Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 25, 2019 12:39 AM

Oct 2012
Guess this will be the real first bloody war under Yang's command
"Signature removed"
Dec 30, 2019 2:38 PM
Feb 2018
2 civil wars and Greenhill is the perpetrator behind the one against the Alliance. Things are getting interesting.
Jan 30, 2020 6:45 AM

Jan 2016
I don't get why Yang is provoking a civil war after the coup. Whats wrong with the National salvation alliance? Not to mention he said before that he doesnt like the Free planet alliance and their parliament corruption
Apr 18, 2020 12:58 AM

Jul 2019
Dhaarok said:
I don't get why Yang is provoking a civil war after the coup. Whats wrong with the National salvation alliance? Not to mention he said before that he doesnt like the Free planet alliance and their parliament corruption

Because with a Pinochet kind of guy in power the Alliance wouldn't be that much different from the Galactic Empire. Although Schenkopp could be right, as immoral as it can be, Yang "restoring democracy" after the junta does the dirty work and purges the corrupt politicians makes strategic sense, that would certainly foil Reinhard's plans, and with Yang in power the Alliance would be completely safe from external danger. Yang probably believes that's the easy path though.
Sep 12, 2020 11:26 PM
Jun 2017
I've known people like Yang, and I'm sure he wouldn't like to be a dictator, but he surely make a fine one. He would only step into office if there was no one else capable of doing it, though, like emperor Claudius.

It's interesting how a civil war broke in both countries at the same time. It's clear that the winning commander will get even more power after the fighting is over. Marquis von Lohengramm could even get to be Duke or even Prince von Lohengramm, and Yang... well, who knows?

Anyway, I feel pretty comfy with this episodes, as civil wars are my favorite historical subject of study, so I'm predisposed to thoroughly enjoy the next episodes.
Dec 22, 2020 7:55 PM

Jul 2016
zzzmohamed said:
2 civil wars and Greenhill is the perpetrator behind the one against the Alliance. Things are getting interesting.

Greenhill came out of nowhere...

Bloody brilliant show this one.
Apr 5, 2021 4:24 AM
May 2020
I certainly didn't expect Greenhill to be the lead of this
Apr 29, 2021 5:03 PM

Feb 2012
2021 Rewatch

Fork was like "call an ambulance but not for me".

His "plan" for the invasion of the Empire fell in to ruin and his assault on Kubersly deals great damage on the Alliance.

"National Salvation Military Council", that's a mouthful.

In order to overthrow the Empire than Rudolf established, they'll resurrect Rudolf's ghost. Very poetic.

And it was Greenhill not Trunicht...

Attack each planet/fleet one-by-one similar to what Reinhard tried to do at Astarte.
Fortress_MaximusMay 2, 2021 11:19 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 13, 2021 12:33 AM

Jun 2020
im down 4 dictator yang 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 smart well-intentioned boi > multiple brainded shitbags
Aug 28, 2021 11:57 AM

Apr 2014
Man, that ending with Greenhill in the graveyard made me wanna cry.
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Dec 16, 2021 8:56 AM
Nov 2020
Alright things are spicing up now
Apr 6, 2022 7:25 AM

Dec 2007
what great episode and developing.
to me, the fact that greenhill was behind this was shock, only tells me there's more shocks to come.

shenckop is surely read the movements right, as other said - military rebellion is much like making the FPA military government, common people won't prefer this after given such freedom. the high council was corrupted from inside. and yang wenli have good records of being heyuu, he can ride that success to remake the whole FPA lol.
and above all i feel that the whole "leaving the isserlon fortress" is part of reinhard plan.

the way i see it, the whole FPA civil was will be much more devastated than the empire's one. the nobles are cornered in that fortress after almost losing. while the rebels in the FPA occupied successfully the government.
Nov 14, 2022 4:43 PM

May 2018
So Greenhill is simultaneously leading and restraining the rebels at the same time in order to show the Alliance how stupid the rebels are, and how irresponsible the current politicians are. Mad respect
Jan 5, 2023 12:57 PM

Aug 2018
So it seems that Fork did something super crazy in the end, truly had to see this one coming, the old man survive so it was a one big last fail in the end for him

Greenhill being rebelion leader is a really surprising twist, although his intentions of removing obviously corrupted goverment weren't bad, the whole progress and some freedom of speech bans just don't look too good, his actions in future will definitely be interesting. Also Julian is a great addition to Yang's crew.
May 23, 2023 5:33 PM
Dec 2021
fine episode, looking forward to the two civil wars
Jul 10, 2023 8:34 PM

Aug 2020
Damn... a coup d'etat. Didn't see that coming. I'm excited to see the next steps in this epic battle.

Feb 19, 12:19 PM
Sep 2020
I can definitely see Reinhard's plan backfiring on him with Yang rising even further in the ranks. It seems a little early and unlikely that Yang would accept the dictator position, but it would be interesting to see how that plays out.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

97 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 16, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 1, 2008

73 by leyaf »»
Apr 13, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 27, 2008

89 by MewkiWay »»
Apr 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

109 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

603 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.