Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 10, 2011 10:31 AM

Mar 2009
"The life of the Alliance is at an end. It's politicians who toy with power. It's opportunistic soldiers like in Amlitzer. No, it's citizens who have turned over rulership to politicians instead of participating in it. The people have democratic principles on their lips but can't spare the effort to safeguard it. The collapse of the government is the sin of its rulers and leaders. The collapse of democracy is the sin of every citizen."

This is the truth. Exchange alliance for western civilization, Amlitzer for the war on terror, and there you have it: Our reality.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Aug 16, 2011 9:57 PM
Jun 2011
I really like Hilda and Frederica. Why can't Reinhard just invite all of them over to a space barbecue so they can get to know each other? Really happy for Yang, but I wish Reinhard and Hilda would go the same route. Maybe all Reinhard needs is a lttle love.
Nov 5, 2011 9:53 AM

Apr 2009
stAtic91 said:
Truniht. must. die.

This. So much.
Nov 28, 2011 9:08 AM

Mar 2011
Man, Yang had that in the bag. What a shame, indeed.

I'm interested in what Meerkatz will accomplish with his fleet.
Jan 15, 2012 4:18 AM

Sep 2009
And then Poplan became Little John
AWW YAAAAH.
Feb 9, 2012 11:54 AM

Aug 2010
Ah man this was a tough one. I didn't want Reinhard to die but I also wanted the Alliance to somehow win. Ironic, eh?

I hope everything goes well for Yang and Frederica from here on out...
Apr 17, 2012 6:11 PM
Jul 2018
I sure hope Reinhard walks away from this near loss with a fresh outlook. I don't hate him, but Yang's humility is so much more appealing to me than Reinhard's ego.
May 1, 2012 6:54 PM

Feb 2012
kodial said:
"The life of the Alliance is at an end. It's politicians who toy with power. It's opportunistic soldiers like in Amlitzer. No, it's citizens who have turned over rulership to politicians instead of participating in it. The people have democratic principles on their lips but can't spare the effort to safeguard it. The collapse of the government is the sin of its rulers and leaders. The collapse of democracy is the sin of every citizen."

This is the truth. Exchange alliance for western civilization, Amlitzer for the war on terror, and there you have it: Our reality.

You beat me to it -- this was the most significant quote from the episode. So many citizens of modern democratic societies like to reap the benefits of democracy without bearing its responsibilities. It's a double standard that's a byproduct of this age's pervading sense of entitlement. We could all take a lesson from Yang: live within the system and bide your time, and hope that your actions -- however insignificant they may seem -- will change it for the better.

I believe that Yang made the wrong choice in this instance, but I'll admit that his ideals are less arbitrary and better defined than those of anyone else in his fleet -- Schenkopp and Julian were running each other around in circles and only accepted the other's viewpoint and Yang's decision reluctantly. And, in this case, Julian's strict loyalty to Yang over the Alliance seems a bit hypocritical.

On the other side of things...I believe that it was pretty damn lucky for Hilda that Mittermeyer and Reuenthal were deployed adjacent to each other. She was obviously right to go to Mittermeyer before Reuenthal, but if Mittermeyer had taken Heinessen by himself, or if Reuenthal had objected to the plan...well, something that will probably be happening in seasons 3 or 4 would've happened a lot sooner.

And Hilda capped off her Mittermeyer/Reuenthal juggling act with a very tactful and diplomatic quote:

Hilda von Mariendorf said:
I hope that you will be Prince Lohengramm's wings and help take him forward.

In season 1, Oberstein warned against the fears of Reinhard having a strong second-in-command. At that point, the danger was dissension and disunity within Reinhard's camp. Now, in season 2, the danger is the ambition of the second-in-command himself, and the balance between the two pillars of the Empire is even more important.
Jun 7, 2012 1:16 AM

Jun 2009
As hard as it can be to swallow, I think Yang did the right thing here. Ignoring the orders would have been a fatal blow to the "spirit" of democracy, no matter what the politicians motives are for the order. Also, the way this battle ended just fits LoGH so well and I think Mittermeyer's lines toward the end summed it up greatly.

