Forum Settings
Forums

Blu-ray & DVD Extra Short Anime of Kurage Hime

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Jun 18, 2011 10:23 AM
quirkywirky said:
apparently it's out but no one has subbed it? does anyone know where I could find these specials? thanks.

+1
i was wondering it too

Jun 25, 2011 1:24 PM

humhums said:
quirkywirky said:
apparently it's out but no one has subbed it? does anyone know where I could find these specials? thanks.

+1
i was wondering it too

Looking around on tokyotosho and other sites, I haven't even found RAWs for the BD episodes, much less the specials. I don't think there is even a source available for anyone to sub them unless they purchase the BDs themselves.

Jun 25, 2011 3:44 PM

Hope someone subs it this year. I'M patient, but it would suck if it never came out :/
jal90 said:
It's quite dishonest and typically trollish logic to say that the fault lies in sensitive people when you do stuff on purpose to bother them.

Top 50 Short Anime Series of All Time

Jun 29, 2011 11:53 PM

It's not subbed?! Man, I was looking forward to watch it. I wish I was fluent in japanese.

Dec 4, 2011 11:32 AM

Watched it at long last! Though the first three episodes were a disappointment to me, the last one however had me laughing out loud. I wish there was a special with Tsukimi and Kuranosuke. I seriously miss this show and the 'to be continued?' at the end of the fourth special has given me some sort of hope for a second season.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.