Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Shinryaku! Ika Musume Episode 6 Discussion

Jan 12, 2017 9:53 PM

Whew I'm glad that hero show didn't have more Power Ranger ripoffs that we see in a lot of anime.

Mar 2, 2018 10:28 PM

I just can't get enough of the OP and the ED. Also, we see that Chizuru is still better than Ika Musume.

I loved when Squid monster got cheering from the audience. Also, Ika musume is a hidden genius! This just keeps getting better and better.

I believe that Chizuru is jealous of Gorou when he talks to Nagisa. You should see the way she is cooking when Nagisa talks to Gorou. She is literally masking her inner anger.

Also, there is a huge love chain going around here like a food chain. Ika is still my favorite though. I certainly hope to buy one of these when I get a chance.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 21, 2018 9:16 PM

Ika being a math genius is an interesting quality to give her, but not something I needed. I absolutely love anime characters that are profoundly, monumentally stupid, so Ika could have kept going at her previous level of incompetence and I would have been more than happy with it.

May 7, 2018 4:45 PM

Gotta have the Jojo pose after solving some math problems.

May 26, 2020 1:52 PM

She is very clever and skilled in mathematics wtf didn't expect this xD she is even better

Jan 19, 10:21 AM

That battle was epic. xD Hilarious episode once again. 5/5

Jul 23, 4:39 AM

well, she can do math. that's impressive.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]