Likewise, I think Hilda did the right thing as well. Reinhard's mere presence is hugely important at this point, so she was right in saving him. I wonder how he'll react to it when they meet face to face. And, of course, lets not forget the always interesting Reuental.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 1, 2013 11:43 PM

Jun 2013
Sucks for Yang to be cheated out of a victory like that, but Reinhard not too happy either.....he's gonna have remorse for the rest of his life....... I feel SAD for him :(

If ONLY Reinhard didn't fall for Yang's decoy trap and broke formation (the hell you're doing Oberstein??? u're no help this time LOL)..... cause that wine strategy Reinhard used, stacking defense one over another was pretty good, and he just might've won if he held out until reinforcements!

But then, this was all a GIANT GAMBLE. If Reinhard was winning, sending reinforcements was the right move. If Reinhard was losing, attacking Heinessen would be the right move instead.

Shame...shame... that Reinhard's own admirals bet he's gonna lose, and they're damn right LOL
Sep 19, 2013 9:39 AM

Nov 2009
I actually sort of wish that Reinhard would "recruit" Yang. Not like become buddy-buddy, but use his talents to further his own goal of truly unifying the universe. I don't believe that Reinhard is deadset on any one type of government, but rather just the most efficient one, which at the moment is a dictatorship. In other words, it is quite possible they could come to some sort of agreement. Although I am doubtful that will happen, in fact I am guessing Reinhard might go semi-insane now, due to not only losing but being saved like that. I hope not though, since I like Reinhard.
Sep 30, 2013 7:16 PM

Jul 2011
Ahaha, that kiss. Yang looking around for people. :3

wakka9ca said:
So Merkatz will form an independent fleet that will explore inexplored regions of space and possibly found a new nation? That would be awesome though....

Lack of females.

But wow. It's only 53 episodes in, not even 1/2. Where will this series go?? It's no longer the Alliance vs. Empire, so I'm excited to see the direction it will take.

Pirating_Ninja said:
I actually sort of wish that Reinhard would "recruit" Yang. Not like become buddy-buddy, but use his talents to further his own goal of truly unifying the universe. I don't believe that Reinhard is deadset on any one type of government, but rather just the most efficient one, which at the moment is a dictatorship. In other words, it is quite possible they could come to some sort of agreement. Although I am doubtful that will happen, in fact I am guessing Reinhard might go semi-insane now, due to not only losing but being saved like that. I hope not though, since I like Reinhard.
I've been thinking this for a while! I would love to see Reinhard and Yang working together.
Jan 6, 2014 8:12 PM
Feb 2011
Dammit, Truniht. Didn't even stop for a second to ponder on Bucock's heartfelt "lecture."
kodial said:

Poor Yang. No matter how much he's accomplished, his accomplishments are deemed worthless when it's the villains who hold power. Even Reuental, Mittermeyer and Hilda saw what a bunch of pussies the Alliance gov't really is. I wanted Yang to win but I don't like Reinhard to die. In the end, not even Reinhard celebrates his victory.
Grisle said:
I really like Hilda and Frederica. Why can't Reinhard just invite all of them over to a space barbecue so they can get to know each other? Really happy for Yang, but I wish Reinhard and Hilda would go the same route. Maybe all Reinhard needs is a lttle love.
^
Feb 21, 2014 8:51 PM

Oct 2013
kodial said:

Quoted again for truth. What a sad state of affairs we're in. This series is so amazing.

Yang Wenli is an excellent exceptional role model, but dammit if a part of me didn't wish he would have just acted like he didn't hear the order in time and still destroyed Reinhard! At least he got a kiss out of it though, I like that they didn't show it either, just so much class in this series.
Reinhard is gonna be so pissed at Hilda. He's never gonna forgive her I think, he's never going to get over it. He's never even going to think he beat Yang Wenli, because he didn't.
Apr 20, 2014 10:25 AM

Mar 2013
stAtic91 said:
Truniht. must. die.

This bastard has had me raging all series long, but at this point my rage was overflowing. One of the most hated anime characters ever.

