Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2010 7:28 AM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
well this anime redefines the word 'ragefap', and with it's ep count still being unknown, I guess it will either end by the second ova, or will continue with the doctor arc just like in the game

At first I was expecting its graphic to be like that in the game, but it has the graphics on Bible Black, so I guess I can deal with it.

This is some pretty hardcore shit. I mean no fucking his gf while the poor dude is watching right next to you is pretty...well....rage'able

You'll prob get pissed if you pay attention to what their saying, and when the subs come out, I imagine allot of ppl are gonna rage.

This ep gave the feeling of rape, more than NTR, but I can't wait for the others to get released
Nov 20, 2010 12:54 PM

Mar 2010
Can't say I liked the art that much...even the liquids looked very cheap. I agree that it's more of rape than NTR for this episode...since she wasn't willing at all. the "thanks for the meal" ending made me lol though.

Nov 20, 2010 3:54 PM

Jul 2009
OK another sick hentai..i wonder why i keep on watching this shi+
Nov 21, 2010 2:23 AM
Sep 2007
its kinda more like rape.. well I kinda liked art but still something is missing ><
Nov 29, 2010 8:26 AM

Oct 2010
Fantastic art and girl expressions is the style that is great for me. Those types of style are what I look for mostly in hentais.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 12, 2010 5:41 PM
Oct 2010
i hate ntr when the guy is strapped and is forced to watch
the main guy seems like the type that would actually do something to save his love
well at least he got some from the nurse
but what would make hate this is if she tells the guy there is a difference between the dongs
Jan 4, 2011 11:31 AM
Oct 2008
anyone know where can watch this?
Apr 3, 2011 1:46 AM

Mar 2010
I actually really liked it, believe it or not. The fact that it brought out some emotion from me made me realize that i'd rather watch this type of hentai than a hentai that makes me laugh or chuckle. Pretty hardcore, but not the worst I've seen. It actually kept me wanting to watch more. Hopefully, we'll see a second OVA. Looking forward to the next!
Feb 7, 2013 3:34 PM

Aug 2012
AMAZING !!! This definitely belongs to the SUPER EROTIC Class! I haven't seen anything that EROTIC since Shin Kyouhaku 2 The Animation: Kizu ni Saku Hana Senketsu no Kurenai.

SEDUCTIVE lips, JUICY sex sound effects, AMAZING sex Background music, AWESOME ending song. I LOVEEE IT!!! 5/5
Jul 13, 2013 9:35 AM

Oct 2009
In this case, it's both guy's and girl's fault. The guy wasn't honest, and the girl was just plain stupid, as always though. "You have photos of me having sex with my boyfriend? Okay, then have also some with me betraying him". It irritates me so much

Yumekichi11 said:
Fantastic art and girl expressions is the style that is great for me. Those types of style are what I look for mostly in hentais.

The art is very similar to "Aneki... My Sweet Elder Sister: The Animation"

Inarius said:
This is some pretty hardcore shit. I mean no fucking his gf while the poor dude is watching right next to you is pretty...well....rage'able

That's not something new. I've already seen this in "Best of Kitty #1 (1)"

junjo1716 said:
the main guy seems like the type that would actually do something to save his love

He already could, by NOT SLEEPING WITH THE NURSE. And the thing that he feels guilty about is not that he slept with her and kept it a secret, but that he said to her that he already has a beloved one...

Gastaf said:
the "thanks for the meal" ending made me lol though.

He's polite at least

ZgMfx2oAFrEeDoM said:
The fact that it brought out some emotion from me made me realize that i'd rather watch this type of hentai than a hentai that makes me laugh or chuckle. Pretty hardcore, but not the worst I've seen.

I understand how you feel, but still I'd prefer the last
SerhiykoJul 14, 2013 5:27 AM
Apr 5, 2014 11:25 AM
Oct 2008
With the nurse, I originally thought they were just going to use her to "soften the blow" by making him not just an innocent victim. But when I realized what they really were using her for, it became awesome.

Seriously, the crazy nurse ex made this episode amazing.
Oct 13, 2014 5:40 AM
Oct 2013
The best faces especially Ai's and all the evil grins. As expected from this art.

Last rape scene was intense!

Overall was very epic!
Jan 14, 2015 3:04 AM

Aug 2009
some intense shit... glad im already immune to rape and ntr thing (didn't really feel like one as some of you mentioned)

feels like this is a good place to conclude the story already, wonder what they have in store for the following ep

looking at the review it looks like there isn't much hope for plot... well hope it gives a decent fap
Dec 2, 2019 8:25 AM

Jun 2017
the silly old bootleg frames rather made it bearable to take in this crap.There are far better mindbreaks out there which puts question on human psyche.This exists only for rape fetishists.
Dec 7, 2019 5:14 PM

Oct 2009
bakakisima said:
There are far better mindbreaks out there which puts question on human psyche.

What do you mean in particular? Have some examples?
Jan 9, 2020 4:06 AM

Jun 2017
Serhiyko said:
bakakisima said:
There are far better mindbreaks out there which puts question on human psyche.

What do you mean in particular? Have some examples?

sorry i dont generally keep track of h titles..But a few on my mind right now are Izumi/Reizei's works,Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru,Kichiku etc...Also the best one in that genre for me(forgot its name) was there was one where an underground cult would pick on females under certain age category and would slowly turn themselves not only through sexual encounters to recognize themselves only as cumdumpsters and devolve into pleasuring themselves 24/7.
Apr 24, 2023 7:50 PM

Nov 2010
Excellent sex scenes, especially when Ai was being r*ped. Ai is so damn hot, and seeing her get f*cked so hard against her will was so nice. Her voluptuous and sweaty body looked so delicious. If I were the guy r*ping her, I would've licked every inch of her body, especially her sweaty pits!
If I were the MC, I'd be angry at first, but after that, I'll still accept Ai with open arms. In a few days, all that bastard's semen would've been washed off thoroughly, and we could just abort his child. It will not change the fact that Ai is still for keeps!
Nov 25, 2023 7:37 PM
Nov 2023
I thought it was going to be somewhat bad hentai like Lilim's but when I found out it was the same people who made Soremo Tsuma Wo Aishiteru, I assumed it was going to be good or decent and.... Surprisingly this Hentai filled me with drama. Definitely a serious and well executed adaptation.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 20, 2013

49 by Fan_INSANO »»
Nov 25, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake Episode 2 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 9, 2011

19 by Fan_INSANO »»
Nov 25, 2023 7:40 PM

» 2nd episode?

Demerson - Mar 29, 2011

3 by ownosourus »»
May 10, 2012 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.