As stated earlier, I really hope that Byakuran doesn't heal Yamamoto all Genkishi-esque in a sort of "I sold my soul to the devil" moment. Yamamoto's a pretty solid guy, so I don't think this will happen, but meh, you never know.
I agree with you. Though I would literally go WTF if the author decided to do that (well turn Yamamoto into another Genkishi)
Speaking of Byakuran, ever since he appeared in this chapter (w/ wings)...this question has been bothering me: How did Byakuran get his wings in the first place? (and if I remember correctly, I don't think the wings have to do w/ the power he gets from Mare rings..and it wouldnt make sense right now since they have been sealed by Uni)
Ok i was shocked like you guys to see Byakuran at the end, right in Yamachan's room at the hospital..!!
But, after thinking about it... well, let's analyze the thing for a second :D k?
- Byakuran was already an enemy for our vongolas, and it was pretty damn hard to defeat him future arc was the longest, i would see no point in bring him back in the story right now with another role as a villain again, plus wouldn't be interesting either.
- Byakuran was said to have a very very huge knowledge, for this reason he was able to heal up "impossible" diseases and to bring "impossible" jurassic animals into a present time like our world. So is highly probable that this knowledge of his may be able to heal the very bad injuries yamachan has. was said by the doctors, before of the surgery, that he may lose his legs' use, wasn't it?
- Nope, i hardly doubt Yamachan will do the famous "deal with the devil" just cuz he *needs it*. It's more probable, in my opinion, that Byakuran will heal him up without this kind of deal.
- Previous KHR villains, Mukuro and Xanxus and Gamma turned out to be "somehow" good at the end, or anyway at Tsuna's side in certain situations. It's also enough common seeing former villains turning "somehow" good later on, but who says that Byakuran (like Mukuro) isnt doing something on his own will, that may just coincide with a good thing for our vongolas at the moment?
- Byakuran being the spy that told Shimons about vongolas special box weapons? I disagree. Would be fairly too "obvious" seeing him introduced in this arc and linking him to this piece of the puzzle, just cuz we know his previous bad attitude already that he was used to have in the previous arc. Would be more interesting instead if the "spy" would be someone that we dont know already, like ex. uncle Kawahira: cuz we dont know a thing of him yet, and is a totally unknown chara, still to develop yet.
- And yep, Byakuran wasnt "dead" cuz there was that scene at the beach with him and two ppl, he was like "arrested" or seemed so.. but i just didnt get if it was a scene from the future = after the battle, or a scene from the current present time ...?O.o
WTF i though Byakuran died why is he back and what is going to do to Yamamoto. So it the first Simon who told Primo to form the Vongola that's interesting. Lambo made the chapter by referring to Tsuna as ni-chan just to cool.