I wish Yang would have ignored the orders. Not because I want Reinhard to die, which I don't, but rather I hate that even on the cusp of victory that scum Truniht and his crony f$cking government get in Yang's way. The words mentioned by many others in the show, namely that Yang has two enemies, the Empire and the Scum Politicians at home, are so true. Even if he defeats or is defeating one he can't beat the other (or stubbornly choses not to). I admire that he holds strong with his principles, but there is an exception to every rule, and I'm really disappointed that there weren't more protests besides Schenkopp.
Jul 14, 2014 7:11 AM

Sep 2012
stAtic91 said:
Truniht. must. die.

This. Truniht is among the most annoying characters I've ever seen in any story, this guy is the ultimate douchebag.
Aug 7, 2014 4:47 AM

Nov 2013
I wonder how Reinhard is going to act towards Hilda's help. Is he going to be mad? Upset? Thankful? Relieved?

He seemed pretty shaken so I hope Hilda doesn't receive any backlash for saving his life .___.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Sep 29, 2014 12:50 AM

Dec 2013
YES!!!! Finally!! The preview for the next episode looks very promising! Maybe Reinhard and Yang will join together!! I mean we have the right to dream right?!

Mmm that kiss. Things are looking good again. Maybe that death flag WAS a troll. Hopefully I'm not proved wrong. Frederica x Yang!

Still disappointed that Reinhard didn't win the battle himself. Still think that the battle was a big under-performance for him. Compared to Yang's miracles Reinhard only had his indefinite shield wall formation which was counteracted in the end anyway...
I always thought that Yang and Reinhard would be equal in Fleet to Fleet combat tactics. However at the moment Yang seems to be the superior.
Hopefully this time it was just the case of impatience and pride hindering Reinhard and we get to see the former badass commander Reinhard (before he took over the Empire) put Yang in a bad position in a fair battle...

Truniht. Hes going in my Death Note. With a very horrifying death.
ScrabbleSep 29, 2014 12:57 AM
Nov 9, 2014 4:53 PM

Mar 2012
Vexper said:
I wonder how Reinhard is going to act towards Hilda's help. Is he going to be mad? Upset? Thankful? Relieved?

He seemed pretty shaken so I hope Hilda doesn't receive any backlash for saving his life .___.

I doubt it, he's probably more pissed at himself that he basically lost the battle and was given a mulligan.
Dec 28, 2014 3:10 PM

Sep 2014
this episode reminded me of the showdown between light and L in deathnote. Except in this instance they did it right and didnt kill off either character that you've come to like so much. It was a good middle compromise. After L died, my motivation to keep reading deathnote was close to 0. It'd be a shame if the same happened here but it didnt :)

On an offnote, job truniht reminds me of little shithead jeoffrey from game of thrones.
Dec 29, 2014 9:51 PM
Dec 2014
Interesting comparison to Joffrey. However, Truniht is much worse. Whereas, Joffrey is a naive brat who is the mostly the product of negligent parenting, Truniht is a fully mature villain who understands just how spineless and destructive his actions are.

It's amazing how carefully crafted the two main heroes are. Reinhard is so committed to making correct decisions that he's horrified at his life being spared. Yang is the one surrendering, but Reinhard doesn't care. He would prefer to die in victory, than live through this loss.
Jan 1, 2015 12:13 PM

Jan 2014
And the victor is! I find myself having contradictory emotions. While I like Yang more than Reinhard, I didn't want Reinhard to lose, and though they suffered huge losses I wanted there to be more.

