Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 27, 2010 12:54 PM

Jun 2009
hmm..... begins where we started with. Ok chapter but next better happen something good. 4/5

Oct 27, 2010 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
Ichigo plays Tekken and can catch a knife like a pro.

Yep good chapter.
Oct 27, 2010 1:03 PM

Jul 2007
Hawaiian420 said:
It was good to the end, lost badge arc you got to fucking to be kidding *sigh*

NO sir, are YOu kidding me? The End?

The latest arc raised a whole lot of questions and plot strings, not to mention that it also introduced the possible final villain (Spirit King).

Ending manga in the middle of the story is not good.

eddypc07 said:
hmmm *sarcasm* what a coincidense bleach decides to make a timeskip 5 chapters after one piece does *sarcasm*

Yes because obviously a comedy manga about pirates governs the manga industry....
Oct 27, 2010 1:08 PM

Nov 2008
So, this is like, Kubo starting a new series, based on the same theme, without having to think of a title or new characters?
...It could have been a nice clean ending =/
Come and look around at the autism club or the Yakuza FC!
Oct 27, 2010 1:08 PM

Jan 2009
Kinda boring, was expecting something cooler than this. But I'll see where it goes.
Oct 27, 2010 1:10 PM
Feb 2010
I like how nothing happened in this chapter. It's really different from the previous chapters, where nothing happened either. Bleach is going back to it's roots? I suppose that's correct. 20 boring pages where nothing happens- sounds like classic bleach.
Seriously, what is up with this chapter? Are we supposed to be drooling over new haircuts? How could this possibly be interesting? I don't even know what happened in the end there. Did that dude steal Ichigo's seal-thing or did he have his own? Really disappointing restart.
Oct 27, 2010 1:11 PM

Mar 2010
Fai said:
Another great chapter. ANd now Bleach does a timeskip and does it in a way better style than Naruto did.

Characters actually reflect and grow from what happened.

Ichigo's almost sarcastic remarks about having no power, Mizuiro continuing to be a mistery, Ishida/Ichigo role reversal, etc.

Why I was so stupid???? I completely forgot through all this time the mistery of the badge.

Obviously so far only Ukitake knows its true purpose. Ishida had his doubts when he saw it, but everyone just glossed over it...and NONE of shinigami ever knew about anything like "representative badge" or what it is for and dismissed it.

Now its obvious that the Badge has a role to play and is more important than everyone knew. Ukitake had his own reasons for giving it to Ichigo.

I'm pretty sure that the steal of the bag was staged somehow in order to test Ichigo

There are a lot of wild things that can affect the plot in this arc (Mayuri's revenge and HM research, Ukitake's reasons, badge's purpose, new guys motives, etc)

That and Ichigo gets stabbed in the chest AGAIN.
Oct 27, 2010 1:11 PM

Sep 2008
DonKangolJones said:
OK, we're starting over. I'll bite. But this doesn't keep me from comparing it to Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm optimistic nonetheless. It was interesting to see the world rotate without Ichigo's help for once in a LONG, LONG time. Kinda weird.

Immediately thought of Sensui from YYH when I see this.

Anyway, everything else was fairly decent. It has the good ol' Bleach feel that I used to love.
Oct 27, 2010 1:12 PM

Nov 2008
So this is like, Kubo starting a whole new series without having to think of a title or new characters?
This could have been a nice, clean ending... =/
Come and look around at the autism club or the Yakuza FC!
Oct 27, 2010 1:16 PM

Jun 2009
Fai said:

Why I was so stupid???? I completely forgot through all this time the mistery of the badge.

Obviously so far only Ukitake knows its true purpose. Ishida had his doubts when he saw it, but everyone just glossed over it...and NONE of shinigami ever knew about anything like "representative badge" or what it is for and dismissed it.

Now its obvious that the Badge has a role to play and is more important than everyone knew. Ukitake had his own reasons for giving it to Ichigo.

Someting like this really happened? I can't remember since it's been what? 2 or 3 years?

