Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
 
#1
Oct 20, 2010 5:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1869
Read the title.

Rules:
No flaming
You have to listen to the song above you for atleast 1 minute. (if you haven't heard it before)
Lowest rating is 1 and highest 10.

I'll start off with:

 
#2
Oct 20, 2010 5:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 479
7/10 It's just a little too slow for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch
 
#3
Oct 20, 2010 5:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2516
You fail, Mizilla

@QysteiN

Boring! 3/10



^_-
 
#4
Oct 20, 2010 6:03 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 196
DetectiveDrake said:
You fail, Mizilla

@QysteiN

Boring! 3/10



^_-


2/10....

 
#5
Oct 20, 2010 10:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 271
7/10



(Play At Hard Vol. +Bangin Bass xD)
 
#6
Oct 20, 2010 11:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 585
Pretty nice I'd say ^^ I liked it...

8/10

:D:D:D:D this is for everybody ^^



Since I didn't find proper lyrics translation I'll make one...

Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!

You're standing on a table, and you're looking at us from a balcony,
when asked what's your name, you thing couple of hours.
Who did mama ovelook you? Always to lose the bet.
No one to stand you.
And when you turn on the lights in the toilet, someone to turn them off for you. Ae!

You use your head only for a decoration.
You fart infront of a lighter, because you're a damn freak.
Your mouth smells like BulFon earphone.

But not only you are stupid, you have a pussy, don't you.
She's a stupid woman, that's very slow (a whore) [in bulgarian it'd be: "prosta" + "tutka" and would become prostitutka" wich means a whore, prostitute :D ]
You're slow, strangled, left behind and forsaken.
because you're not fun, but you're stupid and flat

You don't have a motto, you're playing lotary
And when you're sleeping you're falling from the bed.
That's because you're the horses cap
and you're smelling like the trains curtain

CH:
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!

Are you dull, are you stupid, are you zhmel, are you shume
are you a pipe(mus. instrument), are you gay, have you seen, and have you fucked?
I can't believe how stupid you are
Oh god why are you so stupid
I'm asking you a simple question,
why are you so stupid

CH
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!

And now who's gonna give us a hand, Stephen's [it's Stefan in bg] father:

CH
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!
Modified by Enjyu, Oct 20, 2010 11:51 PM
 
#7
Oct 21, 2010 2:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 271
nice song 8/10 what kind of language? sounds a bit like russian..


Enjyu said:
Pretty nice I'd say ^^ I liked it...

8/10

:D:D:D:D this is for everybody ^^



Since I didn't find proper lyrics translation I'll make one...

Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!

You're standing on a table, and you're looking at us from a balcony,
when asked what's your name, you thing couple of hours.
Who did mama ovelook you? Always to lose the bet.
No one to stand you.
And when you turn on the lights in the toilet, someone to turn them off for you. Ae!

You use your head only for a decoration.
You fart infront of a lighter, because you're a damn freak.
Your mouth smells like BulFon earphone.

But not only you are stupid, you have a pussy, don't you.
She's a stupid woman, that's very slow (a whore) [in bulgarian it'd be: "prosta" + "tutka" and would become prostitutka" wich means a whore, prostitute :D ]
You're slow, strangled, left behind and forsaken.
because you're not fun, but you're stupid and flat

You don't have a motto, you're playing lotary
And when you're sleeping you're falling from the bed.
That's because you're the horses cap
and you're smelling like the trains curtain

CH:
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!

Are you dull, are you stupid, are you zhmel, are you shume
are you a pipe(mus. instrument), are you gay, have you seen, and have you fucked?
I can't believe how stupid you are
Oh god why are you so stupid
I'm asking you a simple question,
why are you so stupid

CH
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!

And now who's gonna give us a hand, Stephen's [it's Stefan in bg] father:

CH
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning to talk to you!
Oh how stupid you are, is there any meaning? Oh no!



Epiccccccccccccc Song!!! xD
 
#8
Oct 21, 2010 3:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 585
Awww to bad! That's a fail :/ Even the lyrics pretty much suck! I give 3/10

About the language of the song...you were close enough ;) But it's bulgarian...

Now this is russian ;D


Here's the lyrics again. I think the when someone rates a song he should rate it overall...Music, rythm, lyrics, feel in the singing, vocals :P The previous one I posted was fun (the summer hit :D:D) but this one...it's really very beautiful...That's how I feal...And I think everyone should feel like this song ^^
*thank you patriots, you who died for our country, so that now I live free in this beautiful piece of land in the world ^^ * •deep bow•



The innocent blood of patriots flows like a river,
The blood of our Race and its best sons.
This is the Fight in the name of the sacred Europe,
Hail Victory, Slavs, 14 words...
14 words!