We will see where this takes us.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 4, 2015 4:57 AM

Aug 2014
The Empire won, YAY! It was awesome that they took over Heinnessin like that. I feel like Reindhart's ambitions have been shattered though. Kind of like Griffith...
May 30, 2015 2:50 AM
Nov 2014
berserker15 said:
The Empire won, YAY! It was awesome that they took over Heinnessin like that. I feel like Reindhart's ambitions have been shattered though. Kind of like Griffith...
Pretty much this, yay for ze empire!
Jun 14, 2015 11:13 AM

May 2012
Very interesting development! I do wonder what will happen next!
Jun 27, 2015 12:32 PM

Feb 2015
It is a shame that men like Truniht exist. I have no words for him.
Jul 4, 2015 5:25 AM

Dec 2013
The war between the Alliance and the Empire has finally come to an end and yet we're barely halfway! Wonder where the series will go from here...
Jul 30, 2015 4:52 PM

May 2012
nice to see yang holding to his ideals instead of just doing the opposite like what has been done in so many other anime. also like that scene at the end with yang and fredrica :p
Oct 13, 2015 10:06 PM

Nov 2012
So close! Of course Yang refuses to go against his ideals here, but damn I'm with Schenkopp , should have blown Reinhard's ship up. I mean it still would have been a bad situation considering Reuental and Mittenmeyer still would have taken over Heinesen with a sizable fleet that would have been tough for Yang to defeat after his force got reduced by 70-something percent .. hmmm IDK if R and M would have still taken over the planet or left back for Odin as soon as they heard Reinhard died? AHHH So many what ifs!!

Still doesn't change the fact that Reinhard basically lost his side of the conflict and got bailed the fuck out by a combination of his secretary and Yang's sticking to his beliefs instead of deciding to win at all costs.

Oh well, I already knew Reinhard wouldn't die this early in the series by watching all the opening song sequences a while back when I first heard about this series. BTW I don't advise doing that to anyone else before you watch the series if you don't want to get spoiled.

Looks like last episode of the second season, we'll finally get to see Reinhard meet Yang. Awesome.
midnightbladeOct 13, 2015 10:10 PM
Oct 29, 2015 4:26 AM

Jul 2013
this episode was bloody painful for both main protagonists
Jan 23, 2016 3:21 PM

Dec 2012
What a way to end it! I could barely breathe in anticipation right until that cease-fire announcement. I do feel bad for Reinhard because he truly is a warrior first and foremost. The Empire has proven that its soldiers are more content with an honorable defeat than a pitiful victory.

As for the Alliance, Truniht resembles a dictator far more than Reinhard. He's been in bed with the Earth Cult and I get the feeling he'll be scheming with them once again. I want to write them off as a bunch of loonies, but they're still an unknown element in the big picture.

I can sort of understand where Yang and Minci are coming from. They have both demonstrated deep knowledge of history as well as a passion to preserve its integrity. Although defeating Reinhard and the Empire would have garnered a short term victory, it would have left a black mark on the grand scheme. Perhaps a new leader would rise up in the Empire (Reuenthal?) and would bring about an even greater atrocity than Reinhard ever could. In this sense, historians would look back and see Yang's deeds as nothing more than another cause and effect of more needless conflict.

It reminds me a bit of when news of Osama bin Laden's death was announced. American citizens were rushing out into the streets, cheering and celebrating as though terrorism was finally defeated. But he was just one man, and the current state of our world is evidence that despite his demise, history remains on its course through unending conflict.

That's not necessarily to open up a point about Osama or real politics, simply that I notice parallels which aid in understanding Yang. Speaking of, I don't think they'll execute Yang simply because Reinhard would feel that his rival would die with victory. I can only hope Yang will get to marry Frederica in time.
Apr 9, 2016 5:31 AM

Jan 2014
That was hard for both Yang and Reinhard.
But awww, that scene at the end so cuute <3
Jun 15, 2016 3:57 PM

Aug 2014
I'm looking forward for the day that Truniht dies, I really can't stand that guy.

Loved the look on Frederica's face when Yang put his hand on her shoulder before the kiss ,she was like "oh shit, he's really going for it" xD

I have conflicted emotions on the conclusion for this battle. I wanted Yang to win but I didn't want Reinhard to die...Talk about a lose-lose situation.
Jul 4, 2016 4:20 AM

Jun 2016
God, I love this show. And I'm head-over-heels in love with Yang now too. Get in line, Frederica!

