Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2008 8:33 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Sora's hand mysteriously turned normal again. He seems to have some kind of link to Naruto through the kyuubi.
May 29, 2008 9:17 PM

Jul 2007
WTH they're switching Sai for some stupid filler character? DX
gods I hate fillers.. i ff through this shit hoping it will end soon >_<
(but it's nice hearing Nakai Kazuya <3)
May 29, 2008 10:03 PM

May 2008
The OP song is good The name of the song was Blue Bird.
May 30, 2008 12:53 AM
Nov 2007
-petpet-.

also, what was with sora spazzing out over naruto xD
like maybe a "my naruto senses are tingling" aand then a cool vanish wouldve been cool.
but.
that..
*flashbacks of Light whining to death*

anyways, liked the ep overall, tho next episode reeks of mega filler-ness D:
/wrists.
May 30, 2008 1:25 AM

Feb 2008
A so-so episode. Sora's "Naruto Senses" were pretty funny, though =P

Also, what's with those 2 or so minutes about potatoes?

May 30, 2008 4:23 AM
May 2008
I dunno but i laughed at dattebayo's comments on potatoes at the beginning (before that actual ep started) lol :)

i laughed when that chick got called a slut too, what was her name again...?

and for fillers, i'm not minding these eps. and i love the theme song :D
May 30, 2008 7:46 AM

May 2008
well sadly i can say that at least the naruto fillers are more interesting that the bleach fillers. i can even say that this filler episode was alot better than most of the episode's that took place in orochimaru's underground lair, i bet u all remember those one, u know, the ones that were all about running through the same looking places and staring at eachother's eyes and getting flashbacks about things that happened less than 3 minuets ago. now those where the worst.

anyways i wonder how naruto stayed as himself after being left with only the fox's chakra. i think it wouldave been kick ass if he transformed and killed off atleast one of them (prefferably the gay one who made the blueprints for that place.) ^.^
May 30, 2008 8:21 AM
Feb 2008
chi_chi_blanche said:
I dunno but i laughed at dattebayo's comments on potatoes at the beginning (before that actual ep started) lol :)

"Honestly!? Sixteen lines about potatoes!? Was this episode sponsored by Trumpy!?" lmao XD
May 30, 2008 9:20 AM

Feb 2008
lol hahaha thats fillers for ya

btw that dude did a 5 prong seal that jiraiya used on naruto to release the seal that orochi put on him. suggesting that he might have a biju[sp] in him?

since the manga does not really reveal too much about the other tailed beasts, this might be a good time for them to go into their story.
May 30, 2008 10:22 AM

Feb 2008
I hypothesized that there was a good possibility that Sora might have one of the tailed beasts in him. I read that in the manga, they don't explain all the rest are caught, and that a few are just 'captured'. MIght they take this opportunity to turn Sora into a jinchuuriki? It might also explain his 'mental freakout connection' to Naruto and the Kyuubi. It would make the arc a hell of a lot more interesting down the road (especially if Akatsuki were to show up).
May 30, 2008 12:52 PM
Apr 2008
hmm again naruto cant really do anything on his own..bt it was funny when that girl he was fighting turned into medussa (dnt no if i spelled it rite bt yea) lol n the whole sora being connectd 2 naruto through the kyuubi dnt noe what that means actually bt it was the potatoes that really made it filler for me lol
CUTTAH-SAN STRIKES AGAIN [evil_laugh =P]

May 30, 2008 2:29 PM
Dec 2007
Well I liked the episode a lot for a filler, but it wasn't amazing...
I kinda wished that naruto went into the demon fox cloak thing and totally owned that lady, but I guess that it would kinda mess up the plot if he used it too much. The season would also be really short if he beat one of the people already.

The next episode looks like it will be really boring compaired to this. Ill probably find it interesting for the first five min. -__-"
May 30, 2008 4:08 PM
May 2008
djinn_690 said:
well sadly i can say that at least the naruto fillers are more interesting that the bleach fillers. i can even say that this filler episode was alot better than most of the episode's that took place in orochimaru's underground lair, i bet u all remember those one, u know, the ones that were all about running through the same looking places and staring at eachother's eyes and getting flashbacks about things that happened less than 3 minuets ago. now those where the worst.

anyways i wonder how naruto stayed as himself after being left with only the fox's chakra. i think it wouldave been kick ass if he transformed and killed off atleast one of them (prefferably the gay one who made the blueprints for that place.) ^.^

i agree........bleach is sucking major ass.....
i actually enjoyed this filler.........the whole i can sense when your in danger.....LOL.......how emo.......i guess he really cares for naruto.....
hmm, in the manga there was one where two Akatsuki captured a kyuubi from a temple.....it be koo if the fillers were connected to that.........

i was soo thinking that potato guy was ganna say "sora, i am your father"....
guess i was wrong.........

May 30, 2008 7:38 PM
May 2008
This episode of naruto is very good.
sora has kyuubi!!!
May 31, 2008 10:31 AM

Oct 2007
I liked it. I'm pretty sure now that Sora is a jinchuuriki, and that's probably why that whole thing with him and Naruto happened.

Next episode looks incredibly bad.

Jun 1, 2008 5:35 AM

Apr 2008
Better than the last episode, but it still has that iffy animation that happens in fillers when it seems the animootors can't be arsed. Potato dude was cool...I liked his thing, that fight was ok 'till he got his hand, the rest was shit.
Jun 1, 2008 8:47 AM

Mar 2008
I agree with a lot here. The extra notes I have are:

1. Sora sounds extremely weird in his first line; dareta? (who are you?)
Sounds more like dalala.. his voice sounded off somehow.

