Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2010 9:22 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Honestly, the prequel ain't bad at all! Had lots of the things Hirano would use later for the whole Hellsing series... Like keeping that image of a vampire, their weknesses and their missions.... Hmmmm Alucard in this prequel pilot looks somehow weird with that thing scribbled on his left cheek, yet he's the same kewl and skillful guy we know... and crooked.. and plain weird....

The girl that becomes Victoria later is so... so common-ish, so cliche, megane cliche btw, that's barely interesting, yet she made those sounds and put up that resistance... She was kinda hot there... I gotta admit >> Anyway the "enemies" The other vamps were so like the ones we later see on the real deal! I like that! Poor Yuri-chan... she got raped and she's a vamp now...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2011 6:38 PM

Jun 2009
was rather good for a hentai one shot
Jun 1, 2015 5:21 PM
Jul 2018
So this is where it began, never thought it was a hentai.
Jan 11, 2017 1:25 PM

Aug 2014
Since this is a hentai, I don't know if I should add this to my list or not xD
Jul 30, 2022 11:49 AM

Nov 2020
Well this was the start of Hellsing it was pretty much the same, expect this is hentai...
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Feb 2, 2023 4:37 AM
Aug 2022
where can i read it tho
Jul 14, 2023 1:57 AM
Jul 2023
Onde eu posso ler?
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.