Forum Settings
Forums
BLAME!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2010 6:16 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I still haven't gotten over how ridiculously tall Cibo is. Guess I'm close minded 0_0
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 17, 2011 10:29 AM

Mar 2010
Cibo is tall I wonder what they have discovered in that chamber..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 27, 2012 7:31 PM

Feb 2012
The megastructure is gigantic, there are all kinds of people.

She is here, the real Sanakan and that's bad!

Oh, and no doubts anymore that Killy is not a normal human.
ZhouJun 27, 2012 7:40 PM
Sep 18, 2013 6:13 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Killy is a cyborg of some sort. And did Cbo suddenly grow or what?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 28, 2015 3:15 AM

Aug 2012
I don't mind Cibo becoming a giant since entering the megastructure, but I think her drawing worsened.
What annoys me is that no one asked Sana-kan anything. It was obvious she'd play some part in the story, but for a couple of chapters her presence was just wasteful. At least ask her background damn it...
Nov 3, 2016 7:19 AM

Mar 2015
Farabeuf said:

i actually went back and re-read the previous chapters and she was like that from the start, its just that the angles from which the pannels were drawn made it hard to notice. But it makes sense since she was living in the same city with all those long-legged people from ch10
Nov 5, 2016 11:42 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
AC_4ce said:
Farabeuf said:

i actually went back and re-read the previous chapters and she was like that from the start, its just that the angles from which the pannels were drawn made it hard to notice. But it makes sense since she was living in the same city with all those long-legged people from ch10

Makes sense. Thanks for taking the time to check it out.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 11, 2016 2:53 PM

Aug 2014
I must had been blind because I never realized how tall Cibo was lol.

Yup, I don't trust this girl at all :
KashKetchumNov 11, 2016 3:04 PM
Dec 28, 2018 4:45 AM

Mar 2018
I wonder, was it the nanobots that the safeguard injected in Killy that constructed his retina and whatever else we don't know at the moment or was it that they somehow made him "see" with his retina, which was there from the beginning. Then there is the question, what kind of human is Killy and what made all the other cyborgs?

Sanakan being the baddy here is a shocker but really, there was something wrong with her since they made contact with those settlers.
Feb 23, 2019 8:44 PM

May 2015
As @homingNoodle speculated, it probably was the injected nanobots that gave Killy the ability to read biometric data by essentially scanning people with advanced retinas. Or he already had the ability, but it wasn't active and he was unaware of it. My guess is the former.

I knew Sanakan was gonna be trouble, but I didn't expect her to be a safeguard in disguise.
May 29, 2019 3:39 AM

Jul 2016
That was an awesome plot twist, I thought father was the evil one, but turns out it was Sakana. How did Killy discover that Sakana was evil?
Mar 25, 2020 7:13 PM

Aug 2018
Optigisa said:
That was an awesome plot twist, I thought father was the evil one, but turns out it was Sakana. How did Killy discover that Sakana was evil?
Because he is the main character.
May 5, 2020 4:12 PM

Mar 2020
I knew that bitch was suspicious when she didn't die in the same chapter
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 4, 2021 5:37 AM

Nov 2019
So Sanakan is a safeguard? Those things are pretty smart!

More topics from this board

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 65 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

25 by wallus81 »»
Yesterday, 9:55 PM

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 57 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

15 by wallus81 »»
Yesterday, 9:38 PM

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 49 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

16 by wallus81 »»
Yesterday, 9:22 PM

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 42 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

15 by wallus81 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 38 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

16 by wallus81 »»
Yesterday, 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.