And why does everyone think that new guy looks like Aizen? I think they look nothing alike apart from the glossed back hair. That guy just looks ridiculous and lame, already hate him. I mean I already hated him when I only saw his back on the cover. I thought he was some filler/movie character but then he showed up in the actual story >_<

Anyway, let's see how this all turns out.
Oct 27, 2010 1:17 PM

Mar 2010
Fai said:
Another great chapter. ANd now Bleach does a timeskip and does it in a way better style than Naruto did.

Characters actually reflect and grow from what happened.

Ichigo's almost sarcastic remarks about having no power, Mizuiro continuing to be a mistery, Ishida/Ichigo role reversal, etc.

I'm pretty sure that the steal of the bag was staged somehow in order to test Ichigo

There are a lot of wild things that can affect the plot in this arc (Mayuri's revenge and HM research, Ukitake's reasons, badge's purpose, new guys motives, etc)

Possibly that but one thing for sure Ichigo will stabbed in the chest and gain power AGAIN.
Oct 27, 2010 1:28 PM

Mar 2009
and now it will begin again *sigh*
Oct 27, 2010 1:38 PM

Apr 2009
Fai said:

sugoi gyagu, aniki
Oct 27, 2010 1:41 PM

Jun 2009
This was surprisingly good, ichigo's friends seem to exist again! Where was Orihime though? But it was a really good chapter for a reintroduction, so i'm getting excited for bleach again 5/5
Oct 27, 2010 1:44 PM

May 2008
Now we discover than Aizen was just an unwilling puppet of that guy.
Oct 27, 2010 1:52 PM

Aug 2007
Did not enjoy it.

1/5

:(
Oct 27, 2010 2:09 PM

Nov 2009
I sort of enjoyed the chapter, it sort of gave a feeling that it could of ended right then, or in a chapter or 2 (of course I know it isn't ending yet)

I want to see Rukia come back, and it's good to see Ichigo isn't 100% normal, because I really don't like that he lost his powers, and I don't want to see him living a normal life, which he has always wanted.

I guess I just like seeing Ichigo being strong, perhaps even becoming the strongest, and staying that way, idk.

Enjoyable chapter to read, I would of preferred if it ended, but I guess I can keep reading for a couple more years :P
Oct 27, 2010 2:09 PM

Aug 2010
Soulstrider said:
Now we discover than Aizen was just an unwilling puppet of that guy.

lol. good idea.
Oct 27, 2010 2:11 PM
Apr 2010
Finally bleach returns.I liked it,was a bit nostalgic reminded me when the series began.
Oct 27, 2010 2:23 PM

Sep 2009
Orihime? I hope it can go on without her as long as possible. xD
New bad guy? I'm not sure, Renji and Byakuya were much more bad-guys than this guy, I think maybe he'll become a friend somehow...
Oct 27, 2010 2:26 PM

Feb 2008
that kid looks pretty much like aizen.....or whatever. insurance maybe?

well without his power...it wont be nearly as fun so maybe hes going to get a new power.
Oct 27, 2010 2:33 PM

Jan 2008
Well, Bleach is going on hold until Ichigo inevitably gets his powers back. Or new powers. Regardless, it's gonna happen. And then I'll just read everything between now and then en masse.

Later Kubo. Keep trollin'.
Oct 27, 2010 2:39 PM

Jan 2009
So anyway, Kubo went lazy-style and suddenly the art is Wat? Okay, yeah fine, it's been deteriorating for a while, but still щ(゚Д゚щ)
Also, that stuff about blabla his body is trained and honed for battler etc.etc., wasn't just his spiritual body, not his physical one? =3=
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 27, 2010 2:54 PM

Jul 2007
hikoghert said:
Fai said:

sugoi gyagu, aniki

(whatever you said)

I'm sorry, but unless Kubo has Ichigo defeat a badguy by reading erotic lovestory novel, promise Ishida to die together or go on a quest for armadillo penis, there's no way Kubo can assassinate the characters as much as Kishi did with Naruto manga.

Tharand said:
Fai said:

Someting like this really happened? I can't remember since it's been what? 2 or 3 years?

And why does everyone think that new guy looks like Aizen? I think they look nothing alike apart from the glossed back hair. That guy just looks ridiculous and lame, already hate him. I mean I already hated him when I only saw his back on the cover. I thought he was some filler/movie character but then he showed up in the actual story >_<

Anyway, let's see how this all turns out.

