Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 17, 2010 7:45 PM

Apr 2008
Are there any male tsundere characters you like or dislike?

Kyo Sohma, Edward Elric, and Tsukasa Domyoji are all great characters to me.
I'm not so fond of Zero from Vampire Knight.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 18, 2010 4:28 PM

Jun 2010
I'm definitely a huge fan of Ed. (He's in my favorite characters! :D)

I'm not a fan of Kyo or Fakir. I gradually started to like Fakir a little bit more as the anime passed by, but at first he acted so unreasonably and like a jerk.

UGH. Don't even mention Zero from Vampire Knight. You hear about him EVERYWHERE. I haven't seen Vampire Knight, but I don't think he's as interesting as everyone claims.

In my opinion, I think male tsunderes are a bit better than female tsunderes because they don't resort to violence AS much. (*COUGH* Like Louise! *COUGH*)

Btw, I love your sig icon, Nonoriri!

"I didn't call you stupid. Calling you stupid would be an insult to the stupid people out there."
Nov 20, 2010 2:50 PM

Jul 2009
Tsume from Wolf's Rain.
Nov 20, 2010 7:30 PM

Apr 2008
EternalTears said:
I'm definitely a huge fan of Ed. (He's in my favorite characters! :D)

I'm not a fan of Kyo or Fakir. I gradually started to like Fakir a little bit more as the anime passed by, but at first he acted so unreasonably and like a jerk.

UGH. Don't even mention Zero from Vampire Knight. You hear about him EVERYWHERE. I haven't seen Vampire Knight, but I don't think he's as interesting as everyone claims.

In my opinion, I think male tsunderes are a bit better than female tsunderes because they don't resort to violence AS much. (*COUGH* Like Louise! *COUGH*)

Btw, I love your sig icon, Nonoriri!

Ah! I forgot about Fakir! I liked him too, actually. :P After his character development and he was less of a jerk-ass, though.
Kanda Yuu from D.Gray-man is another annoying male tsundere. He is... such a... jerk. I don't see why he's so popular.

And thank you! :D
Nov 28, 2010 1:01 PM
Jan 2009
Definitely Chiaki from Nodame Cantabile.
Dec 2, 2010 4:58 PM

Jun 2009
ren maka (chibi vampire) and yu kanda (D-gray man)

don't get me started on these guys, literally don't.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Dec 9, 2010 7:06 PM

Apr 2008
So, I discovered more male tsundere and...
The male lead for Itazura na Kiss was a douche. Just... ughhh...
I love Chiaki from Nodame Cantabile. <3

Yup.
Sep 27, 2015 1:19 PM
Aug 2014
i love

kyo sohma from fruits basket he is not as bad as the others and is no longer a tsundere by the end and his backstory makes him a tsundere

syaoran from cardcaptor sakura hes cute unlike most of these assholes and is not bad even when he was a tsundere and is no longer one by the end

inuyasha from inuyasha hes cool

kazune from kamichama karin hes cool to

Fakir from princess tutu hes no longer tsundere by the end

i hate

yu kanda from d gray man sure he may have a very sad backstory but he almost let his friends die what a asshole

Naoki Irie from Itazura na Kiss hes just a major asshole

Takumi from nana a cheater rapeist and asshole

Ryoki from Hot Gimmick a major asshole

Tomoe from kamisama kiss he rejects Nanami because he says because the love between a human and a yokai is taboo. yet gets so jealous even when she looks at other boys and hes in love with a human to if you dont want to date her stop being jealous what does Nanam see in him she could have chosen many other guys but she dates the asshole yes hate me fangirls i hate him am i the only one who does
Feb 6, 2019 11:12 PM
Sep 2012
i love syaoran from cardcaptor sakura hes all nice by the end and i despise kanda from d grey man you never cared that your friends where going to die yet this guy is so populer why oh my god i had a sad past so its ok and better maybe a little but not a lot it still sucks your sad past does not make up for the fact you are willing to let others die

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» whos the most nice tsundere

boa555 - Dec 13, 2015

4 by BurntBurrito »»
Oct 22, 2022 7:33 AM

» Origins: When did you start disliking (or stop liking) Tsundere girls? ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Dec 9, 2008

66 by sakura546464 »»
Mar 5, 2022 1:42 AM

» What kind of anime girls do you like? (Obviously not tsunderes)

EternalTears - Aug 14, 2010

24 by ZetaSoujiro »»
Jun 1, 2019 9:24 PM

» list of tsunderes

eiskalt - Dec 12, 2008

13 by princessakura »»
Feb 6, 2019 11:31 PM

» Rie Kugimiya

EternalTears - Nov 26, 2010

14 by princessakura »»
Feb 6, 2019 11:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.