Nov 16, 2010 2:22 PM

Sep 2009
The red team base, The Dark Tower.

^^ MY WEBCOMIC, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 17, 2010 9:33 AM

Apr 2009
Eugenia walks around in the tower. She got lost because of the darkness in the tower.

Nov 17, 2010 9:37 AM

Jun 2009
*someone appears behind Eugenia towering over her being nearly 6 and a half foot*

what are you doing wandering about
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Nov 17, 2010 9:48 AM

Apr 2009
She turns fast around and look on the person behind her. " I´m....I´m ." She got so afraid that she could not say more.

Nov 17, 2010 10:09 AM

Jun 2009
*i look down at the girl* wow someone who can't even speak ^^ let me guess you got lost well follow me

*i step infront of the Girl* THGIL EULB *A blue light shines on top of my staff lighting up the passage way as i continue along it*
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Nov 17, 2010 10:16 AM

Apr 2009
Eugenia looks on the way that got lighted up. " Thank you..." She say and then walk to the top of the tower.

Nov 17, 2010 10:19 AM

Jun 2009
dont tell me you cant even light up a passage way *i sigh* at this rate we're all going to be killed off

*i walk into a room at the top of the tower that was lit with what looked like blue flames all around the side*

tell me what is your name
Nov 17, 2010 10:23 AM

Apr 2009
She walk over and sit on a chair. " My name is Eugenia and I´m am the team healer."

Nov 17, 2010 10:30 AM

Jun 2009
oh so your a healer i uppose that will be ideal

My name is Blue and i'm an Ice mage *i point to the blue fires around the room* these are not fire but ice
Nov 17, 2010 10:38 AM

Apr 2009
" Nor do I "She turn the chair around so she sit with her front agginst the chair´s back. She lay her arms on the chair and look on Blue. "... So what do you think I shall do?" She thinks >> Please don´t say I shall just stand around and do nothing<<

Nov 17, 2010 10:43 AM

Jun 2009
there is bount to be more of us i sugest we wait and see if more turn up *i spin my staff around* i know why dont you show me what you can do ^^ there's no point having a healer if she cant protect herself
Nov 17, 2010 10:47 AM

Apr 2009
"Am...So you mean I shall fight you hand to hand?" She say sad and show that she don´t have a close combat weapon, but a gun.

Nov 17, 2010 10:55 AM

Jun 2009
no you need to be able to dodge

*i point my staff towards you* Sreggadeci *many ice daggers fly out my staff straight towards you*

*i then slam my staff into the ground* Sekipseci *as the ice daggers are flying towards you the ground starts to rumble as ice spikes start to rise out of it*

Lets see how long you can last
Nov 17, 2010 11:12 AM

Apr 2009
She take her gun and shoot some of the ice daggers, she hit pretty many of the ice daggers before she was out of bullets. She then trys to make a backflip so she could dodge the ice daggers. But she slip on the side of one of the ice spikes and fall to the ground. She then got a light cut on her cheek of one of the ice spikes.

Nov 17, 2010 11:12 AM

Apr 2009
She take her gun and shoot some of the ice daggers, she hit pretty many of the ice daggers before she was out of bullets. She then trys to make a backflip so she could dodge the ice daggers. But she slip on the side of one of the ice spikes and fall to the ground. She then got a light cut on her cheek of one of the ice spikes.

Nov 17, 2010 11:17 AM

Jun 2009
well that was preety pathetic *i swing my staff as all the ice desolves*

looks like you'll be getting yourself killed off quite soon

*i sit down as an ice chair is formed underneath me* maybe you should go hide or something
Nov 17, 2010 11:25 AM

Apr 2009
She get up and looks sad. " So you are saying...That I should stay here."

Nov 17, 2010 11:29 AM

Jun 2009
either that or stay close to someone who can protect you or you could learn how to fight though i dont think thats possible
Nov 17, 2010 11:29 AM

Jun 2009
either that or stay close to someone who can protect you or you could learn how to fight though i dont think thats possible
Nov 17, 2010 11:35 AM

Apr 2009
" I don´t think it is possible for me to learen how to fight with in so short a time."

Nov 19, 2010 7:35 AM
Oct 2009
"The job of the team is to protect the healer, dumbass."