Chorus 1:
Blood of patriots - we'll fight to revenge,
Eye foe eye, a hammer and a sword on the enemy.
We'll not retreat, let Fatherland get freedom,
The death of our brothers must be revenged.

They prohibit, put into prisons, persecute and bail us,
But with each new loss we become only stronger.
Hate, rage and anger will not leave us, the fighters,
Rise higher Imperial banners and go bolder into the battle,
Don't regret on anything!

Chorus 2:
Blood of patriots - mothers' tears and weepings
Of the fallen heroes, the warriors of the right hand.
Blood of patriots - Russian, arise faster,
Believe, that the awaited days are already not far...
Not far!

Sleep quiet, the comrades of the past battles,
Martyres for justice, whose deal is deal.
Sunray will break the heavy gloom of defeats.
Remember, Skinhead, you must save your Folk....
So, save the White Race!

Chorus:
Blood of patrits - pure as a dew
The crimson blood again emerges from a wound.
Dead are moaning and we hear their voices,
The European countries are sinking in Aryan blood.

Chorus:
Blood of patriots - we'll fight to revenge,
Eye foe eye, a hammer and a sword on the enemy.
We'll not retreat, let Fatherland get freedom,
The death of our brothers must be revenged
 
#9
Oct 21, 2010 3:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 271
Enjyu said:
Awww to bad! That's a fail :/ Even the lyrics pretty much suck! I give 3/10

About the language of the song...you were close enough ;) But it's bulgarian...

Now this is russian ;D


Here's the lyrics again. I think the when someone rates a song he should rate it overall...Music, rythm, lyrics, feel in the singing, vocals :P The previous one I posted was fun (the summer hit :D:D) but this one...it's really very beautiful...That's how I feal...And I think everyone should feel like this song ^^
*thank you patriots, you who died for our country, so that now I live free in this beautiful piece of land in the world ^^ * •deep bow•



The innocent blood of patriots flows like a river,
The blood of our Race and its best sons.
This is the Fight in the name of the sacred Europe,
Hail Victory, Slavs, 14 words...
14 words!

Chorus 1:
Blood of patriots - we'll fight to revenge,
Eye foe eye, a hammer and a sword on the enemy.
We'll not retreat, let Fatherland get freedom,
The death of our brothers must be revenged.

They prohibit, put into prisons, persecute and bail us,
But with each new loss we become only stronger.
Hate, rage and anger will not leave us, the fighters,
Rise higher Imperial banners and go bolder into the battle,
Don't regret on anything!

Chorus 2:
Blood of patriots - mothers' tears and weepings
Of the fallen heroes, the warriors of the right hand.
Blood of patriots - Russian, arise faster,
Believe, that the awaited days are already not far...
Not far!

Sleep quiet, the comrades of the past battles,
Martyres for justice, whose deal is deal.
Sunray will break the heavy gloom of defeats.
Remember, Skinhead, you must save your Folk....
So, save the White Race!

Chorus:
Blood of patrits - pure as a dew
The crimson blood again emerges from a wound.
Dead are moaning and we hear their voices,
The European countries are sinking in Aryan blood.

Chorus:
Blood of patriots - we'll fight to revenge,
Eye foe eye, a hammer and a sword on the enemy.
We'll not retreat, let Fatherland get freedom,
The death of our brothers must be revenged



6/10
aint into Patriot staff but the lyrics are good cant say nothing about them


 
Oct 21, 2010 8:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 306
4.

 
Oct 21, 2010 9:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3608
8/10

I love it for the 1st 3sec till the end. (I just love techno/trance genre)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExlrdbvoBNc&feature=related

Sorry I don't know how to post it directly
Modified by Zinvinz, Oct 21, 2010 9:51 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

 
Oct 21, 2010 10:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 271
zinvince said:
8/10

I love it for the 1st 3sec till the end. (I just love techno/trance genre)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExlrdbvoBNc&feature=related

Sorry I don't know how to post it directly


Example:

the Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExlrdbvoBNc&feature=related
what you take from it - ExlrdbvoBNc

<---- the Code (without the spaces).


:3
 
Oct 21, 2010 11:20 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 246
7/10

 
Oct 21, 2010 11:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 216
5/10: not into that type of music much



And props to you OP - t.A.T.u is one of my favorite bands
 
Oct 21, 2010 11:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 531
shellybell said:
3/10: not into that type of music much
^

 
Oct 21, 2010 11:46 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1023
 
Oct 21, 2010 11:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2891
5/10

 
Oct 21, 2010 12:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 421
8/10 (great after ~1:30, before it it's kinda too quiet)


 
Oct 21, 2010 1:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 157
lmao El Chubcabra! uhm 7/10


iamalexlemayne.tumblr.com;Please follow (:
 
Oct 21, 2010 1:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1507
u guys listen to some pretty shitty music

QysteiN said:
Read the title.