2. The cliffhanger we're left with is: will Sora go on vacation?
Now that's just lame XD
Jun 1, 2008 6:36 PM

Apr 2008
man, i laughed so hard when naruto called that chick a slut XDD

off topic: also, when he called Sakura an "ugly bitch" when she woke him up at the hospital before.. naruto ftw ^^
Jun 2, 2008 6:33 AM

Feb 2008
@GForce
I don't really believe that you've read the manga.

If you've really read the manga.

Well, the fillers are just interesting and is good enough to see those kind of scenes not portrayed in the manga. I'm expecting alot more. ^^
Jun 2, 2008 6:54 AM

Feb 2008
babykeiji said:
@GForce
I don't really believe that you've read the manga.

If you've really read the manga.

Well, the fillers are just interesting and is good enough to see those kind of scenes not portrayed in the manga. I'm expecting alot more. ^^

Last I recall, Sora wasn't in the manga.
Jun 2, 2008 3:08 PM
May 2008
I love Naruto. I throughly and deeply love the world of Naruto and all there is around it.
I do not love to see an episode where the cast and airtime is dominated by characters not unique to Masashi Kiskimoto. The only reason I'm standing the anime for the moment is because of the comic relief. And the introsong. That's it.
I'm eagerly waiting for this arc to end, and deeply hoping that they will not spend their whole animationbudget on this, considering what will happens next. We who read the manga know. It must be the first time I get cold chills down my spine because the animations look good.
Jun 3, 2008 1:48 AM

Jun 2008
the next few eps are gonna be crap, i can feel it.

i just want naruto too do the friggin chunnin exam already. is that so hard!
Jun 21, 2008 6:12 AM
Nov 2007
WOW, that was a pretty great episode! Lots of action/fighting and some cool story as well. :D This filler so far is really impressing me alot.
Oct 15, 2008 9:38 PM

May 2007
Not that bad, but next episode does not look good(save for the Shikamaru and Asuma bits).

Liked this week though, the medusa character isn't that bad of a villian and the main baddy reminds me of the villian of movie 2, takes people who have no "mentor" to use for his own means.
My anime list
Oct 20, 2008 11:01 PM

Jan 2008
GForce said:
I hypothesized that there was a good possibility that Sora might have one of the tailed beasts in him. I read that in the manga, they don't explain all the rest are caught, and that a few are just 'captured'. MIght they take this opportunity to turn Sora into a jinchuuriki? It might also explain his 'mental freakout connection' to Naruto and the Kyuubi. It would make the arc a hell of a lot more interesting down the road (especially if Akatsuki were to show up).
Oo cool, exactly what I was thinking~

This episode was okay - next episode seems more... filler-ish.. =\

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Sep 21, 2009 6:57 AM

Mar 2009
I liked it. Its an interesting connection Sora and Naruto have so strong he forgot how much he dislikes him.

Jun 4, 2010 7:39 AM

Oct 2008
Lol.. potatos. Lol'd at DB's msg.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 24, 2010 1:27 PM

Apr 2010
Liked that "man who knows your father", too bad he's a user and only acts when being the guy he was now... but even though that, I DON'T F****** WANT TO WATCH SORA TALK CRAP WHILE NARUTO'S DYING!(though we all know he'd never die).
The thing I like the most about fillers is that they're faster than regular Naruto and with (hardly) any flashbacks, it makes Naruto more exciting.
SniainJun 24, 2010 1:30 PM
Aug 7, 2010 5:04 PM

Mar 2010
well i have to say the only thing interesting about this ep is soras hand

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 7, 2013 3:05 PM

Mar 2013
Potatoes. Sora's right hand did something. Connection to long grey-haired guy. Naruto got kissed. Sora busts a nut through the wall. The fuckers leave. Sora shall replace Sai.
Aug 24, 2014 12:24 PM
Jul 2018
Niice episode. Next one seems to be awesome
Sep 21, 2014 8:26 AM
May 2012
The dude was happy as fuck when he received them potatoes. Well.......who wouldn't??
It looks like they are fighting for the potato ahahaha.
It's about damn time for Naruto to tap that bitch's ass to death!!
"No, I am your father" He should have said that. Sora losin' his shit and ran to Naruto was the shit ahahaha.
Sora's true power is a fap hand.
Aug 18, 2019 1:47 AM

Mar 2015
Huh so in the end they were just let go?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 10, 2020 2:05 PM

Mar 2019
I can't find something special about this arc.The part with the absoption of the red chakra was funny tho.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 28, 2020 5:56 AM

Jun 2017
This white-haired dude sounds very familiar. Could he possibly be the same voice actor of Zoro in One Piece?

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jul 18, 2020 1:22 PM
Jul 2020
Bro how can i download naruto episode what the hell is going on
Mar 3, 2021 7:24 AM

Dec 2007
the whole "trap" thing ended too fast :/

and even without that the arc is kinda weird.
Aug 3, 2021 9:17 AM

Feb 2021
Multi-chakra nature lady: I'm going to tell you about the mysteries of my female body.

Me: Damn, I'd love to know lol.

Old guy and Sora chilling and having a baked sweet potato lmao.

Demon hand Sora 0_0

Hmm Sora and Naruto are somehow connected. Also couldn't Sakura just heal Sai's arm??

May 20, 2022 6:36 PM

Sep 2019
The last part of the episode is the funny dialogue between Naruto and Sai which is better than this episode. I had too high expectations.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.