Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 29, 2012 4:01 PM

Feb 2012
"To win a crown is greatness. To reject it is divine." - Friedrich Schiller, Fiesco
May 1, 2012 8:10 PM

Feb 2012
The meeting.

I've been waiting for this moment for the run of the first two seasons, and it didn't fail to amaze me. I had a smile on my face and chills dancing up and down my spine the entire time.

Reinhard has the universe in his grasp now, but it's laden with plenty of thorns to prick his palms:

- Hilda's cousin.
- Any other ambitions the Terraists have.
- The mystery trap in Iserlohn Fortress.
- Merkatz's fleet of Merry Men.
- Truniht.
- Rubinsky.
- Reuenthal.

Beatnik said:
Epic. Yang and Reinhard meeting is one of the best moments in anime. The anime equivalent of:

That's a good analogy. But instead of being built up over the course of two hours, Reinhard and Yang's meeting was built up over the course of twenty hours.
May 18, 2012 9:57 AM

Aug 2010
The best episode so far. The meeting between the two masterminds was great. Reinhard has finally become the Kaiser. It's sad that the two people he wanted to see most weren't there.

10/10
Jun 7, 2012 6:16 AM

Jun 2009
That's 54 episodes and two seasons down. Yeah, season two was amazing. The season gave rise to much more competent characters in the form of the increased role of Reuental, Mittermeyer, Hildegard, and Yang's crew and Reinhard's increasingly morally grey portrayal made for some interesting storytelling. What can I say? This season did pretty much everything right.

All of this was culminated in yet another fantastic final episode for a season. Yang and Reinhard finally meeting is the stuff of legends just by them being in the same room and to top that off with one of the most interesting conversations in the series? It wasn't just a meeting of two rivals, it was the meeting of two beliefs.
Ston3_FreeN7Jun 7, 2012 6:20 AM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 13, 2012 5:26 AM

May 2011
The meeting between Yang and Reinhard was beautiful -- their minds work in a parallel, linear fashion, and you could really see that. There was no hostility from either; only respect, which I definitely appreciated.

Also, we saw Reinhard's empathetic side when he didn't execute anyone from the FPA, Trunhit included. Reinhard's coronation was a very, very bittersweet moment -- he had finally attained all he had dreamed and had kept his promise to Kircheis, but neither Kircheis nor his sister were around to see him achieve it.

Very good episode, and now the Earth Cult looks to be still stirring things up -- I'm sensing some definitive strife in the future. Good end to the second season.
Know an AMAZINGGG anime with a strong male lead?!?!11one//?!

TELLMEEEE.
NoSrsly, bby. I'll love you forever. But no romance. I mean, romance is fine between you and I, but I don't want to watch that crap, okay? Okay.
Jul 10, 2012 1:32 PM

Nov 2008
Holy shit that was awesome.
I'm so glad that it won't end with Reinhard becoming Kaiser but it was so sad that Kircheis and Annerose weren't there. ;_;
Aug 18, 2012 6:36 AM

Jan 2011
holy shit, the meeting between Yang an Reinhard was just epic
after completing the second season this has become my 3rd fav anime
Aug 21, 2012 3:27 AM
Aug 2012
Great episode...
Sep 6, 2012 12:04 PM

Jan 2012
Man i have been waiting for them to meet for ages and their meeting did not disappoint.. This season was really great an improvement over the first.
you sound poor
Sep 7, 2012 7:32 AM
Jul 2018
One of my personal favorites
Sep 14, 2012 6:07 AM
Mar 2012
I'm starting to get addicted to this, even though I hate sci fi and didn't understand anything xD
Aug 2, 2013 12:52 AM

Jun 2013
AMAZING 1 to 1 meeting between Reinhard and Yang!

Truniht shameless (skinless) as always. Can't live with the people you betrayed no more eh?

