Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2010 5:44 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
FUCKING JOKER! Destroying a whole street. =/
We all know that they didn't die in the helicopter, but I still question what the bird represents.
Good luck getting that book back, though I guess it's not as flammable as real books.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2012 5:06 PM

Nov 2011
She better fucking remember her or I swear..

I already feel bad enough for Anita this episode.
Mar 14, 2013 8:43 PM
Oct 2010
finally they destroy it. or try to. im sure theres an e-book though probably :P

poor yomiko. y u tell her to go anita :( she looked so down D: "patpatpat yomikos head"
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

May 7, 2013 11:45 AM

Sep 2012
Oh, Anita's got broken so many times at once...
Dec 29, 2013 6:40 PM

Feb 2013
Hisa-chan better remember Anita! Did Joker erase her memory? If they they then screw Joker and all it them. I wonder what happened to Anita's sister and Junior? It looks like it Anita against the world.
May 27, 2014 2:50 PM

May 2012
Oh boy, poor Anita :'/ Some really dramatic development! That ending was just sad I do wonder what's next.
Apr 12, 2021 6:47 PM

Jun 2014
Wow, this episode was dark. It looks like everyone in the helicopter died, but I'm hoping that they escaped somehow, but Anita and Yomiko have assumed that they're dead, and Anita threw the book into the fire.

To make matters worse, Hisa doesn't remember Anita, and the district in Japan with all the bookstores has been demolished. It's about as depressing as things could get.

Will Anita and Yomiko find a way out of this mess?

Jun 23, 2022 4:06 PM

Jan 2020
Anita is really truly cumbersome. I know she's a child, but it's getting out of hand. "Don't let your guard down." "I'm not!?" No one said you were Anita, Yomiko is just trying to be a supportive ally. Then, Anita proceeds to act recklessly and let her guard down anyway, bleh.

At least Yomiko is pushing Anita a bit, forcing her to grow as a character. That's why Yomiko is too cool for school and Anita is just a dumb-dumb butthead!

So Joker somehow had Anita's existence erased?

As a side note: when they namedropped Donny a couple episodes back I went Googling for information to make sure I hadn't missed a major character throughout the OVAs. In doing so, I discovered there is a Read or Die TCG, though I haven't been able to find out much else about it other than it exists. Japan will make a card game out of anything.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Oct 18, 2022 4:52 AM
Jul 2020
commonxreaction said:
Anita is really truly cumbersome. I know she's a child, but it's getting out of hand. "Don't let your guard down." "I'm not!?" No one said you were Anita, Yomiko is just trying to be a supportive ally. Then, Anita proceeds to act recklessly and let her guard down anyway, bleh.

At least Yomiko is pushing Anita a bit, forcing her to grow as a character. That's why Yomiko is too cool for school and Anita is just a dumb-dumb butthead!

So Joker somehow had Anita's existence erased?

As a side note: when they namedropped Donny a couple episodes back I went Googling for information to make sure I hadn't missed a major character throughout the OVAs. In doing so, I discovered there is a Read or Die TCG, though I haven't been able to find out much else about it other than it exists. Japan will make a card game out of anything.

Actually, Donny was Yomiko's Paper Sensei and boyfriend in the manga and their tumultuous relationship significantly impacted the overall character arc for our Paper heroine and the overall story. Although, I don't think they can neatly align the manga and anime storylines, Donnie's status will hopefully resurface in Yomiko's story arc in the anime in some meaningful way.

More topics from this board

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 2 Discussion

AbZeroNow - May 16, 2013

11 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

13 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:37 PM

Poll: » R.O.D. TV Episode 26 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jan 17, 2009

33 by nhkam »»
Jan 9, 2:04 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

10 by MiMiXSheShe »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:27 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 24, 2010

12 by oceanmachine »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.