Keiichi walks out from a dark patch in the corridor, just watching the scene unfold.

"Let her stick to what she knows, we'll do the fighting here." He smirks
Nov 19, 2010 2:17 PM

Jun 2009
*i turn to the new comer*

how do you plan on protecting someone while trying to fight it's not that easy you know anyway the names blue might i ask what yours is
Nov 19, 2010 2:19 PM
Oct 2009
"Protecting, fighting, it's all the same damn thing"

Keiichi looks slightly perplexed at the strange name, but after all, this is to be expected in a land like this. He shrugged,

"Just call me Keiichi" He smirked, leaning back against the wall.
Nov 19, 2010 2:33 PM

Jun 2009
it's funny you think protecting and fighting are the same thing when i see them as completely different however when i'm fighting i like to get into it so i doubt i'll be protecting someone ^^

*i sit down in a seat* however you can do the protecting if you wish
Nov 19, 2010 2:34 PM

Jun 2009
it's funny you think protecting and fighting are the same thing when i see them as completely different however when i'm fighting i like to get into it so i doubt i'll be protecting someone ^^

*i sit down in a seat* however you can do the protecting if you wish
Nov 19, 2010 2:37 PM
Oct 2009
"Think what you want, every time you kill one of those guys you're protecting all of us. We're all protecting each other, whether we like it or not."

He sighs, obviously not getting through to to the contrasting man in the chair. "I guess if you're like that I'm stuck on guard duty for a while then..." He bluntly states looking towards Eugenia
Nov 19, 2010 2:40 PM

Jun 2009
*i lean forward in my chair*

thats one way of thinking of it however if she hid or learnt to dodge nobody would be stuck on guard duty *i lean back again* Anyway anything interesting i should know about you
Nov 19, 2010 2:44 PM
Oct 2009
Keiichi can't help but laugh. "That's just harsh, healers don't dodge, they heal." While he didn't want to say it out loud, he thought this woman had some really twisted, yet kind of stupid views on morality.

Keiichi considers the question, looking up in the tower. ".....Not really, one of us is probaly gonna be dead by the time this ends anyway, maybe both. So there's not really much to say that'll mean anything in a while, unless you want to say something." He looks towards 'Blue', realising how hard it'll be to get used to a name like that.
IcarusInvadedNov 19, 2010 2:52 PM
Nov 19, 2010 2:49 PM

Jun 2009
what good is a healer if they cant dodge an attack if we cant protect them either just saying and well she can heal points to Eugenia and well i'm big and blue hense my name so obviously you can do something as well

*she stands up showing to be nearly 6 and a half foot in height* ohh and i can control ice
Nov 19, 2010 2:54 PM
Oct 2009
".......I don't know. Healing?" Keiichi hung his head, ready to give up. "We will be protecting her, so we don't have to worry about that."

Keiichi listened to the explanation, and didn't know whether she was incredibly sarcastic or incredibly serious. Either way, he let out another chuckle, adding on a "I noticed" just for good measure.

The height issue on the other hand....was kind of freaky.

"Ice huh? It's an easy power to remember I guess..."
Nov 19, 2010 2:56 PM

Apr 2010
*walks in curiously and confused. I'm wearing a black tank top, black long skinny jeans with a ripped hole on my knee, a little tail following behind and converse. I notice there are other two people in the room and i keep my hand on the gun just in case*
Nov 19, 2010 2:58 PM

Jun 2009
not so easy when you have to remember all the spells it's quite complicated actually

*i sit back down again* i'm so bored i really need a fight or something
Nov 19, 2010 3:00 PM
Oct 2009
"Bleh, spells. Just remember 3 or 4 great ones, that's all you have to do. If you want to fight get the fuck out and fight, we're not really waiting for anything." He smirks as he says this.

Keiichi's reflexes get the better of him, and his eyes shift to the right.

"A gun, huh? Maybe magic isn't the only thing we have here...We're on your team, don't worry." He gives a smile, much different to the earlier smirk he threw at Blue.
Nov 19, 2010 3:09 PM

Apr 2010
*lets my hand drop and walks in, my ears showing and looks down shyly* H-hey..
Nov 19, 2010 3:14 PM
Oct 2009
Realising he isn't as normal as first thought, Keiichi sighs. "Great, a neko... What next?" Keiichi starts to feel left out, seeing as he had a pretty normal appearance.

