Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Last Waltz: Hakudaku Mamire no Natsu Gasshuku Episode 2 Discussion

Nov 18, 2010 10:24 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well first of all who knew the female teacher was a virgin in the first place for her age. Leaving Hinako alone was pretty stupid considering she would wander around into a trap.

Yuki in the end could not be saved by those 2 guys, too bad I though they would massacrer everyone in the end commando style but guess I was wrong and so it ends. With those 2 guys being lame fools not even willing to take a risk. If it was me, I would try to go in a cave if possible. Much safer on that island than a camp ground in the middle of nowhere.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Nov 19, 2010 10:11 PM

Well, thanks to my idiotic self. I downloaded a wrong hentai and out of curiosity, end up watching this.

Rape doesn't sit well with me (especially gang rape) or any forced sex (with a couple of exception) and I end up skipping most of it. Good grief! I need something good or some Wincest to watch after this.

Nov 19, 2010 11:21 PM

-Quasar said:
Well, thanks to my idiotic self. I downloaded a wrong hentai and out of curiosity, end up watching this.
What's good I find still is it's all in a island with a war breaking out and the ship being done for.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Nov 20, 2010 2:08 AM

Yumekichi11 said:
-Quasar said:
What's good I find still is it's all in a island with a war breaking out and the ship being done for.

Okay, I didn't quite follow that but from that, I can decrypt that you quite liked this.

Not that I have a problem with it since every person has his/her own preference. Now, back to downloading the right one which is Oni ChiChi 2. Hoping it doesn't disappoint because the first one is awesome.

Dec 18, 2010 4:09 PM

Enjoyed the first episode but this episode kind of made me feel bad. :/

Jun 16, 2011 10:07 AM

that was a lame ending.

Jan 15, 2012 8:25 PM
Trying to apply logic to hentai....hmm, must not watch a lot of hentai do you?

I do find it amusing how no one try apply "logic" to hentai harem or just harem in general or even "vanilla" hentai. Those probably make even less sense than stuff like this in many cases.

Aug 24, 2012 7:29 PM

boring one nothing special in it.

Feb 13, 2013 4:32 PM

this poll's are good, new i know i wold not like it, i'l skip this one :D, rape dose not suite me neither, specially group rapes, but i did like a bit this ones Rensa Byoutou, Mejoku & Aniyome, no idea can i call them rape anime's cause what mane guy did for revenge was so close to rape that i cant really tell was it or was it not a rape, but 1 thing i can say for sure, he blackmailed them so they wold FK him, & he FK them util they care only about pleasure, after that & they humiliated them selves front of co-workers bi pleasuring them selves & later left,(there mite be plot flaws in my TXT, i mean i mite have explained 1 or 2 things wrong way :D ), & one is about guy who decides to take back woman he loves from his older brother(revenge) & mane guy's female professor from his school will teach him how to seduce woman & how to give plesure to a woman, mane guy & that woman professor become lover to, well she cant let go of him in the end & there is his brother's wife sister who likes him to, so it has harem end, mane guy with 3 woman, i talked about 2 of them i wont mention other or my post will be to long :), but all of the share similarity's, 1 mane guy gets more then 1 woman 2 its about revenge & 3 they are NTR with good ending, or opposite NTR, people call them both ways cause they are like NTR but the mane guy dose the woman stealing to get her back & tames the woman same way like the bad guy's in NTR anime's, until the woman are obsessed with his cock & only his cock, if u see the way bad guys in NTR'S tame woman as a rape then yes for u they are rape anime's to but for some reason i like this, i guess cause the ones getting raped are not innocent good girls/woman, but i ton't see rape in this anime's what i mentioned, this ton't look like real rape's to me if a woman give in so fast & so on & on, the one with brother taking back the woman he loves is not rape anime, he just seduces, & the brothers wife he corners in bath room & say's i love u & i have always loved u & i will take u back & have my revenge & woman OK lets go out of here & talk, he say's no & then she say's if u come closer i'l scream, he say's go ahead & let neighbors hear & come over & see us in this situation & then he starts to rub he breasts & buts his finger in her pussy & dose that until she becomes even more soft until he gets to FK her, but if this is also rape for u then it is rape anime for u
Modified by Sugram22, Feb 22, 2013 5:32 PM

Feb 29, 2016 3:17 PM

... So, is there some kind of taboo in Hentai land against letting a girl have sex with the man she actually loves???

Apr 15, 2018 6:43 AM
Sensei rape was not bad. Good helplessness. somewhat lewd how she was drained from the gangrape but still had to do more since the guys would hardly have had enough.

Blond quite intense with continued suffering and quite pained cries and pleads (*˘︶˘*)

Brown hair was too stupid, as if leave room alone when told explicitly not to.
Lewd helplessness of her from just getting pussy fingered.
Nice appeal of Bloomer with low defensive power, easily being peeled aside
Erotic meaty ass and legs of her shown off well particularly from the behind views.

Well blond looks like she liked it at the end there with the satisfied look.

quite lewd rape of black hair firstly getting the pantsu stripped and legs pulled apart with arms pinned (*˘︶˘*)
lovely futile resistance of her (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ and then getting the body jerked and rest of body handled roughly.

Rape of brown hair was also lewd with the forced one leg position and ekiben position, where she had to cling onto to the guy in front (*˘︶˘*)
could not really tell that she came from the ass but somewhat lewd that she acknowledged it out loud and despaired from it.

overall showed erotic body off well and final scenes especially had erotic thrust and wrestle of body. Nice ass raise by black before the bukkake as well (*˘︶˘*)

Also lewd was the hand trapping with a somewhat gentle grasp to force the handjobs during the rest of the gangbang in sensei and first brown hair scene.
Modified by User-san, Apr 15, 2018 7:02 AM

May 6, 2018 6:06 PM
The main thing I want to know is what the hell the anime research club even does.

Yumekichi11 said:
If it was me, I would try to go in a cave if possible.

Plato would like to have a word with you.

Aug 11, 2020 1:19 AM

I was expecting richer plot/story in here but it wasn't disappointing.

Nov 27, 2020 7:53 AM
It's a simple story with a very basic but true message told in the most brutal way possible.

If you sit on your ass hoping that things will just work out in the end, you are a fool that will get what he deserves.

Honestly, I know nothing about survival techniques or military doctrine but I'm pretty sure I could have figured out the masterful plan of "Find the most isolated, hard-to-reach" area possible and stay out of sight under all circumstances." but instead they just did nothing and got exactly what was coming to them. They didn't even try to make a flimsy raft to attempt a desperate escape. What a bunch of morons, I was glad that they got captured and boned by the others.