Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2010 12:29 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hijikata is dead and I am sad over it!
The Chief is on my last nerve...it's time for her to die!
And...Ibaragi is indeed a bad man. Time for him to die as well.
Dec 28, 2011 2:01 AM

Dec 2010
Villetta_Nu said:
Hijikata is dead and I am sad over it!

No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o! I knew that he'll barely survive the war, but still I can't help it but feel sad. This was the end - now I hate Kanna, that bastard must die! He couldn't win his battle by himself and he used the Head's power. But it's ok now - Akidzuki will surely kill him, there's no doubt.
I thought the Head will not allow Hijikata to build the Republic, just going for the war, and of course this was true. I just hope that Hijikata's ideal will last after his death. Even if Enomoto dies before the end of the war.
The previous episode preview was the least random to now - up to now most of the "what happened to now"s were some totally random pictures, which didn't reveal the most important parts. Not that it matters anyway.
Aug 12, 2014 5:47 PM

Dec 2013
Yo! Google Hijikata!! I just found out the artist draws him almost exactly the way he looked in real life. He even wore the same outfit that is shown as his signature look in this show.
Love and Peace!!!
Feb 2, 2018 8:00 AM

Jan 2014
So we went from "historical drama with fictional elements to carry the story",.. to Barad-dûr,..

Really, why any director would do this to his production is beyond me.

DaydreamHero said:
Yo! Google Hijikata!! I just found out the artist draws him almost exactly the way he looked in real life. He even wore the same outfit that is shown as his signature look in this show.

Yeah, that's one thing this show did right.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Aug 2, 2023 5:15 PM

Aug 2017
DaydreamHero said:
Yo! Google Hijikata!!  I just found out the artist draws him almost exactly the way he looked in real life.  He even wore the same outfit that is shown as his signature look in this show.
That's really cool, it's a shame he died, he was the best character in the whole series,
Akizuki now should believe he is destined to seal the head no matter what.

More topics from this board

» Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 6 Discussion

Crystal - Dec 12, 2006

10 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 26 Discussion

VK11 - Mar 15, 2008

18 by datshiicray »»
Aug 13, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 25 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Nov 7, 2010

5 by Dekom »»
Aug 3, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 23 Discussion

TitanioVerde - Feb 27, 2010

7 by Dekom »»
Aug 1, 2023 4:50 PM

Poll: » Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 22 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Nov 7, 2010

5 by Dekom »»
Jul 31, 2023 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.