Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2008 5:53 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
nice.
made me wanna actually go see the real play xD

i still dont know their names but those bishy girls are real bishes D:

chikaru = <3
rawrr
Nov 19, 2008 5:35 AM
Jul 2018
best episode so far. Chikaru made a great Carmen, and so did Nagisa.
Apr 12, 2009 7:25 PM
Apr 2009
I was hoping Tome would have step up and not let Nagisa go so easily, but at least no one died llike other Yuri shows I watched.
Jun 5, 2010 7:03 PM
Jan 2008
The play went great in my opinion. Poor Chikaru, Kaname and the other girl are vicious little vixens. They make for entertainment though so I like them in a way.
Oct 27, 2012 11:32 AM

Oct 2011
kaname and momomi really are dumb bitches, it get worse everytime they show up :/
chikaru was really beautiful in her dress and nagisa seems to be a really good actress :P but it's always sad to see yaya and tamao when the feel alone :(
Dec 9, 2012 12:28 PM
Aug 2012
it was really cool to see shizuma as don jose.
i wish we could have seen more of the romeo and juliet play though, i wanted to see kogome act!
May 31, 2014 12:13 AM

Jul 2013
The 2 bitches are so annoying. I can't believe they let them perform after everything they did to Nagisa.
Oct 10, 2014 3:00 PM

Sep 2014
I can't believe Shizuma didn't bitchslap Kaname and Momomi on the spot for shoving Nagisa like that. But the play was awesome! Chikaru's Carmen is rawrr~
Mar 31, 2015 4:34 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Dirty Spica Girls strike a 3rd time. Shoving Nagisa into the background set, which almost killed girl. I'm glad the Student Council president for Spica didn't let those two Toxic scums off the hook. Deep down I really wanted Shizuma to slap the living day lights out of those two.

The play was nice. Too bad Chikaru couldn't finish.

Apr 19, 2015 1:08 AM

Aug 2014
PrinceJ said:
i wish we could have seen more of the romeo and juliet play though, i wanted to see kogome act!
Seriously; that looked interesting! Especially with the teddybear involved, bahaha. Reminds me of some version or other I saw a while back...
SweetKotomi said:
Dirty Spica Girls strike a 3rd time. Shoving Nagisa into the background set, which almost killed girl. I'm glad the Student Council president for Spica didn't let those two Toxic scums off the hook. Deep down I really wanted Shizuma to slap the living day lights out of those two.

The play was nice. Too bad Chikaru couldn't finish.
SaveTheAralSea said:
I can't believe Shizuma didn't bitchslap Kaname and Momomi on the spot for shoving Nagisa like that. But the play was awesome! Chikaru's Carmen is rawrr~
No kidding, she looked perfect. That look Shizuma gave the pair, I was almost surprised that she didn't unleash Hell on them. But then, "Tamao? Feel free to write those two out of the script," followed by the Spica prez coming down on them like a tonne of bricks...pwnt. Like, epic pwnage.

Bleh, I actually thought the heel breaking might've been a random accident, but nooooo. *sigh* Damn Spica white(-uniformed) trash (can't actually say "white trash" since, well, Asian XP). I'm actually starting to hope something drives a wedge between them, despite how hot a couple they are. Don't think I'm likely to use their names ever again; they don't deserve the consideration.

Am I missing something? When did Nagisa actually get good? When she was rehearsing with Shizuma, she was such a massive ham! o.O Speaking of Shizuma (again):
I think this is the biggest "fuck yes!" look we've ever seen out of her! XD Also, wtb extra couple minutes of time on the ep for makeout session.
DuneflowerApr 19, 2015 1:23 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Apr 19, 2015 1:13 AM

Nov 2014
kaname and momomi. What are you two thinking? oh wait, YOU'RE NOT! You both are horrible creatures. What do you have against Amane-san!? Not only did Nagisa-chan get hurt because of you two, but Chikaru too. I had a feeling that they did something or were going to do something to wreck the play.

I also really got a giggle about Shizuma telling Chikaru to revise the script. because of those two brats. And that look Shizuma gave them? oh my god. i swear it sent a shiver down my spine,I felt goosebumps. Besides that, the play was amazing. i'm so glad the Student council chick made them work to fix it again. Hopefully this will help her to see that those two are up to no good at all.

Shizuma and nagisa made the ending excellent they really are synced together in this episode. I was really hoping that she'd slap BOTH of them. here's hoping next time she will.

Both Chikaru and Nagisa a re great at playing Carmen. ( considering when we saw that nagisa wasn't really doing a great job of it when he was helping Shizuma with it.) both looked beautiful in the dress.Most impressive.

On a lighter note, and much more happier one. I think Kagome is fricking adorable.
LadyDisraeliApr 19, 2015 1:46 AM
Oct 7, 2015 2:09 PM

Jul 2013
I wonder what they have against Amane too.

Chikaru got hurt and Nagisa ruined the set but they fixed the set.

Chikaru was great as Carmen and so was Nagisa.

I did think that at the end Shizuma was going to kiss Nagisa but that did not happen so I was kind of disappointed.
Jul 10, 2016 11:20 PM

Apr 2015
this show would be so much better if it didn't have those two evil characters...

Seriously, they do very little to advance the story and make little sense.
Aug 4, 2016 7:32 PM

Dec 2015
It must always be interesting when a voice actor or actress has to act while acting.
Also, those two fuckin' assholes have:
- Tried to rape multiple times.
- Destroyed property.
- Assaulted people.

...AND THEY'RE NOT EXPELLED YET.
Fado-chaneAug 4, 2016 7:35 PM
Jul 1, 2017 8:49 PM

Jan 2016
Chikaru was gorgeous wow
Oct 27, 2019 6:37 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Rehearsing isn't going too well.. .. Damn, even worse than could be..
Damn.. I hope Chikaru's leg will be alright.. ;( And what's going to be with everyone?..
I'm glad it was alright in the end, it seems.. Not sure, how everyone felt about this one.. Hikari and Amane together happy, but Yaya near not.. Tamao is worried as well.. Well.. At least preview shows Chikaru's usual smiling face, so I guess she's good as usual.. Though, still I'm left a bit not sure, how well the play went.. I mean, there were applauds after it, but.. I'd wish they would show more reactions of students, talks, how they found it.. Oh well, maybe later, or if not, well, I'll have to keep it as it went alright, I guess, because still applauds were there..
Nov 25, 2019 11:16 AM

Oct 2015
I felt sad Chikaru had to withdraw from the play, she looked good on that dress than Nagisa. But I have to give it up for Shizuma/Nagisa's AdLib, they made that play a success with such talent. Impressive stuff.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 12, 2022 3:57 AM

Feb 2020
That was a wonderful play. Everything went great in the end, although those two bitches were playing their dirty games again. I wonder how they are not expelled yet?
Feb 20, 2023 10:19 PM
Jul 2020
I can have a little crush on Shizuma, as a treat

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 2 Discussion

lsumi - Jul 24, 2008

29 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 13, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 12 Discussion

sifma - May 26, 2008

23 by voidintheceiling »»
Apr 10, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sifma - Jun 2, 2008

110 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:20 AM

» Strawberry Panic PS2 Poster???

Zelgadiss007 - Aug 28, 2013

5 by ShokuganYuriko »»
Aug 30, 2023 2:30 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 25 Discussion

sifma - Jun 1, 2008

13 by Baskarite »»
Mar 6, 2023 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.