SIEG KAISER REINHARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 3, 2013 7:29 AM

Aug 2008
Yang might be happy to be retired but I don't think the universe is done with him to let him putter around in happy domestic life quite yet. Still think in the end despite is protests he'll end up as a political leader.. he won't be out of action for long!
Sep 14, 2013 2:19 AM

Apr 2012
Jesus, Odin, Zeus this episode gave me goosebumps! Probably one of the most epic moments in anime evar!

Season three here i come!
Sep 19, 2013 3:05 PM

Nov 2009
Very glad that Reinhard didn't kill Yang. Though keeping Trunihit or whatever his name is doesn't seem too wise. I wonder how things are going to go down from here on out. I was hoping for a good ending for Reinhard, but with the series now only almost halfway over, I'm guessing the second half might be dedicated to his tragic fall. Though I really am praying this isn't the case.
Sep 30, 2013 7:55 PM

Jul 2011
They met... but I was a bit disappointed. D;
Though obviously Yang can't be his usual sloppy self in front of Reinhard. (I think that was what I was expecting?)XD
However, still a legend. Legendary moment.
Hopefully they collaborate in the future. I would like them to be friends or at least working together. How I wish Yang took up the offer to serve him... man I really want them to be friends. :(

LOL. For a second there I thought Reinhard was going to propose to her. I thought it would be another YangxGreenhill moment.

SIEG KAISER REINHARD. He became Kaiser!
I'm so sad for him though. He's so lonely. I'm heartbroken every time he makes his sad face.

Earth Cult looks like it will be taking up action next. I wonder how that will play out.

On another note, each episode feels so long and its glorious. I'm only 54 episodes in, but I feel like I've been watching for 100s. So much has happened! I'll be sad when I finish this series.
MirorinSep 30, 2013 7:59 PM
Dec 30, 2013 3:48 AM

Sep 2013
Well that was a really good episode. This season has been so much better than the first season, as a whole. The story could've ended here, but it still continues so I'm happy. Looking forward to knowing more about the Earth cult.

Was a bit surprised at the sudden romantic moments in the latest episodes, but they were really nicely done to fit the feeling of the show so they were only plus.

And yeah, when watching this show, every single episode has so much stuff happening without it ever feeling rushed. I think that is one key to its success. If One Piece was done at same pace at which this show goes, it would be over already lol.
Jan 2, 2014 10:43 AM
Oct 2011
U-UWOHHHHHHHHHH!!!

SIEG KAISER REINHARDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 6, 2014 10:06 PM
Feb 2011
Hilda's cousin is with the Earth Cult what now!? And Yang's retiring... good for him. How he'll get back in the picture should be a surprise. It MUST be!

Solipsism said:
I'm disappointed that Reinhard was so ready to just let Erwin Josef and his imbecilic captor/guardian go free. That's probably the most idiotic thing he's done/said so far, in my opinion. If Oberstein hadn't been there, he would've just forgotten all about Josef, and then ten years down the line the little monster would resurface somewhere and Reinhard would be like "FFFFFUUUUU." As it is, that'll probably happen anyway, since they *obviously* won't catch him, but at least Reinhard can't pretend to be surprised when it happens. You NEVER let the infant successor to the throne go free. EVER. That's like, Despotic Usurper Overlord Cardinal Rule Number 3.
Yeah, I was wondering why he took them so lightly. He killed off the nobles' sons who were 10 years old beyond, but ignores the Goldenbaum successor who already had a taste of the crown? It just doesn't connect. Although he did say they'll rot away on their own, I still think it's a highly critical precautionary measure, especially for a man of his position.

Anyway, Reinhard and Yang finally meeting was just epic! Here's Yang, all sloppy and whatnot, meeting the very blonde regal Reinhard. Their conversation sums up the series and their clashing ideals. It was all neatly laid out. And Reinhard's coronation was something. Annerose, for all she's worth and everything Reinhard did, didn't even come. Jeez, sister. Jeez.
Feb 21, 2014 9:35 PM

Oct 2013
Just witnessed an important part of anime history and not fully realizing it, whoa. The Kaka and Kaka meeting lol! Sorry had to do it, but so epic. What a showdown. Yang Wenli is amazing, this quote:
"I only offer a counterpoint to your ideology. I believe that an ideology, seen from another side, must give rise to a counter-ideology. I merely point out that such a counterpoint must exist."
"So no ideology is supreme and no ideology stands alone? Is that your conviction?"
"No, that's just what I was thinking, I wouldn't call it a conviction."

