Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Back when I first discovered this show years ago, it was one of the most cute, amazing shows I had seen.

New
Oct 26, 2010 7:06 PM

May 2008
I don't understand why it's not more popular, or why I even managed to take a break from it at episode 30. This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my whole life. And it managed to make it to my favorites list several times, and will probably do so several times again.

It's just, pure exceptional pure sugar. I wish I had more ways to show how excited and happy this show made me when I first discovered it, unfortunately, there was little more other than the few threads I've mentioned it and putting it on my favorites list.

Why? Why doesn't this show get more love when it's one of the most adorable of all time?
Anyway, I had just come across thinking about how I would have so much fun watching this show again and how stupid I was for not making even more of a deal about it before. So I had to make this topic to just begin to compensate.

(The thing that reminded me to do this, was re-playing Magical Pop'n today. Which reminded me of everything I love about Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime. Things like this go well along with Minimoni the Movie: Okashina Daibouken, Magical Pop'n, Rhapsody, Fortune Summoner, and Recettear).

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Dec 31, 2011 3:34 PM

Jun 2010
Ojamajo Doremi is much, much better. Same director, but he was feeling more like actually doing work or something.
Jan 10, 2012 1:44 PM

Jun 2008
Fronzel said:
Ojamajo Doremi is much, much better. Same director, but he was feeling more like actually doing work or something.
QFT. Doremi is lovely, Futagohime is just average.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares

More topics from this board

» Favorite character?

ukonkivi - Aug 3, 2008

6 by yannagi »»
Apr 29, 2022 10:26 AM

Poll: » Fushigiboshi no Futagohime Episode 33 Discussion

xochandaox - May 3, 2011

1 by DeathSmiles »»
Mar 16, 2020 12:21 AM

Poll: » Fushigiboshi no Futagohime Episode 32 Discussion

xochandaox - May 3, 2011

1 by DeathSmiles »»
Mar 15, 2020 11:58 PM

Poll: » Fushigiboshi no Futagohime Episode 28 Discussion

xochandaox - May 2, 2011

2 by puwaberries »»
Mar 15, 2020 11:35 PM

Poll: » Fushigiboshi no☆Futagohime Episode 30 Discussion

DeathSmiles - Mar 15, 2020

0 by DeathSmiles »»
Mar 15, 2020 11:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.