Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 2, 2015 1:54 AM

Jul 2014
*still waiting for Accelerator*
Jan 16, 2016 6:08 AM

Mar 2014
For one second , I thought the nuns were brainwashed . And they were .
Cipher of the Liber AL vel Legis .. good thing , it's not the real deal .
Of course !! We can't forget MC's badass special move ~ . Equality folks .
Arc ends leading to Touma having another Harem getaway ~ . Blushes ~ !!
Very Great Episode ~ !!! Kanzaki KAWAII ~ !! <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2016 8:31 PM

Mar 2015
Index is useless once again.

The dialogue of this episode is pretty much not interesting :(

Season 1 >>>>>>> Season 2
Mar 28, 2016 8:15 PM

Mar 2015
Stiyl is totally into Index, though it was hinted on season 1.

Touma's harem just grow bigger and bigger.

Also did he just punched a bitchy loli twice? Not enough bro.

The voodoo staff does interesting.

Jan 17, 2017 4:59 PM

Dec 2013
Based Touma isn't afraid of punching little girls.
Dec 20, 2017 12:14 PM

Apr 2013
Touma - the only protagonist who has a huge badass fire elemental behind him and still decides to rather punch the loli in the face. Really?
Nov 20, 2018 9:15 PM

Dec 2014
finally the arc is over. hmmm on to the next one
Feb 6, 2019 7:35 AM

Dec 2014
finally best girl Kanzaki is back
Mar 3, 2019 3:47 AM

Aug 2017
It seems that it's over.

I never liked Agnese, so I'm happy that she was punched.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 29, 2019 1:49 AM
Aug 2013
wow A lot of epic moments and action, overall was a very good episode and I want to praise how Stiyl is so awesome!

also that scene where the nuns were peeking from the door holes was creepy in a cool way :D

Looking at this discussion I realized that it may seem random for Touma to punch Agnese instead for example let Stiyl or Tatemiya handles this if there's no concrete reason implied. and that can make anime-only watchers may not enjoy it.
I'm going to quote a related part from the novel in the spoiler just in case:

Mar 20, 2020 5:28 AM

Oct 2019
Whoa man, I started to wonder whether this show is about making grills join mc harem or punch the grills in the face.

Also Kanzaki blush is probably the cutest thing this show can offer.
Mar 29, 2020 5:45 PM
Mar 2020
Holy shit. Those nuns are out of their minds. Good bye hearing.
Apr 27, 2020 2:04 PM

Feb 2014
Wow, FUCK this piece of shit season. I thought I'd finally finish this season (which I dropped after like 9 episodes years ago) before moving on to Railgun S3, but man, this is turning out to be even more of a chore to sit through than during the first time around. They should've given even Index to Railgun's director and script writer, instead of the incompetent hacks behind this shit show.They can't write or direct an interesting line of dialogue to save their lives.

And what the hell is wrong with Touma? Why does he keep punching girls with all his strength like a psychopath? If this wasn't an anime, that loli's jaw and cheek bones would have been shattered into a 100 pieces.
May 27, 2020 12:42 PM

Aug 2018
Well, Index knows a lot, a lot, a lot.. Well.. I'm glad she's useful these episodes.. Nice to see it.. ;P
Em.. Couldn't they use fire guy earlier then?.. ;D Well, these battles are so absurd sometimes, it's just funny.. ;p It's more of a good side than a bad side, I guess.. I wouldn't really enjoy only fully serious battles, probably..
So Index was part of English church all the time?.. Ok.. It didn't really matter that much before, all this church stuff.. So I didn't even remember.. Ok then.. Not sure, if it'll be important later or not.. As well as Magnus and Kaori are on English church side..
But.. It seems that Magnus won't be the best of opinion about English church.. After that girl telepathically told him that English church is using Amakusa as hostages to keep Kaori controlled, pretty much.. As well as Kaori said something like she didn't want Amakusa following her steps, joining English church.. So she probably had not the best opinion about it as well already.. Don't know, what kind of opinion Index holds.. But Magnus and Kaori not the best.. Even if they are part of it..
Well, not much from this, though.. Only that Magnus and Kaori are part of organization they don't really like, possibly.. It can turn out in any way, I guess..
Nov 11, 2020 7:43 AM

Jan 2017
I'm a fan of big-scaled battles, so I'm kinda biased towards liking this arc haha :P

The aftermath of this is interesting though, with the Amakusa being absorbed into the English puritans to shield them from the Roman Catholic. From my POV both are neither good nor evil and it depends which side you're on... I guess? (best to just say each side is grey, as with any political party). I mean, the only reason Touma's on good terms with the British side is due to Index

Now on to the next arc!
Feb 10, 2021 5:13 AM

May 2017
Index is the anime where the MC save ppl
Index is the anime where the MC punch loli in face...twice just in case
Index is the anime where for punching loli , he get a cute samurai as a reward
Index is the anime where the punched loli will probably be part of the MC harem

Finaly i hope index is the anime where Saten-san will come !
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Oct 25, 2021 5:58 AM
Jan 2017
i dont know what im watching..
war without any single person dead?
i dont know how strong they are but,
just kid anime i think..
Jun 10, 2022 5:27 AM
Oct 2019
Touma True Gender Equality, didn't hesitate to punch a girl in the face...

The girls are back next episode, honestly i like them more.
Nov 10, 2023 5:18 PM
May 2020
All well that ends well
Nov 25, 2023 5:15 AM

Nov 2023
Orsola is something else, while being a nun!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.