A thinking man > a believer, what a rolemodel, Yang Wenli is just perfectly written.

He also won in another way again, being able to retire and live with the woman he loves. Can't wait to see what happens next. I can't fathom that Yang won't have to return to military service.

Reinhard showed himself to be a class act, a part of me feared he would take either extreme after his loss/given victory, but he faced his respected opponent with complete dignity.

I was also amused that he didn't want to meet Truniht, but don't understand he's taking him along to the Empire. Maybe it's a harsh lesson for the viewers that his voters don't deserve to lynch him after they voted him in office.

Can't wait to see what happens with Sherwood, and with the Earth cult! What a legendary episode, what a legendary series!
Apr 20, 2014 1:43 PM

Mar 2013
Of the best meetings in Anime History, that is undeniable. I expected them to be a bit warmer to each other, but without Kircheis around to fully bridge the gap of camaraderie and unite them together it was to be expected. Interesting that Reinhard thought that if Kircheis was alive then that would mean Yang would have been overwhelmed by them and would be a corpse.. I think its more likely that they would just be having the meeting with all 3 of them. I'm not saying that Yang could have beat Rein and Kircheis, since that could have been impossible, but he may have been able to survive and avoid defeat nonetheless. More realistically some type of mutual gathering could have been orchestrated by Kircheis, either after forcing a surrender at Heinessen, or perhaps even without that.

Also while a part of me wishes Yang would take Reinhard's offer and become his 2nd in command (presumably he would become his closest confidant or atleast advisor, and would act as a pseudo Kircheis), the truth is that they are Equals so it wouldn't make much sense in terms of the show for Yang to be his subordinate. Yes Yang never grabbed the equivalent power politically even though he could have (as dictator or whatever of FPA), but militarily he was equal (even with the belated and grudging promotions Yang ultimately made it to the final rank of Fleet Admiral). Besides that Yang at this point was outright feared by all the top brass on the Galactic spectrum. Reinhard himself always reached for Yang and worried about him as a potential huge problem, but leading up to the final battle one could sense traces of fear. At the actual final battle itself it was the first time Reinhard felt matched, or even bested, and believed that he very well could lose the battle. This led to him experiencing true fear of Yang. You can't have a rival and man of that calibre as your subordinate, likely not in real life, and certainly not in anime.

Pity that Reinhard didn't take that bastard Truniht out for good. Whats the point of being Kaiser if you can't take out the shows villain who is reviled by everyone and has the most blood on his hands out of anyone alive. At the least he somewhat put him in his place by refusing to meet him, but better would have been to deny him galactic citizenship and either arrest him (make some unrelated excuse for it due to the promise of not going after fpa government being an obstacle, like Truniht trying to bribe Reinhard), or leave him to Heinessens mobs who would get some PKA like mob revenge on his ass. Ah we can dream..

Not a brilliant idea to let the boy Kaiser escape, but unlikely to make a big difference.

As an aside I wonder what the official reason for Reinhard becoming Kaiser was? While for years he was Kaiser in all but name, how and on what basis did he cast aside the infant kaiserine, and what become of her and goldenbaum relatives>

Also I wonder what the official reason is for Annerose not coming to the coronation or at least speaking to Reinhard. I understand she wants her seclusion, and has suffered a lot, and also had to lose Kircheis who she loved, but having no contact with Reinhard is a bit unjustified, even if she fears the worst in terms of his ambition/abuse of power, especially without Kircheis there to watch over Reinhard. The fact is he would do anything for her and has always treated her incredibly well, making her actions hard to justify. Even if Reinhard became the next Hitler, it still wouldn't justify Annerose distancing herself for years before hand.
May 13, 2014 10:44 PM

Apr 2013
What an epic meeting. That ginger who served the tea looked suspicious. I'm glad Yang didn't drink it but that's probably me being paranoid.

