Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2008 2:57 PM
Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awesome idea to have made the flashback in cellulos, it adds a great visual impression to the show, on top of being somewhat coherent. Apart from that, this anime is still a narrative and graphic prowess, and I just love the characters. Best OVA series since Tsuiokuhen for me, can't wait for the last episode's subtitles (apparently, the OVA was released three days ago in Japan ;p) !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
May 28, 2008 8:10 PM

Jan 2008
Yeh i saw the first few minutes of the raw for 7 and turned it off, i didn't want to be spoiled too much lol.

But anyway this episode was really good and I know the eden government isn't going to be too happy to see them when they get there.

May 29, 2008 9:42 AM

Jan 2008
YES, this is the Freedom that I have been waiting for. I really enjoyed this episode which was imperasive in everyway, and I am really looking forward for Freedom Seven.
Jun 1, 2008 1:45 AM

Aug 2007
Great Episode!
Haha, I thought this was the last one! XD

This show is too underrated and unknown.
Maybe because it was lincensed from the start....
Dec 2, 2008 3:31 PM

Mar 2008
I fear what might come from the last episode... I hope they don't get too ambitious and ruin the thing >.<
Dec 24, 2008 10:24 AM
Apr 2008
Phew, Blue Earth, the man with one of the silliest names in anime isn't dead, he seemed like a nice guy. :D

Only one double episode left! I hope it doesn't get ruined too, fingers crossed.

Jul 6, 2011 8:12 AM

Apr 2011
From the Moon to the Earth ... and now, back again. Very nice tying in the Apollo program, too, and the first men to land on Luna. Glad Biz got him a biyatch, even though they draw her a little weird looking (that's a huge nose, LOL). He wasn't up for the adventuring gig, but he's a hell of an engineer.

Preparing the final episode now ... I'm sure Eden won't be too thrilled to see visitors returned from Earth, they seem to be determined to keep control on what their people know. It'll be up to Takeru and Ao to open everyone's eyes so they can see the blue Earth ... yeah, that guy's name is silly, but it's metaphorical :P
Jan 12, 2013 3:52 PM

May 2012
Just amazing! 2 Years later they finally made it to get back to the moon! Well that sure was one hell of a journey! Lets hope they'll make it save to Eden!
Jan 22, 2013 9:13 PM

Jul 2008
Man how time flies. Can't wait to see how this one plays out.
Oct 4, 2013 9:49 AM

Apr 2009
Wow they built that rocket from scrap parts in only 2 and a half years, that's quite a feat! I mean aside from Brown and the two teenage moonguys who at least had technical training, there's not much technological edge on the Earth left isn't there? Rocket science has became cheap and not the pinnacle of technical complexity somehow.

I really though Bluearth has bitten the dust, even the robot that was with him appeared functional after the launch. Glad they were OK.

And now back to Eden... I hope for the best but I still fear for Takeru and Ao. >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 11, 2015 7:25 AM

Feb 2012
The Apollo part of Saturn V is slightly different from the original then since I don't think this has a lunar lander

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Sep 13, 2015 4:10 AM
Jul 2014
On their way to moon! Good episode! I liked the flashbacks, too! The whole time I thought the Saturn 5 with Ao and Takeru exploded on the launchpad and that they survived somehow - but they were confined to Earth forever... I'm glad simple valves resolved the problem and resumed the mission,hehe. Sure, in reality something like that isn't remotely possible in case that again some of you are wandering how and what just happened... To find Saturn 5 rocket in the trash and launch it to Space is even bigger achievement, don't you think, lol?!?
Things were really happening fast in this episode, but I like it this way. Some other producers would extend this launch into two seasons!!! Hehe, yes I'm referring to Space brothers, where we had the pleasure to enjoy in 'Space' episodes for whole fuc**** 5 episodes out of 99! Don't get me wrong - I like Space brothers, presuming that out of next 99 episodes 94 will happen on the moon, chasing UFO's,lol...
And last but not least - surprise,Biz and Anna-Marie are, like, together?! Go Biz go, lol. That's actually love taboo as Biz is minor. He sure will get his portion of MILF, lol...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freedom Episode 1 Discussion

ryukyu808 - Oct 7, 2007

14 by InfinityDude88 »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:38 PM

Poll: » Freedom Episode 7 Discussion

Jacut - Jul 11, 2008

22 by SlammyHammy »»
Jun 5, 2023 7:21 PM

Poll: » Freedom Episode 5 Discussion

8GaugeBrett - Mar 19, 2008

10 by jakov »»
Sep 12, 2015 5:24 AM

Poll: » Freedom Episode 4 Discussion

Dima - Oct 17, 2007

14 by jakov »»
Sep 12, 2015 4:32 AM

Poll: » Freedom Episode 3 Discussion

Harout - Dec 6, 2008

10 by jakov »»
Sep 12, 2015 3:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.