Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 6, 2010 4:32 PM

Apr 2010
Did you dress up?

Also did anything hilarious, tragic or eventful happen?

x__β”Ό

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 6, 2010 4:34 PM

Jan 2009
10 page paper for college... :/
Nov 6, 2010 4:37 PM

Jul 2009
I watched a few films with a friend, there's no real purpose to halloween other than to piss off the church.

my perspective.
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³γ€€
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Cursorγ€€Natureγ€€reserveγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦‹γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦©γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ•γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ§γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
Nov 6, 2010 4:50 PM

Aug 2010
at home doing nothing.
Nov 6, 2010 4:51 PM

Aug 2010
Did nothing.
Nov 6, 2010 4:59 PM

Sep 2010
Nothing, haha.
Hung out with a few friends the day prior though, and dressed up, which was fun. :'D
Nov 6, 2010 5:01 PM

Feb 2007
study study study study .. slack off... study study study study.
Nov 6, 2010 5:01 PM
Sep 2007
Nothing much since it's not being celebrated in Holland :-(
Nov 6, 2010 5:10 PM

Jul 2010
my *insert sarcasm* super mature friends actually dressed up and decided to come to my place when I was handing out candy to little people and then even dared to go tricking or treating(dragged me along with them, so I was like the parent who watched from afar) after that we went to one of my friend's place and dipped our feet in the jacuzzi cuz they were frozen... thus the five girls one jacuzzi joke was made, no really there was a lot of creepy feet touching
Nov 6, 2010 5:12 PM

Jun 2009
What day was Halloween :P? It was just like any other day for me, so I can imagine I devoted myself to gaming and watching anime.
No matter how good you are at something,
there's always about a million people better than you.
Nov 6, 2010 5:13 PM

Mar 2007
Watched the Evil Dead trilogy.
You've come a long way, baby.
Nov 6, 2010 5:48 PM

Nov 2009
Mootae said:

st. maarten xP
Nov 6, 2010 6:14 PM

May 2010
Chidashi-sama said:
10 page paper for college... :/

+1
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 6, 2010 6:18 PM

May 2008
Tore the medial collateral ligament in my left knee.
Nov 6, 2010 6:54 PM

Jun 2010
Celebrated my birthday.
Nov 6, 2010 6:54 PM

Oct 2008
Had a disney halloween party with my friends >:D Chhhyaaahhh.
Nov 6, 2010 9:18 PM

May 2010
It was just a normal day for me :l
"My happiness comes from the kindness of those around me"
Nov 6, 2010 9:19 PM

Apr 2010
Sat at home watching anime. Usual day.

Nov 6, 2010 9:24 PM

Sep 2010
Walked around the neighborhood with my friend looking for bowls of candy to steal(none were found) many lulz ensued.
Now, count up your sins!
Nov 6, 2010 9:32 PM

Jul 2010
Did Trick or Treat for UNICEF with a couple of my friends.
Nov 6, 2010 9:34 PM

Oct 2009
Acted like a decoration and scared the shit out of old people and babies
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 6, 2010 9:34 PM

Feb 2008
jd2456 said:
Walked around the neighborhood with my friend looking for bowls of candy to steal(none were found) many lulz ensued.
i no rite, its like, the people actually expect you to take one or two pieces instead of the whole thing
Nov 6, 2010 10:26 PM

Aug 2010
Homework and anime (the usual).
Nov 6, 2010 10:38 PM
May 2010
Dressing up as the ring (torn and dirty white dress with animal blood, red contacts, messy long black hair nad animal blood and the lightest foundation sold as make up) and scared the shit out of the little kids that went trick or treating and gave the ones that didn't run away candy.
Nov 6, 2010 10:47 PM

Aug 2007
I walked around town a bit to see the costumes and then went home and watched some TV and baked a pumpkin pie.
Nov 6, 2010 10:52 PM

Jun 2010
Nothing. Not much to do on Halloween in Australia. Supermarkets sell a few Halloween promotional items and there are events you can go to but no-one actually does up their house or trick-or-treats, not really.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2010 10:56 PM
May 2010
Quite a few kids did in my area (I live in Australia too) but at my old house it was totlly desserted, no one really celebrates it in Australia so I don't really get why super markets order all these promo items...
Nov 6, 2010 10:59 PM

Oct 2008
Well, I stayed inside (as usual) and I watched a Halloween special comedy show. And I had fever at that time...so a nice Halloween lol
Nov 6, 2010 11:00 PM

Jun 2010
neko_kay-kay said:
Quite a few kids did in my area (I live in Australia too) but at my old house it was totlly desserted, no one really celebrates it in Australia so I don't really get why super markets order all these promo items...

Have you noticed that there are slightly more items in the supermarkets every year? I wouldn't mind celebrating it at all. I think it would be a lot of fun. Getting people to separate 'American' and 'Halloween' in their heads is the only hurdle (nothing against Americans, that's just how most people here see it).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2010 11:04 PM
May 2010
Spooky_Sez said:
neko_kay-kay said:

Have you noticed that there are slightly more items in the supermarkets every year? I wouldn't mind celebrating it at all. I think it would be a lot of fun. Getting people to separate 'American' and 'Halloween' in their heads is the only hurdle (nothing against Americans, that's just how most people here see it).

lol I totally agree. Having an actual holiday would be great~~ but every time I go into Woolies or Coles during October there is just so much halloween merchindise which maybe only a small number of people buy. Maybe they want to have a wider radge to attract more customers?
Nov 6, 2010 11:06 PM

Jun 2010
neko_kay-kay said:
Spooky_Sez said:
neko_kay-kay said:

lol I totally agree. Having an actual holiday would be great~~ but every time I go into Woolies or Coles during October there is just so much halloween merchindise which maybe only a small number of people buy. Maybe they want to have a wider radge to attract more customers?