Yang finally gets his retirement. It's nice seeing him and Frederica making plans for the future. I don't think that will last long though.

I wonder who will step up first to try and overthrow Kaiser Reinhard.
Jun 3, 2014 12:41 PM

Aug 2013
Hope Oskar doesn't become a villain randomly seemed like he wanted Reinhard to die for some reason :V
Jul 5, 2014 12:57 PM

Apr 2012
Yang and Reinhard meeting for the first time was pretty awesome. Despite past frustrations and conflicting ideologies, both seem to respect each other. It's nice to see Yang and Frederica settle down but it's just a matter of time before he comes out of retirement. Julian's self insertion into this love triangle is kinda weird lol.

I think the Earth Cult influence is more systemic than we are being led on. It will be interesting to see how Reuenthal's and Obsterstein's individual political ambitions will play out. I wouldn't be surprised if they formed a secret inter-government pact.

Anyways fantastic episode

Aug 7, 2014 5:25 AM

Nov 2013
That was one of the those 'Unstoppable force meets immovable object' moments. Reinhard's power washed throughout the galaxy but in the end could not claim a victory in single combat against Yang.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Sep 29, 2014 1:46 AM

Dec 2013
Elmm said:
What an epic meeting. That ginger who served the tea looked suspicious. I'm glad Yang didn't drink it but that's probably me being paranoid.

Yang finally gets his retirement. It's nice seeing him and Frederica making plans for the future. I don't think that will last long though.

I don't think there was any poison in the tea. In fact I think it was coffee. Hence the reaction Yang had when he took a sip. After all he frankly told Frederica he doesn't like coffee at El Facil.

Here we go...Now comes the problem with the Earth Cult. Hopefully nothing happens to our beloved Kaiser Reinhard. It seems like I will have to put Heinrich in my death note

I really want Reinhard's sister to return to him. I don't understand why she won't see him anymore...Kircheis's death was not exactly his fault.

SIEG KAISER REINHARD!!!!!
Nov 9, 2014 5:26 PM

Mar 2012
As mentioned already the meeting between Yang and Reinhard was pretty awesome.

Also felt sorry for Reinhard since he was able to accomplish his goal but lost those he loved in the process : / I mean his sister is still alive but she won't let him see her >_>
Nov 24, 2014 10:00 AM
Mar 2013
Poor lonely Reinhard... ):
He needs some lovin' from Hilda :P
Mar 4, 2015 5:29 AM

Aug 2014
That conversation with Reindhart and Wenli was awesome. I really enjoyed their exchange of ideologies and their debate. Its cool to see Reindhart as the ruler of the universe now. How are they going to continue this for 50 more episodes? That two-color-eye guy is probably going to rebel for no reason. Thats probably the only way they can extend the plot.
Apr 4, 2015 4:01 PM

Sep 2014
So glad I am finally watching this show. Yang ftw what a bro
May 30, 2015 11:34 AM
Nov 2014
Fanfuckingtastic, the meeting between Reinhard/Wenli gave me goosebumps and then Reinhard getting promoted to be the emperor ? Best episode so far.

Sieg Kaiser Reinhardo!
Jun 9, 2015 5:21 PM

Oct 2012
Annerose or however the hell you spell it needs to get the fudge over herself.

Jun 14, 2015 1:28 PM

May 2012
Very impressive episode with amazing development! Let's see what's next.
Jul 4, 2015 6:39 AM

Dec 2013
I've been waiting so long for a face to face meeting between Yang and Reinhard and it did not disappoint.
Jul 19, 2015 11:39 AM

Jun 2014
This was a really good episode and season.
The war is finally over.
Last few episode were a bit anticlimactic,but not enough to hurt my overall feeling of the show.

I guess now is the time for The Kingpin and Emperor Palpatine Rubinsky and the Grand Bishop to shine.