For starters, Ukitake gave him the badge in private, AFTER he discovered about Ichigos hybrid stuff and possibly something else.
AS for other part:
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-182-page-14.html

Notice Ishida's reaction?

Then we have Ichigo encountering Afro-shinigami (just before the first sword-clash with shinji) - Ichigo shows him the badge and Afro-Shinigami has no idea at all on what that is. The similar scene latter happens with Renji.

Then there was the whole paralel between isshin's charm and the badge. A fact that they both are seemingly insignificant items, having bigger significance than they seem would further that parallel even more.

As for the new guy, he reminds me more of Masaru Kato from Gantz
AhenshihaelOct 27, 2010 3:34 PM
Oct 27, 2010 3:02 PM

Jul 2010
I almost never post on Bleach forums (too many people) But another arc... hmm... there are so many options I almost wish that I could time skip and read this all at once. True to the law of conservation of detail, that damn badge has come back. I wonder when urahara's gonna show up...

Also I think everyone thinks that guy looks like Aizen because our brains have had his image in almost every chapter for the past year. Its understandable. Tite Kubo is probably gonna get better at drawing him non aizen like when he gets him out of his system.
Oct 27, 2010 3:15 PM

Nov 2008
the name of the arc seems pretty weird
"lost shinigami representative badge arc"

it just might be ichigo losing his badge and then finding out that its related to him getting his powers back...
Oct 27, 2010 3:16 PM

Mar 2008
I get a feeling that this arc would totally suck.
Oct 27, 2010 3:35 PM

Mar 2009
Tite Kubo didn't know what he was doing for half the series... So he makes a new arc? :| I was seriously looking forward to it ending, it would have been a good ending. Kubo is milking it in my opinion, but I have never been more hopeful for the manga's future. How very ironic.
Oct 27, 2010 3:46 PM

Jan 2010
Oct 27, 2010 3:46 PM

Jul 2008
Ignoring the obvious Tite ball sucking by some in the thread.
I enjoyed this chapter, been waiting for the badge to come back into focus again, but that title was such a damn mouthful, like Tite's balls.
So someone else has a badge, other than Ichi, interessant.

Other than that, tiny character design upgrades, Ichi saying how much he wants a normal life which he won't keep up, lucky fella. Mizuiro as mysterious as ever. Hope Tite decides to make it deceitfully long in the upcoming chapters.
Oct 27, 2010 3:48 PM

Sep 2008
I also looked forward to this. I like yuzu, karin, and tatsuki's new hairstyles. The chapter reminds you why bleach became popular in the first place. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that this new guy doesn't turn out to be a Sensui rip-off.
Oct 27, 2010 3:48 PM

Mar 2010
Fai said:

I'm sorry, but unless Kubo has Ichigo defeat a badguy by reading erotic lovestory novel, promise Ishida to die together or go on a quest for armadillo penis, there's no way Kubo can assassinate the characters as much as Kishi did with Naruto manga.

Instead it would have the gotei 13 getting pwned again then all of sudden Ichigo shows up, get stabbed in the chest, gain a massive powerup all while giving the vibe that he completely forgot why he was fighting in the first place and that he's only fighting the guy is because he is in front of him. Then after the guy is half dead all of sudden he falls sorry and probably would have Orihime heal him or something.
KantonKageXOct 27, 2010 4:06 PM
Oct 27, 2010 3:49 PM

Jan 2009
I really felt like I was reading an earlier chapter of Bleach. I really hope this arc is a lot better than the last.
Oct 27, 2010 3:56 PM

Dec 2007
I hope Ichigo gets his powers back somehow, maybe it'll come back slowly like for his dad.

Apr 2007
Babels said:
I like how nothing happened in this chapter. It's really different from the previous chapters, where nothing happened either. Bleach is going back to it's roots? I suppose that's correct. 20 boring pages where nothing happens- sounds like classic bleach.
Seriously, what is up with this chapter? Are we supposed to be drooling over new haircuts? How could this possibly be interesting? I don't even know what happened in the end there. Did that dude steal Ichigo's seal-thing or did he have his own? Really disappointing restart.

