Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone. Episode 3 Discussion

Jul 8, 2012 4:38 PM

Great episode and already a kiss that's neat :p lets see how it evolves!

Aug 14, 2012 2:06 AM

i dont like Kazuha :( the kiss was so cute but with kazuha really really really NOT! e__e

Aug 14, 2012 7:02 AM

Wtf..I was watching and watching and then unexpected happens

Aug 27, 2012 8:23 AM
holy shit, you know they're going hard when they're kissing and saliva hits the ground. Haru got some balls tho

Sep 2, 2012 6:55 AM

McRib said:
At least it's not an incestuous relationship that defiles god's will.

I can now officially show this at my Christian anime club, at least it's not a slap in God's face like the last 2 episodes.

Sep 20, 2012 6:50 AM
Acid flashback

It's very rare you get a proper french kiss in anime (not hentai of course) so it's kinda refreshing.

I don't get why so many people are into incest. Just weird in my book but to each his own. What is funny is that what is actually a very cute couple with 2 very kind and well meaning protagonists, is put down by people because it doesn't fulfill their fetish.
Modified by Farabeuf, Sep 20, 2012 7:51 AM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 8, 2013 7:49 AM

Well, that escalated quickly. French kissing in the middle of the road like a boss.

Apr 25, 2013 4:43 PM

somebody make a gif out of that handshake from the beginning :P

Apr 25, 2013 5:07 PM

McRib said:
At least it's not an incestuous relationship that defiles god's will.

I can now officially show this at my Christian anime club, at least it's not a slap in God's face like the last 2 episodes.

says the guy who thinks 9/11 was an inside job. god: man's greatest conspiracy theory

Oct 1, 2014 11:43 PM
What the fuck is up with the replies in this thread?

You guys need to have patience, I actually find it refreshing that Haru is showing some balls early on just going for it. Its refreshing.

There will be some twin/wincist going on later, just have patience :p

Overall good episode, but it seems like they have toned down the ecchi from episode one quite a bit. Which i dont mind since we are getting plenty of fanservice regardless.

Oct 2, 2014 4:18 PM

MrOtakuSan said:
What the fuck is up with the replies in this thread?

You guys need to have patience, I actually find it refreshing that Haru is showing some balls early on just going for it. Its refreshing.

There will be some twin/wincist going on later, just have patience :p

Overall good episode, but it seems like they have toned down the ecchi from episode one quite a bit. Which i dont mind since we are getting plenty of fanservice regardless.

Go watch School Days and reap the rewards of what happens when the MC has 'balls'. They literally can't write good male characters in stories like this, they're always brain dead.

Not sure how they toned down the ecchi considering we got a nice segment of a random beach episode too.

This anime is going from bad to worse, honestly if he nails every character and the series finale is the incest it's going to be the final nail in the coffin.

Aug 29, 2015 8:58 PM

I think School Days was way different. Different story, different pacing, and a different initial situation. At least we have a good balance of the romance and drama with light humor and ecchi. I don't think School Days had a lot of humor to it.

I'm all for Haru x Sora too, but she's mute. She's not expressing anything at all (which is understandable). But until then, Haru will certainly find interest in the other girls that like him until Sora speaks up.

And as for the episode, it was okay. I mean we got more behind the scenes of the rich girl's situation and Haru made a good move compared to other MC's in harems. This is what I call a "mediation episode," which pretty much means that the plot moves somewhat but there's a significant halt on the pacing.

Oct 23, 2015 12:28 PM

Why you all even comparing it to School Days, it was TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY!
Btw I'm enjoying this anime pretty much.
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Mar 21, 2016 9:25 PM

Good romantic episode; good comic episode.
Still hard to assimilate that two-in-one package, it's kinda anticlimactic.
I'm looκing for someone interesting to talk with, are you good enough?

Jun 20, 2016 6:15 AM

Hell Noooo~~~
Haru x Sora must happen!!
This show is meant to be incest route.

TF with the sudden kiss?? Haru, you bastardo!!!!

3.6/5

Oct 13, 2016 10:34 PM

Woah woah woah, why's everyone all angry?
I ship Haru x Kazu.. but I also ship Haru x Sora.. damn lol

caught in the wonder

Jan 10, 2017 7:06 AM

Did Haru really have sex with her or was he just daydreaming??
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Jan 10, 2017 7:15 AM

joe_g7 said:

By rising to the top
Without using it…
I'll have denied
him everything.

Jan 10, 2017 7:23 AM

CharlieDaKing said:
joe_g7 said:
not Sora, but the rich girl.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Jan 10, 2017 7:25 AM

joe_g7 said:
CharlieDaKing said:
not Sora, but the rich girl.
Oh that's a good question lol. I would want to say yes each girl he dated was like a different arc but I'm still not quite sure about that... I think he might have been daydreaming about the time they had sex lol

By rising to the top
Without using it…
I'll have denied
him everything.

Jan 17, 2018 8:18 PM
Dang, now that was a kiss. Another good episode. And she is so cute with her stuffed animal.

Feb 24, 2018 9:56 AM

So it's the asshole anime father plot for Kazuha and Akira, then... alright. I have to say I didn't expect Haru and Kazuha to kiss or become a couple right away, considering that this show was previously hinting at an incestuous relationship between Haru and Sora. Not that I care about that, I'm indifferent towards incest in anime, but it seems like that plot was either dropped or will come back later.

Anyway, it was a good episode, the characters are starting to grow on me.

Apr 5, 2018 12:08 PM

Okay episode with the romance and stuff. I don't mind. There was some ecchi stuff that I don't mind, however, I expected more.

Anyway, since the stuff in the previews are mostly red herrings, I don't expect the MC and the rich girl to do it.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Oct 21, 2018 1:43 PM
I assume Haruka will not end up with Kahu. He has to have something with his sister, as God's laws abide.

Jokes, but it's obvious Sora will be the main "love" interest.

Jan 13, 1:15 AM

Call me crazy, but I actually liked this development. :P And from what I heard, we will still get some incest later on? So that will be nice. I have to say though, these ending jokes are pretty funny. Absurd, over-the-top and Ecchi, I like them a lot. I dropped this first episode years ago, but I am glad I gave it another chance now. The OST of this series is lit, too.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]