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!
Aug 1, 2015 9:00 AM

May 2012
raining when reinhard landed on heinessen cliche, 1/10 dropped, jkjkjk lol this episode was amazing, kinda cool to see yang and reinhard "arguing" over ideals that actually matter and make sense *cough cough fate cough cough* Seig Kaiser Reinhardo!! lol the lohengram dynasty finally begins, cant wait to see where it goes from here
Aug 2, 2015 12:38 PM

May 2014
This is the shiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!!
Given the right situation , the right story , anyone can be shaped into Snake.
-Revolver Ocelot , MGS2
Aug 15, 2015 12:18 AM

Jan 2015
The meeting between Reinhard and Yang was freaking awesome. Excellent discussion, definitely shaping up to be my 3rd favorite anime.

It seems like that sick cousin of Mariendorf's is gonna play a part in the earth cults plans.

SEIG KAISER REINHARD!
Aug 29, 2015 10:23 AM
Aug 2014
To be honest I've found the previous episodes to be quite annoying as yang is too overpowered with his tactics, he and reinhard are supposed to be equals and no matter how good you are as a commander you can't simply destroy 70%+ fleet of the empire who has 7 times more fleet with simply one fleet. It's so unrealistic sometimes with yang, he's always like oh "I've got a plan" like its that easy to just formulate a plan on the spot in the heat of battle, not to mention the plans don't make me go "oh I see that's so clever" instead it's like the plan is just pulled out of nowhere and forced on the audience. However it is a great show nonetheless even tho yang basically is always overpowered somehow he always knows what will happen or what the empire is planning, at least the meeting between yang reinhard was the highlight of the season since it kind of got boring since reinhard stopped going to the field. Anyways looking forward to where the show goes next and I bloody hope Julian doesn't become overpowered with the those tactics.
Aug 29, 2015 3:09 PM
Jul 2015
jimjatt1999 said:
To be honest I've found the previous episodes to be quite annoying as yang is too overpowered with his tactics, he and reinhard are supposed to be equals and no matter how good you are as a commander you can't simply destroy 70%+ fleet of the empire who has 7 times more fleet with simply one fleet. It's so unrealistic sometimes with yang, he's always like oh "I've got a plan" like its that easy to just formulate a plan on the spot in the heat of battle, not to mention the plans don't make me go "oh I see that's so clever" instead it's like the plan is just pulled out of nowhere and forced on the audience. However it is a great show nonetheless even tho yang basically is always overpowered somehow he always knows what will happen or what the empire is planning, at least the meeting between yang reinhard was the highlight of the season since it kind of got boring since reinhard stopped going to the field. Anyways looking forward to where the show goes next and I bloody hope Julian doesn't become overpowered with the those tactics.

They're not equal, Reinhard is a good strategist while Yang is a good tactician, this is why Reinhard always starts with advantage but Yang manages to fool him with silly tricks. Other than that I agree, space battles feel pretty dumb, but the show still is vey enjoyable.
Oct 13, 2015 11:01 PM

Nov 2012
Great episode.. meeting between Yang and Reinhard was awesome. Reinhard finally becomes Kaiser!
Oct 13, 2015 11:10 PM

Nov 2012
asdfghjkl99 said:
Elmm said:

I don't think there was any poison in the tea. In fact I think it was coffee. Hence the reaction Yang had when he took a sip. After all he frankly told Frederica he doesn't like coffee at El Facil.

Here we go...Now comes the problem with the Earth Cult. Hopefully nothing happens to our beloved Kaiser Reinhard. It seems like I will have to put Heinrich in my death note

I really want Reinhard's sister to return to him. I don't understand why she won't see him anymore...Kircheis's death was not exactly his fault.

SIEG KAISER REINHARD!!!!!

I think Reinhard's sister just thought she would get in Reinhard's way. And in that episode where she was talking to Reinhard's secretary, I think she said something about HER (not reinhard) feeling responsible for Sigfried's death, telling him many times to look after Reinhard. That and she also stated that she was sort of stuck in the past, and Reinhard was paving his way to the future and whatnot.