Even tho your right on some part. i'm not sure if you know this or just stupid, but i'm sure that if you start a new arc you will not get all answers of things that you see. so 'how the fk can you complain about not knowin who's seal-thing it is, thats called a cliffhanger.

Jul 2008
Fai said:
hikoghert said:
Fai said:

sugoi gyagu, aniki

(whatever you said)

Tite doesn't need a timeskip to assassinate his characters, he has 2 year long arcs for that.
After one chapter he does a timeskip better than Kishi, hats off to you for being such a fanboy, really.
Oct 27, 2010 4:09 PM

Apr 2007
BakaKawaii said:
Fai said:
hikoghert said:
Fai said:

sugoi gyagu, aniki

(whatever you said)

Tite doesn't need a timeskip to assassinate his characters, he has 2 year long arcs for that.
After one chapter he does a timeskip better than Kishi, hats off to you for being such a fanboy, really.

nope he's just right, even the biggest bad guy in the show didnt even die
and let me guess hmm.. 0% goodguys died in bleach except for ichigo's mother if you wanna count her ;)
Oct 27, 2010 4:12 PM

May 2008
Proto_ said:
Orihime? I hope it can go on without her as long as possible. xD

+1 here. And am waiting for Rukia's appearance x3,
Oct 27, 2010 4:14 PM

Jan 2010
YESSSSSS it's not over.
Oct 27, 2010 4:15 PM

Oct 2009
BlackListHunter said:
Babels said:

Even tho your right on some part. i'm not sure if you know this or just stupid, but i'm sure that if you start a new arc you will not get all answers of things that you see. so 'how the fk can you complain about not knowin who's seal-thing it is, thats called a cliffhanger.

Oh god, that mysterious Aizen look-a-like stealing Ichigo's useless wooden plank really got my blood boiling. Cannot tell you how psyched I am for the next AWESOME chapter of FUCK YOU BLEACH, WORST MANGA EVAR!

Oct 27, 2010 4:18 PM

Jul 2008
BlackListHunter said:
nope he's just right, even the biggest bad guy in the show didnt even die
and let me guess hmm.. 0% goodguys died in bleach except for ichigo's mother if you wanna count her ;)

My "assassinate" was referring to the total destruction of the character's worth and being, not literal killing.

BlackListHunter said:

Go read the chapter again, Ichi's has no chain, new guy's does:
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/47245493/14
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/47245493/15
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/47245493/23
Oct 27, 2010 4:20 PM

Mar 2009
Lost shinigami representative badge arc.. well I hope it'd at least be decent.
Oct 27, 2010 4:23 PM

Oct 2009
BlackListHunter said:

Go read the chapter again, Ichi's has no chain, new guy's does:
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/47245493/14
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/47245493/15
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/47245493/23
Oh, you're so right about that. Didn't even notice.

Oct 27, 2010 4:40 PM

May 2010
SOMEONE COULD HAVE FREAKING TOLD ME IT WAS TODAY NOT TOMMOROW!!!
AHHHHH!!!!

Anyway loved it. but u miss ichigo + shinigami
and i know he is missing rukia. :(
poorr ichigo
he lokkeed so hott! ♥ cant wait for more!!!
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Oct 27, 2010 4:46 PM

Oct 2009
Kubo's trying to pull an Obama and changing shit that nobody wanted changed.

Oct 27, 2010 4:48 PM
Oct 27, 2010 4:48 PM

Jul 2008
It won't stay changed for long though, no doubt before long we'll have our good old endless, crappy fights again.
The reason why he gave a timeskip was to 1) copy OP. 2) make the captains train so the power ups "aren't asspull". 3) give a false sense that things have changed back to normal after a year+
I'm pretty pissed that he's just ignoring the whole Isshin issue for now. Fucker.
Oct 27, 2010 4:49 PM

Jan 2009
Pretty nice chapter. Hope the whole arc will be better than its title (I've already managed to forget it).
Oct 27, 2010 5:19 PM

Nov 2008
reaght said:
and i think Karin's role in the story will become a lot bigger

about time lol
Oct 27, 2010 5:22 PM

Nov 2009
Not to be a party pooper but why take away powers than bring them back (I'm pretty sure that's going to happen)
And what will the final arc be then?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.