They need to really widen the range, then! The selections were pretty pitiful! And all that xmas stuff right behind it was pretty funny.
Nov 6, 2010 11:09 PM
May 2010
Spooky_Sez said:
neko_kay-kay said:
Spooky_Sez said:
neko_kay-kay said:

They need to really widen the range, then! The selections were pretty pitiful! And all that xmas stuff right behind it was pretty funny.

I know I laughed whe it was around the 30th of October and the Halloween and xmas stuff were really close to each other!! I was like hmmm... which one do I celebrate?
Nov 6, 2010 11:11 PM

Jun 2010
neko_kay-kay said:
Spooky_Sez said:
neko_kay-kay said:
Spooky_Sez said:
neko_kay-kay said:

I know I laughed whe it was around the 30th of October and the Halloween and xmas stuff were really close to each other!! I was like hmmm... which one do I celebrate?

Santa is scarier than those plastic devil horns.
The pile of pumpkins for jack-o-lanterns at Woolys really impressed me (the price didn't). I almost bought one.
Nov 6, 2010 11:14 PM
May 2010
Spooky_Sez said:
neko_kay-kay said:
Spooky_Sez said:
neko_kay-kay said:
Spooky_Sez said:
neko_kay-kay said:

Santa is scarier than those plastic devil horns.
The pile of pumpkins for jack-o-lanterns at Woolys really impressed me (the price didn't). I almost bought one.

lol Yeah I know, but it was a total rip-off (for me)
Nov 7, 2010 12:08 AM

Oct 2007
work/ watch anime at work, nothing special since i slept through all of beggers night activities in my neighborhood
Nov 7, 2010 12:24 AM
May 2010
nyamo said:
work/ watch anime at work, nothing special since i slept through all of beggers night activities in my neighborhood

XD totally agree with you calling it a begger's night~~
Nov 7, 2010 2:09 AM

Nov 2010
Yes... I dressed up, I tried to make a similar costume like Ciel's...and I went with some friends to a party XD it was kinda fun:P

Nov 7, 2010 2:10 AM

Mar 2009
Nothing.
Nov 7, 2010 3:07 AM

Sep 2010
I bought 40$ worth of candy to give and only 6 fucking groups of kids came to my door. What a waist of money. Other than that i just watched anime and listend to music.
Nov 7, 2010 4:26 AM

Apr 2010
Mootae said:
Nov 7, 2010 9:28 AM

Mar 2009
I went dressed as Alex deLarge (from A Clockwork Orange) to Rocky Horror Picture Show with a cross-dressing guy that I was dating.
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Nov 7, 2010 9:52 AM

May 2009
Nothing.
Nov 7, 2010 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
rTz said:
I went dressed as Alex deLarge (from A Clockwork Orange) to Rocky Horror Picture Show with a cross-dressing guy that I was dating.

hot

πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³γ€€
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Cursorγ€€Natureγ€€reserveγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦‹γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦©γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ•γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ§γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
Nov 7, 2010 10:49 AM

Jun 2010
Stayed up for nearly 3 days 2 of those days I played DnD in a overnight session with costumes with my friends. It as it always is was a lot of fun.
Nov 7, 2010 11:41 AM

Mar 2009
ciels said:
rTz said:

hot

- A.C., Equinox I/I
Nov 7, 2010 11:48 AM

Dec 2009
I'd forgotten it was Halloween until some short-ass ghoul came up to my door.

Nov 7, 2010 12:19 PM

Jun 2008
We don't celebrate Halloween. So we just spend it at home, or by going to a Church service. Our streets have been pretty empty these past years, so there aren't many trick or treaters. And since it landed on a Sunday, a lot of people had school and work too.
Nov 7, 2010 12:28 PM

Mar 2009
Retro8bit said:
We don't celebrate Halloween. So we just spend it at home, or by going to a Church service.

You don't know what you're missing...

rTzNov 7, 2010 12:42 PM
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Nov 8, 2010 5:24 AM

Apr 2010
I went to a couple haunted houses and a haunted forest. The "scariest" one was a haunted house with lots of really tight places where people in costumes do the typical haunted house thing, and that was only slightly uncomfortable because I'm claustrophobic. I spent most of the time laughing at the girls I was with who were jumping and screaming at every single thing. Oh yeah, and holding conversations with the "monsters" is fun, too.
Nov 8, 2010 9:33 AM
Feb 2009
Nothing! Halloween is for the kiddos. :p Well at least here it doesn't seem all that popular with the Adults or maybe it's just me who is out of touch with this world.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Ban the User Above You v.21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Dec 21, 2021

8179 by Absurdo_N »»
38 seconds ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7096 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
39 seconds ago

» How often do you see the user above in the forums? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lucasmrNd - Aug 20, 2021

6464 by KingOfPneumos »»
50 seconds ago

» Fact about yourself v.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jun 1, 2023

2640 by MitsukiHimeka »»
55 seconds ago

» Post fan art of one of the above user's favorite characters! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 22, 2023

771 by viraat_pirate »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.