Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2010 8:57 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
See what I meant.... Those roles are really something something that shouldn't be treated as something easy... every role should be considered to be done seriously, wear the mask of that role... of that character..... But I'm happy that Maya really got a hang of what acting really feels.... the reharsals... and the TV... dunno if they really helped Maya but in the end looks like she did a good work

Dude it was so mazing seeing her succeeding and making a gook work there... making the public awed.... surprising the entire auditorium... But but... I feel really feel sad for her... dude....You don't know how dissapointing is to see that your mom/dad/relative is not there to watch you steal the night... Yet I feel relieved that Tsukikage-sama went and saw Maya do her best.... So in the end I didn't get... Bibi had to make everyone laugh or pity her in that last scene?

"Understand Bibi's Heart" Another good line from Tsukikage!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» When will it end?

Raegal1 - Apr 6, 2021

5 by Raegal1 »»
Feb 23, 12:35 AM

» Maya and Ayumi’s rivalry

LadyWeeb - Oct 12, 2020

1 by Atlos »»
Oct 12, 2020 10:00 AM

» End is Near

valoon - Sep 10, 2016

8 by OneofEvil »»
Jun 9, 2020 7:58 PM

» Licensed in North America?

commonlogic - Nov 2, 2008

7 by Randomcardcaptor »»
Oct 24, 2019 6:12 PM

» Question about manga vs anime?

Azure_Archer - Apr 2, 2015

1 by BronyaSilverwing »»
Apr 20, 2015 5:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.