Where once the combination of Siegfried and Reinhard would have been unstoppable (Reinhard being the bullheaded one with one goal in mind, and Sieg offering sensible arguments at crucial times), Reinhard alone isn't good enough to beat Yang (+Julian). Will Reinhard and Yang finally become friends, I wonder.. and what next? I suppose the next major theme to be tackled will be Earth and the Earth cult.
Sep 29, 2016 4:24 AM
Aug 2014
I was with Schönkopf....I wonder if this is going to bite yang later though.
hilikusssSep 29, 2016 4:27 AM
Oct 14, 2016 3:51 PM

Mar 2016
That last statement feels a bit ludicrous in that casualties of war are realistically almost never that high percentage wise.

Otherwise that was an all around great episode, and it's sad to see how far the fpa has fallen in its ideals as well as how far Yang goes in preserving his.
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Oct 24, 2016 5:49 PM

Aug 2013
Some people may think that the sin of not saving a civilization is on the corrupt politicians, on its citizen who are complacent.

But the sin lies most greatly on people who have the power to save it but fail to do so (like Yang). The Alliance is doomed to fail. Democracy is a weak system. Like a saying goes "A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.". Yang is turning (or has turned) himself into a sheep. By buying into the myth that he is an equal to Truniht, or an equal to the average citizen of the Alliance, he must now act as if he were their equal, when he isn't. This means he is abasing himself. Taking himself from a position of nobility to a position of weakness (hence why he had to forfeit).

The problem with democracy isn't the fact that there are corrupt politicians or that the citizens can become complacent. Boo hoo, that's how the world is. An ideology must not try to treat the world as if it were a fantasy.

The problem with democracy is its core idea, that people are created equal and that they ought to be treated equally. It's the biggest joke in human history.

With that said, there are benefits to democracy. If you value stability and peace: democracy does make violent revolutions less likely to happen since you do give citizens the option (or the illusion) of having a say in how the system is run.
Oct 29, 2016 6:23 PM

Aug 2014
Great Episode.
But that thing with Reinhard is too much to be exactly on time LOL, is that a deus ex machina?

Finally this lame battle is over, its the worst thing in the entire series, lame tactics and asspull by overpowered plot armor yang fleet.

Now things are going to get back to how it was before.

Please no more Plot Armor for Yang!!
Feb 19, 2017 4:29 PM

Feb 2016
I wanna see a spinoff where Reinhard dies because either Muller doesnt come back so fast or Hilda has worse prediction skillz or Reuenthal refuses their proposition or the govt doesnt surrender so fast/at all

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Mar 14, 2017 10:47 PM
Apr 2013
Man the questions this episode pose are fantastic. Yang was right there, right on the cusp of history, and he shirked the chance. Whether he was right to do so is yet to be seen. There's definitely a sense of history in the making in the events of this show, as if we're watching living breathing people shape the course of the galaxy. So good.

Yang is too good for this world, perhaps so good he has doomed his nation forever.

Really this is a man's anime, there are no answers given to you, no clean cut sentiments you're supposed to take. Like history, there is no objectivity, only the interpretation of facts.
Apr 11, 2017 9:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Is a joke? When Yang is near to win, he has to surrender!!! ; _ ;

I think, i supose, that Mariendorf has opened the Pandora Box between Revental and Mittenmeyer, because Revental is ambitious!!!

And why we cann´t watch this kiss between lovers? ; - ;
Aug 27, 2017 9:13 AM

Sep 2014
with the unexpected outcome of this battle (well considering its not even halfway done you could expect both survive) I wonder what will happen now. Also how much influence the earth cult will have in the future.
I really hope reuenthal will not betray Reinhard. He should be smart enough to understand that he could not hold the galaxy together like Reinhard could.

The battle .. why are Yangs victories always asspulls? This was not the worst but retreating 800.000 km to the asteroid belt, splitting your fleet with again using yangs magic "cloak" ability to conceal half of it to then ambush Reinhards forces which should overall be way less exhausted.. and not all blobbed together. Just no. This display of tactics was not worthy of Reinhard imo.

Yang is loyal to his ideals while Julian made me hate him from the bottom of my heart - talking like half the episode about how its the right thing to submit to a democratic government and how military rule is bad just to say "Oh by the way I only carry out orders from yang because Im a massive fanboy." talk about double standards.

