Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Denno Coil Episode 7 Discussion

Jul 12, 2007 2:42 PM

<strong>THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.</strong><br />----------------------------------------
<br /><br />As usual, absultly awsome episode :D.

Denno coil is just so awsome, and next episode looks like a festival ep, yay! XD. Cant wait ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 12, 2007 5:01 PM

YAY for Isako and Yasako working together, even if it was only a little bit!

Isako's awesomeness level went over 9000 when she was teasing Yasako about souls being eaten, I was laughing the entire time.

Next ep has HARAKEN and Isako with her hair down *_*

Jul 13, 2007 12:08 PM

I love this show so much. It reminds me of that animatrix show where the kids found the broken space and were able to float and do all that crazy stuff. Love the characters too.

Couldn't believe that Haraken could control Sacchi!! Sit! Shake Hands! lol

Also, Harakens aunt is a hottie. I was surprised cause I really thought the person on the bike was a stalker. lol and kyoko is hysterical now that she's impersonating harakens aunt.
Modified by Deceptive621, Jul 13, 2007 12:20 PM

[url=http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=327]*The Asuka Appreciation Club* Join Now![/url

Jul 22, 2007 5:52 AM
Siing said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.----------------------------------------

There is no "original manga" for this show, the anime is the original.
The novel came out before the manga, but the novel, manga and anime all have slightly different stories, and I tell you the manga (which has only like 1 chapter out or something) is better forgotten. It really sucks.

Apr 18, 2008 3:26 PM

wao said:
Siing said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.----------------------------------------

There is no "original manga" for this show, the anime is the original.
The novel came out before the manga, but the novel, manga and anime all have slightly different stories, and I tell you the manga (which has only like 1 chapter out or something) is better forgotten. It really sucks.

Dude, that's just a prewritten thing that is automatically put in the first post of episode discussions. ...Thanks for the interesting info though.

Sep 24, 2008 1:32 PM

I, actually, don't get who and why created that virtual world accessed through special eyeglasses. This anime is somehow similar to animatrix, but virtual world was all arround in animatrix and it is just wrapped arround real world here.

Dec 23, 2008 10:32 PM

I like the element of danger introduced in the past couple of episodes. I don't think Isako was being entirely facetious during her little "ghost story" there.

Oh and
"What the hell am I supposed to do with a third of THIS?!"
for the lulz...

Jan 4, 2009 2:47 PM

The little kid Kyoko pisses me off, she's annoying as hell. But ignoring that, the show is fantastic.

Aug 23, 2009 4:44 PM

Awesome episode. I liked the Isako and Yasako teamwork, even though it was very short-lived. And Kyoko still annoys the heck out of me. ._. What a terrible little sister to have... though Yasako was very sisterly, brushing dirt off of her little sister and asking her if she was okay...

Poor Fumie, expecting too much. XD What a shiny bald head though. I half-expected the gramps to be hiding a bar of solid gold or something under his wig...

Mar 29, 2010 7:40 PM

With how iPhone and some pc apps work Augmented reality is already here. ;P

Sep 9, 2010 1:03 PM

I'm hooked and I can't even pinpoint why/how D:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 28, 2011 5:57 PM

Kyoko is always getting into dangerous situations. D:

Jun 4, 2012 8:23 AM

Knew from the start it wudnt be anything valuable
cuz that old lady in the springs was quack.

Aug 3, 2012 2:16 PM

"Stand like that. Spread your legs." "S-Stop touching me, you pervert!" Highlight of the episode for me. Man, I really notice the unimportant details.. Anyway, next ep.

Aug 15, 2012 8:06 AM

Deceptive621 said:
It reminds me of that animatrix show where the kids found the broken space and were able to float and do all that crazy stuff.

That is actually so true! I didn't make the connection yet, but now I can only see this. Great observation.

I thought this episode was the least entertaining yet because I expected most of it and it wasn't surprising me like the others were. However, it still was a great episode and as somebody else said earlier, it does introduce some elements of danger, and you can foresee there's going to be interesting events in the next episodes.

It's crazy how I just feel like I absolutely need to watch the next one right after the one I just saw. The last series having this effect on me was Breaking Bad!

Aug 23, 2013 10:57 PM

Biggest hamster EVER! That was like a guinea pig.

Jan 3, 2014 9:41 AM

Ousto said:
Kyoko is always getting into dangerous situations. D:

She's 4 and running around a strange city of course she's going to find dangerous situations. Laughed my head off when she was laughing at her big sister being stuck inside that room! ^_^

Feb 23, 2014 6:11 PM

Interesting development, I quite like the change in character development and action!

Oct 12, 2014 4:06 AM

"What am I supposed to do with a third of this?!" LOL!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Mar 20, 2015 11:00 PM

Am i the only one getting annoyed by the MC's personality? I mean all she ever does is ask questions and not even thinking about what to do to help. Really hate that kind of character.

don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD

May 24, 2017 5:17 AM

Gah Kyoko just go away already.

May 10, 2018 4:12 PM

This show keeps being intriguing. It gives you some infos here and there which leave you craving for more.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.