Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2010 3:06 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And so the Rivals meet! and Know the talent, abilities and capacities of each other! Yuu was brushed off so rudely... I mean he disappeared so unexpectedly since he started the chapter... Yuu suddenly did nothing besides setting the stage for Maya versus Ayumi battle... first of all in the Reharsal of that play or whatever Ayumi was aiming for and then in Tsukikage's stage in the play nmed "Four Words" xD Okay that's my personal way to call this but dude that was so interesting... Never had such test practice in my acting experience.... i'd love to have one like that one!

More importantly.... Maya's awesome.... being able to support Ayumi's harrassing for an hour... and finishiing off in that way... she really knows what to do on stage... and ish pretty clueless in everyday stuff... but that's not her fault... ish her mother's since she treated Maya like scum.... Oh goshness Paparazzis were so annoyin since then.... and lol Vinyl Record xD... That's soooo old...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» When will it end?

Raegal1 - Apr 6, 2021

5 by Raegal1 »»
Feb 23, 12:35 AM

» Maya and Ayumi’s rivalry

LadyWeeb - Oct 12, 2020

1 by Atlos »»
Oct 12, 2020 10:00 AM

» End is Near

valoon - Sep 10, 2016

8 by OneofEvil »»
Jun 9, 2020 7:58 PM

» Licensed in North America?

commonlogic - Nov 2, 2008

7 by Randomcardcaptor »»
Oct 24, 2019 6:12 PM

» Question about manga vs anime?

Azure_Archer - Apr 2, 2015

1 by BronyaSilverwing »»
Apr 20, 2015 5:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.