Forgetting that they were even greeted, he soon realises. "Ah! Hey, welcome. I'm Keiichi!"
Nov 19, 2010 3:14 PM

Jun 2009
*i lean back in the chair and stair at the new person*

Great we've got another one that seems timid ^^ *i lean forward and address her directly* let me guess you don't fight either
Nov 19, 2010 3:16 PM
Oct 2009
"That's harsh." Keiichi slyly comments, while not fully getting involved.
Nov 19, 2010 3:16 PM

Apr 2010
U-uh..I only fight when it's necessary..Other than that, I just heal. *leans into the wall and slides down, sitting and holding my legs* My name's just Neko..
Nov 19, 2010 3:19 PM

Jun 2009
ooh look another healer ^^ looks like thats another person you need to protect right Keiichi *i look at him*
Nov 19, 2010 3:19 PM
Oct 2009
"Another say what you see name? I won't forget you two easily..." He lookeds towards both Blue and Neko, what kind of screwed up battle did he jump into...

He grumbles at Blue's sly comment, realising that he did take responsibilty before.
Nov 19, 2010 3:23 PM

Apr 2010
*my ears twitch and notices that she won't be liking the companionship of anyone so far. Gets up and starts walking out of the room sighing and mumbles* I hate this place already..
Nov 19, 2010 3:26 PM
Oct 2009
"If you hate this place just wait till you get out, this is the only safehouse for us. You can leave if you want, you won't last long though."

He doesn't watch as the animal....human....thing that Kei never really understood walked out of the room but still tried to give a little bit of convincing before she left to her death.
Nov 19, 2010 3:27 PM

Jun 2009
*i mumble something under my breath as i float a ball of ice above my hand as i sit back in my chair*

So Keiichi you still have'nt explained what your special gift is
Nov 19, 2010 3:27 PM
Oct 2009
He looks over to Blue, and simply pokes his nose with a smile. He was usually secretive, so this was no different.
Nov 19, 2010 3:29 PM

Apr 2010
*sits on the stairs in the base and looks outside at the sky sighing again* There has to be someone else I can talk to. If not then I'll just keep to myself..*leans my head against the wall*
Nov 19, 2010 3:29 PM

Jun 2009
*i tap my staff on the floor as an ice wall forms infront of the exit blocking neko's way and i stand up out my chair*

i dont really care if you dislike this place i think we need to come up with some sort of strategy if we are to survive in this dump
Nov 19, 2010 3:33 PM
Oct 2009
"I'm not that bad, am I?" Kei jokingly teases the girl who is now facing the wall away from them, he smirks.

"How about we protect the healers, the healers protect us, we keep our ground, wait for idiots on the other team to do something stupid, and take advantage. I mean, it can't be that hard..."
Nov 19, 2010 3:34 PM

Apr 2010
*looks back at him and rolls my eyes, getting back up* Fine then. What should we do then..? We don't need to be ready yet. It doesn't seem like anything will be happening anytime soon. *touches the device around my neck and sits back down at the wall in the room*
Nov 19, 2010 3:37 PM

Jun 2009
yea these devices are annoying *touches the necklace* anyway i'll be making this more of a fort so ake sure you wrap up walm coz it'll be getting cold around here
Nov 19, 2010 3:40 PM

Apr 2010
*looks around and closes my eyes* We don't have much to survive on..I like Keiichi's strategy though. We could just train with each other until something does actually happen.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Silent-Echo - Nov 16, 2010

19 by badtz-maru »»
May 28, 2011 10:04 PM

» Noir Forest

Silent-Echo - Nov 20, 2010

12 by MisS-LeOnArDo »»
Nov 24, 2010 8:16 AM

» The Mystic River

Silent-Echo - Nov 20, 2010

14 by D-V »»
Nov 24, 2010 3:07 AM

» Mountain Shrine (BLUE TEAM BASE) ( 1 2 )

Silent-Echo - Nov 16, 2010

63 by Tamoball »»
Nov 21, 2010 10:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.