Rules:
No flaming



suck my dick ur not a real mod
 
Oct 21, 2010 2:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 531
YaoiPrincess69 said:
u guys listen to some pretty shitty music

QysteiN said:
Read the title.

Rules:
No flaming



suck my dick ur not a real mod
>mfw fucking stupid dumb Slayers and Hidamari Sketch OP everywhere

dfsafsaf said:
damn can't decide, 6/10 or 7/10 :D so I'll go with the optimal 6.5/10
Oh wait, that really is quite shitty.
2/10

 
Oct 21, 2010 2:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2547
Ore-no-Username said:

My music has a speed limit: Radiohead is the absolute minimum.
This is slower and below my standards for quality, therefore I rate it:
6/10

My contribution:
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
 
Oct 21, 2010 5:03 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1023
 
Oct 21, 2010 6:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 437
Nabi123 said:
7/10 because it had boobs in it



nigga/10

 
Oct 21, 2010 6:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 421
6/10 (don't know why but I can only imagine an angered teenage boy when hearing him >_>)


 
Oct 22, 2010 8:36 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 246
6/10

Modified by deleted0, Oct 22, 2010 8:59 AM
 
Oct 22, 2010 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 271
hmmm 7/10

well here are 3 beautifull songs :P
sorry for posting 3 there just so beautifull and i just didnt want to Spam allthough its a spam forum but well.

1.



2.



3.

 
Oct 22, 2010 9:54 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 246
1. 10/10 damn I love that song

2. 7/10

3. 5/10 .. I don't really like Romanian songs even if I'm Romanian...

Modified by deleted0, Oct 22, 2010 10:00 AM
 
Oct 22, 2010 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 421
5/10


 
Oct 23, 2010 7:11 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 246
4/10

 
Oct 23, 2010 11:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1271
4.5/10

 
Oct 23, 2010 12:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 246
5/10

 
Oct 23, 2010 2:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 421
5/10 (not really THAT funny; goldentusk is way better IMO)

... and here comes the steampunk:

 
Oct 24, 2010 2:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 585
Ziechiel said:
5/10 (not really THAT funny; goldentusk is way better IMO)

... and here comes the steampunk:
S4_r6YTFM5U


I totally disliked it! I give 3/10 ;p

Here's my new song: It'd be better not knowing what he's singing... ^^''




PVC is mostly used for "2l bottle beer" here by the underground society :)
 
Oct 24, 2010 2:31 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3638
Enjyu said:
4/10
I don't listen to music like this; sorry if my rating seems really rude. :S

---



Remember to rate the song, not the music video!
 
Oct 24, 2010 2:54 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 242


Remember to rate the song, not the music video!


6/10 it's not so bad but it's kinda slow
-----------------------------------------------------

 
Oct 24, 2010 3:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 585
Well well :) Hotel California...that deserves nothing but a 10/10 ^^

Since still on that wave... here's my most favourite songs of all time (and the first one I heard in my life [I was 5] ^^''

 
Oct 24, 2010 3:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 184
too long >_> 1/10

Time to post some quality stuff

~five exclamation marks is the sure sign of an insane mind~
 
Oct 24, 2010 3:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2028
4/10
Not my taste.

 
Oct 24, 2010 7:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 130
3/10 Not my taste.. ^_^


 
Oct 24, 2010 2:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 832
not my bag of chips 4/10


lol the battle at 4:40 is sick!
Modified by StonerWithABoner, Oct 24, 2010 2:25 PM
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...
 
Oct 24, 2010 4:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 531
1/10
That was your bag of chips. That's mine:

 
Oct 24, 2010 5:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 216
4/10 - cool video though

 
Oct 24, 2010 5:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22802
6/10....it was ok

 
Oct 24, 2010 5:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1129
funkadelic/10

Ok™
 
Oct 24, 2010 8:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 88
1/10, that's juts not my type of music

Now, count up your sins!
 
Oct 24, 2010 9:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 507
 
Oct 24, 2010 10:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 832
-1/10

lol they are a retarded band...
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...
 
Oct 25, 2010 2:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2028
2/10
I'm sorry, it sounds really whinny to me LOL.

 
Oct 27, 2010 4:04 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1020
3/10
Not the worst thing I've heard, but nothing close to decent either.

 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (199) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »