Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 31, 2010 8:04 AM

Oct 2010
Pfffftt-- that guy is voiced by Takahiro Sakurai-sama <3 <3 Oh gawd, first Jun Fukuyama, then Daisuke Ono, and now Takahiro Sakurai <3 <3 <3 <3 *squealssssss*

Ahem.

Anyways, I kind of feel bad for Ferris, but at the same time, I don't.

Good episode. Can't wait for the next.
Oct 31, 2010 12:25 PM

Apr 2009
God i love this show. I REALLY want to c Ryner go berserk again
"Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
Alien vs Predator 2 is the movie version of that book"
Oct 31, 2010 9:34 PM
Jul 2009
Look ma! No arm!
Oct 31, 2010 10:05 PM

Feb 2009
Damn, Luke has officially become one of my favorite characters from this anime now. He totally kicked ass. :D Better give Miran a good bitch slapping!
Nov 1, 2010 8:41 AM
Feb 2009
omg at claugh, luckily he didnt died... o.o
lol at miran got owned XD

(sry, simply have to said those again ;p)
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 1, 2010 9:34 AM

Aug 2009
watching the teaser in ep 16 i thought it was Rayner, well i fell both happy and disappointed that it wasn't ;)

wakka9ca said:
shanimebib said:

So Claugh will be needing an automail from next episode. Too bad for him. Evil guy is evil, but it seems he will meet his last since he will be facing Ryner in next episode.

Ain't going to happen. Tiia's eyes are not Alpha Stigma and are way stronger than Alpha Stigma (Tiia has the strongest of all known cursed eyes). But anyway he's not really "evil" per se since he will be Ryner's new companion.

im actually glad to her that, im starting to like evil boy since he's cute

P.S. did u read this in the light novel??
Nov 1, 2010 1:30 PM

Jan 2009
Siva said:
-a new guy who has awesome eyes power walking around killing people for whatever reason he has.
Obviously because he's hungry. Why else? : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 1, 2010 1:49 PM

Nov 2007
Animefanx3 said:
FINALLY! Ryner ditched Ferris, I'm kinda happy with this. He should've done it a long time ago, I mean she never treated him nice.. Only when he said he would carry the dango's or when she needed him for a plan she was sorta nice..

'Omae wa bakemono janai' remember that line? she took ryner on her arms when ryner went berserk even though she was about to be choked to death. and she wept while hugging him. don't tell me you already forgot that episode. she probably cares for ryner more than anyone else. and ryner knows it too.
Elysia-chan said:
that guy is voiced by Takahiro Sakurai-sama <3 <3 Oh gawd, first Jun Fukuyama, then Daisuke Ono, and now Takahiro Sakurai <3 <3 <3 <3

apart fom those three, you are forgetting to mention star seiyuus like Sugita Tomokazu, Nakai Kazuya, Takahashi Mikako and Hino Satoshi and we have the new sensation Takagaki Ayahi too. This show is win, seiyuu-wise, no matter how you look at it.
I have been a huge fan of Sakurai since his role as the Mugen-wielder of the Black Order, the one and only, Kanda Yuu! and Sugita is the awesome Sakata Gintoki and Nakai is the badass vice-captain of the shinsengumi Hijikata.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 1, 2010 5:45 PM

Oct 2007
Oosran said:
Siva said:
-a new guy who has awesome eyes power walking around killing people for whatever reason he has.
Obviously because he's hungry. Why else? : D
That mean we are going to get a story about a legendary hungry hero? :D

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 1, 2010 9:14 PM
Jun 2008
shanimebib said:
Animefanx3 said:
FINALLY! Ryner ditched Ferris, I'm kinda happy with this. He should've done it a long time ago, I mean she never treated him nice.. Only when he said he would carry the dango's or when she needed him for a plan she was sorta nice..

'Omae wa bakemono janai' remember that line? she took ryner on her arms when ryner went berserk even though she was about to be choked to death. and she wept while hugging him. don't tell me you already forgot that episode. she probably cares for ryner more than anyone else. and ryner knows it too.
Ferris will call her sex fiend ,two timer, lolicon, steal another's wife ,gigolo...... but Ferris won't call him "monster"... Ferris trying to brainwashed Ryner from calling himself monster.
Nov 1, 2010 9:30 PM
Sep 2009
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT SO SMART TO GUESS : TiiA IS NOT LULUCH!!! : THE BIRD IN HIS EYES DOES NOT FLY !!! :o)
Nov 1, 2010 9:31 PM
Sep 2009
Siva said:
Ok, put the awesome episode aside.

And the real question is, who is the real bad guy in this show or more like what is the real obstacle that our main characters need to get rid of?

For now we have:
-a king who want to become a great king and save his country.
-another king who hates war.
-a main male character who just to want take a nap.
-a main female character who just want to save Dango shop.
-a fabulous guy who walking around killing people who are in the way of his ideal king.
-a siscon character who might be the only one to actually tell where the show is heading but he is nowhere to seen >_<

With the way the show is doing now I am sure we are not going to get any real ending beside everyone will become legendary heroes.

GUESS IT'S : d) -a main female character who just want to save Dango shop.
Nov 2, 2010 5:08 AM

Aug 2010
Now We can call this show'' The Legend of the Legendary Geass''
Nov 2, 2010 2:48 PM

Feb 2010
Stop those gay references with lulu and that awesome new guy.
Nov 3, 2010 1:29 PM

May 2009
-Quasar said:
shanimebib said:
wakka9ca said:
But anyway he's not really "evil" per se since he will be Ryner's new companion.

Did you just spoil everyone? did you? hey, did you??

Not really a spoiler imho, it's pretty obvious from the opening.
Nov 6, 2010 5:34 PM

Nov 2007
ooh Luke your not so bad. someone who kicks Miran's ass is ok with me.

Claugh got owned :(, he's going to be useless now with 1 arm ? a lot going on, even saw what Kiefer was up to.

can't believe I forgot to watch this last week.
Nov 13, 2010 6:24 AM

Jun 2008
My first line must be about Miran getting his ass kicked. He thought he could play his fabulous tricks again but Luke proved himself even more awesome than we thought. Beware of close eye characters.
The look on Miran's face was pure enjoyment. It seems you took more than you can chew this time Miran.

Second big event is the Black Lelouch lookalike. The guy kicks ass that's for certain. A whole army is like canon-folder for him. His also one crazy killing machine with no mercy. Claugh really had no chance in hell. His anger stopped him from being more sensible. I wonder what happened between them in the past.
Maybe he can replace that arm with some hero's relic arm or something like that and become even more powerful.

Ferris got stood-up. She kind of deserves it. She treats the poor guy like shit and the worse she tells awful lies about him.

mel-hime said:
Did the king just practically say he wanted Kiefer in his bed!?

Well to be honest i want her in my bed too. Btw am wondering what exactly does she expect to accomplish by studying about all those eyes. What is her goal?
MonadNov 13, 2010 6:36 AM
Nov 18, 2010 5:28 PM

Jul 2009
Awww, poor Ferris. She's really worried about him, isn't she T_T
Anyway, what's up with Kiefer? Why isn't she dead? She's so useless ... and OK, wtf is up with the king O_O
Wow, new eyes guy. He's WAY cooler than that little kid. I was really hoping Claugh would die this episode, looks like it didn't happen >_< Looking forward to more of him :D
Ah, tsk tsk Miran. Wasn't expecting Luke to be all pro. Hope Miran can own him though D:
Next episode looks way cool ... ;)
Nov 24, 2010 7:36 PM

Feb 2010
Wow awesome episode~
Didn't expect Luke to be that powerful too :O
Nov 28, 2010 3:14 AM

Apr 2009
Zomg what D: Claugh dahling, whyyy
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
May 13, 2011 10:15 PM
Dec 2008
damn all these characters are fucking strong
luke is fcking strong, owned miran like nothing, and i thought miran was strong
that new tir whatever guy (the one with suzaku voice) is fcking strong too
but someguy in this thread spoiled without a spoiler tag
Apr 25, 2012 11:42 PM

Jun 2011
Wow. I love the new blackie dude, he is so powerful, I think he is just a little below Lucile, if not on par. On the other hand, the Luke dude is also kinda powerful, I always knew he is powerful, maybe even more than Ryner, but I never expected this
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 20, 2012 9:10 PM
Jan 2, 2013 5:43 PM

Jul 2007
mystik said:
ooh Luke your not so bad. someone who kicks Miran's ass is ok with me.

Claugh got owned :(, he's going to be useless now with 1 arm ? a lot going on, even saw what Kiefer was up to.

can't believe I forgot to watch this last week.

Agreed its bout time someone shown him who is boss. But damn this episode introduced yet another powerful character, a stigma holder with similar abilities to Lucile. I wonder if we will finally get an explanation on this "curse". The way this series is heading, i don't see how this can possibly come to a conclusion with in the next 6 episodes. They just keep introducing new elements to the story and new characters.

Aug 3, 2013 6:32 PM
Mar 2009
Luke is pretty damn strong to have bound Miran just like that. I thought it was his teammates but it was just himself.

So this new guy is the one with the other eyes. Seems like Ryner joins up with him though. Aww shit, two of the strongest Magic Eye users going rogue like that?

Claugh lost his arm! How the crap can he single handedly demolish armies now?
Nov 5, 2013 6:18 AM

Sep 2011
Wow!!! Epic episode! Got some chills during that battle!
Jan 12, 2014 11:44 PM
May 2013
I thought Ryner is after Milk...
I can't believe Lulu
Dec 26, 2015 9:15 AM

Jan 2015
This Alpha Stigma is in a whole different lvl compared to Ryner ... This Stigma could easily take him out. But you never know Ryner might too.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.