but there is no real proof of this so that's why it's speculation. Anyone else think so??

I seriously doubt he survived. I don't think any of the main characters would be the type to run away and avoid being being known as Shinsengumi. That would be cowardly plus they believed so much in the Shinsengumi, why would they want to hide their connection to it? I doubt Sano would do that.
When he was dying, they both just sat there doing nothing. They probably didn't try to treat the wound because they knew he had been shot in a critical place and he would die. We can't say he survived, because he would have died from blood loss since the wound wouldn't have gotten treated. Shiranui certainly wouldn't have tried to give first aid, seeing as he was just sitting there even when Sano was alive. It's sad but imo, he died. But really that was such a cool position to die in!

But where the he'll is shinpachi and where was my favourite character's body when be died (okita)
Jun 2, 2016 10:53 AM
Jan 2016
Dammit now they did it they killed my fourth favourite character heisuke nooooo T_T

Also I wish if hijiketa dies instead of okita or harade or Saito or heisuke I do not hate him but I like the others more

Does anyone else feel that hijiketa looked a lot like Sebastian Michaels

And didn't Harada-san kill that dam dog chizuru's father

Also where is the demon who fought with Harada-san did he die too he was the only demon I was okay with

And where the hell is kinpachi did he die too

I have written a lot I am so angry at the moment and every little moment I break in tears and watching from the first episode of season 2 to this episode in one day is just too much like I didn't stop crying for a moment today and the op and ending are very annoying because whenever I see the dead characters I start to cry and can't continue to sing with the singer.
Oh kamisama oh god this is even worse than akame ga kill oh god please help me forget about those handsome beautiful amazing brave characters T_T
Jun 2, 2016 10:56 AM
Jan 2016
Ratohnhaketon said:
Me at the first half of the episode: Damn you Sannan, I knew you were bad news. I hope they end you today you sneaky son of a--

Me at the second half of the episode: Dammit Sannan don't you die on me now!

Man I was hoping at least Heisuke would survive, this is just flat out depressing now. Although based on some of the reactions to this ep, I'm glad I'm a straight guy cause I can't even imagine how much torment this show would bring me as a fan girl.

Me too I was the same as you about sannan San but I don't like him a lot
And I am a girl and crying a lot because of the deaths of okita Harada-san Saito heisuke
Sep 22, 2017 2:30 PM
Aug 2012
Heisuke kun had to die....no why? chizuru keep being useless and important characters keep disappearing one by one(
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hakuouki Hekketsuroku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 5, 2010

160 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 18, 2023 5:01 AM

» Why didn't Chizuru... (spoilers)

AriAkiko - May 8, 2011

12 by Kana-Cucumber »»
Aug 22, 2021 10:03 AM

Poll: » Hakuouki Hekketsuroku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 14, 2010

61 by justduckyxx »»
May 27, 2018 10:18 AM

Poll: » Hakuouki Hekketsuroku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 3, 2010

100 by MelMelMel »»
May 11, 2017 11:33 PM

Poll: » Hakuouki Hekketsuroku Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 28, 2010

49 by Zahra-chan »»
Jun 2, 2016 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.