Personally I thought that her points kind of make sense, but I don't think they're good enough reasons for her to just shut herself off from Reinhard. Well at least Reinhard can still visit her every now and then.

It's pretty sad though if you think about it. Remeber earlier in the anime every time Reinhard had some success , he would always come running back to his sister with Sigfried in tow to tell her about his success. Its also sad in the sense that these moments seem to be the only ones I can think of when Reinhard was truely happy. His personality just seem to change into happy kid when they had their little reunions, that's something we haven't seen in Reinhard ever since Sig died.

EDIT: Well Annerose should have at least come to be present for Reinhard's coronation ceremony, that shit is important and would have meant the word to him if she was there.
midnightbladeOct 13, 2015 11:18 PM
Jan 22, 2016 10:00 PM

Nov 2014
Gesicht said:
I can't believe no one commented on this. Yang is like officially racist. How can he keep saying 'what is that' 'why is that here'? It was even funnier this time
That's what I thought lol.

Jan 23, 2016 4:32 PM

Dec 2012
Were it not for the loose ends and still being less than halfway finished, I'd say that this is a happy ending in my book. Good leader rules the galaxy and Yang gets his happily ever after. I'm even glad Bucock wasn't executed, he was one of the few who stuck with the voice of reason all throughout. Lol @ Truniht though, smug ass kisser managed to weasel his way out of trouble again.

A surprisingly calm episode with a good atmosphere going for it. Yang and Reinhard finally meeting was the golden moment, that despite their face offs and differences they came to an understanding. In other shows, it's often said that two warriors can communicate by clashing. In that sense, all of their battles up to that point made it seem natural that they didn't act like complete strangers during their discussion.

Even though this is far from over, there is one particular thing that still weighs on my mind. What is the trap at Iserlohn? I can't help but feel that is still a relevant object of interest (should note that this is rhetorical).

But in any case, this has lived up to its reputation thus far and reached a brilliant intermission. Perhaps I will give it some time to reflect before thus continuing.
Feb 20, 2016 11:58 AM

Mar 2014
Well... That was intense. Yang seemed truly overwhelmed by Reinhard in that first moment, which was very interesting.

Such a brilliant episode; it is probably the best so far.
Bittenfeld said:
To tell you my honest feelings, Admiral Müller, as the groom at a wedding ceremony, the Kaiser is simply just a handsome man, I'm afraid to say. But as the supreme fleet admiral who leads entire fleets, he's really a godly person. Don't you think so, too?
Müller said:
I think he's quite godly as a groom, too.
Mar 2, 2016 12:01 PM

Jun 2014
Best episode of the series so far. Reinhard's and Yang's meeting = one of the best conversations in anime ever.

Grade: B+
Mar 24, 2016 4:34 PM

Nov 2013
The best episode so far, this season gets a 10 out of 10.
Apr 9, 2016 7:06 AM

Jan 2014
I was so excited to see Yang and Reinhard meeting. So epic!!!
I hope Yang will be able to live in peace with Frederica <3
That coronation was epic and Reinhard reaching out to the images of Annerose and Kircheis was touching.
Thus began the Lohengramm Dynasty.
SIEG KAISER REINHARDO!
May 14, 2016 4:44 AM

Oct 2011
SIEG KAISER REINHARD

Glad that Reinhard finally met Yang

Oh boy, he has already conquered this much and we're just halfway. Really curious what will the second half have in store.
Jun 15, 2016 4:49 PM

Aug 2014
I thought Muller hated Yang since he bested him in battle, I guess he came to respect him in the end.

Did that Emil punk seriously try to poison Yang's tea? Fuck this guy!

Damn, even Oberstein can sense the potential danger emitting from Reuenthal.

Yang needs to pay more respect to Louis, I mean he did saved his future wifey from the PKC during his inquiry :p

The long awaited meeting between Yang and Reinhard was easily my favourite part of the episode. Nothing but respect between the two!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

97 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 16, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 1, 2008

73 by leyaf »»
Apr 13, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 27, 2008

89 by MewkiWay »»
Apr 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

109 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

603 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.