I always thought Yang would "switch sides" to Reinhard at some point because reinhard is right. I dont see how a man who seized monarchy and gave freedom to the empire could be viewed as evil.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 8, 2017 6:23 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
That was rather unpredictable. I said before that if Yang loses it will be due to lack of resources but lol what was I thinking. Of course he wouldn't lose to such a simple reason as that... technically Yang didn't lose though, as victory was right in front of his eyes. It was interesting to see all the different opinions and reasoning within the Alliance. There was one guy who said that his family was on Heinessen, but people yelled at him saying "What did you say you bastard?" Isn't it human nature to care and want safety for your family above all else?

Reinhard's laugh though. Doesn't seem like a good sign when a character laughs in such a way. Understandable though, because who would want to be handed a victory like that, when it was THE fight for your justice.

Really liked the "collapse of democracy is the sin of every citizen." This episode really has some great insights. The episode discussion is full of thoughtful comments as well.

I can understand the FPA valuing democracy, especially considering the Goldenbaum Dynasty and what Rudolf did, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the current Empire is the same. While that's hard for anyone to grasp (excluding Yang), but you can say the same with FPA's democracy. It started great, but look at what it's like now. Anyways, I don't intend to keep writing because it's such a deep subject, I just wanted to tie this in with Reuenthal. Democracy is definitely more stable, since without Reinhard, the Empire wouldn't be the same. If say Reuenthal were to assume Reinhard's position had the FPA actually won, what would become of the Empire? It's obvious that he will try to take Reinhard's position at some point (surprising that few others already suspect him), but I want to know why he thinks he can do better than Reinhard. What does he really want? Does he care about the people? I'm sure we'll get to know more later.
Feb 9, 2018 1:05 AM

May 2016
This episode changed the whole course of the show, and now we all know that Yang is superior to Reinhard. I wonder when that bastard Trunhit will die.
Apr 15, 2018 2:40 AM

Jul 2017
Truniht is a big fucking piece of shit.
Apr 29, 2018 5:01 PM
Apr 2018
Gah, damn Trunhit! Yang could have killed that blonde evil brat once and for all!

Though had her did that Mittenmeyer and Oscar would have destroyed Heinessen and killed millions so Job might have done the right thing there.

I like that Bayerlin and Mariendorf already suspect Oscar will turn... Seems too obvious now. Maybe it'll come from Mittenmeyer, Bittenfield or Little Finger Oberstein?

Also it was sad to see Yang's crew with the empty seat for Konev.
JohnWooApr 29, 2018 6:24 PM
Apr 29, 2018 9:16 PM

Mar 2017
JohnWoo said:
I like that Bayerlin and Mariendorf already suspect Oscar will turn... Seems too obvious now. Maybe it'll come from Mittenmeyer, Bittenfield or Little Finger Oberstein?

Comparing Oberstein to Little Finger would be a bit irrelevant:

May 6, 2018 2:41 PM
Sep 2016
As always in war, the only winners are the undertakers. Lohengramm’s death wish has been thwarted, but his increasing depression and irrationality may be the only things that save Yang’s life. Space Elba, perhaps? After all, it’s not like the original kept Earth Napoleon locked up for very long.
May 14, 2018 2:56 AM
Apr 2018
2DEnthusiast said:
JohnWoo said:

Comparing Oberstein to Little Finger would be a bit irrelevant:

Little Finger's front though was always that he was just supporting the throne. He never smirked in public. Maybe Oberstein smirks to himself and his dalmatian.
Sep 25, 2018 6:42 PM
Apr 2018
Yep, Reuental will definitely betray someone.

So, I'm rather excited: Yang is defeated but he orders Merkatz to escape, hide somewhere and create a fleet. I can only imagine how cool it'll be when that old man counterattacks the Empire.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

97 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 16, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 1, 2008

73 by leyaf »»
Apr 13, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 27, 2008

89 by MewkiWay »»
Apr 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

109 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

603 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.