Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2010 9:29 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
WTH was that all about? This is truly one of the worst yaoi animes I have ever seen!! It moved so fast and was SO bad that I still have no clue what was going on. However, the offbeat dancing at the club was hilarious!!!!
Mar 23, 2011 9:49 AM

Mar 2011
Villetta_Nu said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
WTH was that all about? This is truly one of the worst yaoi animes I have ever seen!! It moved so fast and was SO bad that I still have no clue what was going on. However, the offbeat dancing at the club was hilarious!!!!

I completely agree with you... This was so weird! I've completely wasted my time, haha :P
May 13, 2013 7:15 AM

Mar 2013
eh, its one of those old anime's. This one had a very dated eighties feel to it and the plot was a bit lacking. However I liked it for that dancing X3, so bad it was epic.
Sep 1, 2014 4:30 PM

Jul 2012
Didn't expect much, didn't receive much. Nothing special. I agree, everything happened too fast. One second the boys were not talking to each other, and the next, they started kissing out of nowhere.

Ugh I wish something other than kissing happened because for a dull story, they could have at least made it romantic and have some exciting moments lol.

Hannah_Ana said:
However, the offbeat dancing at the club was hilarious!!!!

Best dancing ever lmao
Mar 20, 2015 9:18 AM
Jul 2014
Oh god I just wasted whole 25 minutes on this OVA..... Let me just say this: I was pissed off a the fact that this one random chick got unloved with both boys. What the hell? Stop being so melodramatic!!! Ugh :/ can't stand drama......

One thing, though, that made this pile of crap funny for an instant:

Hannah_Ana said:
[b]However, the offbeat dancing at the club was hilarious!!!!

Can't agree with you more. I was sitting there and laughing for almost 2 minutes at those ridiculous and hilarious body movements XD
Aug 17, 2016 7:20 PM
Jul 2018
LOL that montage two thirds of the way into the episode of.. Yoshinari's past girlfriends? His childhood memories with Amafuji? Cheerleaders and random old people? I don't even know lol but it made Yoshinari face his feelings for Amafuji I guess...

Can't even feel bad for Moeko since she was the one who cheated...!!! And then was disappointed neither boy wanted her. Well what did she expect..?! Don't get angry and go on about sin or whatever. Next time, just go date a straight guy lol

Blond love rival shows up at the end LOL
Jun 4, 2021 1:44 PM

Jan 2021
This didn’t even make sense
Such a dull story
Sep 29, 2023 8:58 PM
Aug 2018
ok so she cheated the boyfriend and got upset by the boyfriend chose the friend.
can you be more stupid?
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.