Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Boku no Sexual Harassment Episode 3 Discussion

Oct 14, 2010 9:45 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This ending sucked!
Junya admits that he loves Honma and also admitted that he willingly used his own body to get to the top of his career.
Did he decide to screw Fujita for the hell of it? He closed the curtains before I could get my answer.

Dec 18, 2010 12:49 PM

what kind of end it is really?? :S
disappointing.. >.<#

Jan 28, 2011 3:19 AM

horrible OVA ... stupid ending ... over-dramatic characters ... overall: boooring. However I had to admit it had some "wtf ? lol. " moments as well...

Jul 11, 2011 7:19 PM

Aw! Junya finally said that he loves Honma!
Modified by animelly, Jul 11, 2011 7:48 PM

Oct 2, 2011 9:15 AM

What a world we live in, with stories ending like this.

Look at that glass case the small Jun dived in to grab. The firefly was gone. Gone after he threw it into the lake, gone, as well as his own purity.

Moral: the world sucks. No?

Oct 28, 2011 12:46 AM

Well... this is a hentai after all. Lol.

Jul 8, 2012 11:42 AM

First of all I can't really praise the story aspect of the show, but what bothered me the most was the ending. All we really got was an admission that he loved Honma and he tells Fujita this. Fujita, the one descent seeming guy. :(

Mar 8, 2014 8:02 AM

There comes a time when you have to avert your eyes while watching anime...This anime is one of them. Honestly, the normal sex was okay, but when it got to the creepy old men or S&M, I just had to skip it :| Overall, I liked the music but the plot lost me after main boy became a slut.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Aug 27, 2016 7:22 AM

This was pretty entertaining for me lol. I wanted Junya to leave the company and run away with the one nice guy in the whole ova. Instead he just fell in love with his pimp who tosses his booty from one old geezer to a butt rapist and etc. I loved it!

Feb 3, 2017 6:22 PM

wtf is this end... i want this 1,5 hour of my life back -.- (yeah, its 3am, and im watching yaoi, thats life)

Jul 13, 2017 10:57 PM

Wow. When the young Junya held the man and was even sleeping... I saw that as representing how Junya viewed his relationship with Honma; that Honma was there to guide him and comfort him.

Perhaps love really is that strange? Junya was not angry, when he learned that Honma has actually contacted Bill two weeks ago... Honma knew that Junya would have sex with Bill, instead of Honma himself. All Honma had to do was tell Junya "I love you" and have sex, and unfortunately, Junya was tied around Honma's finger. It's sad that Honma used Junya; Honma introduced Junya to having-sex-with-one's-clients-is-business, and then had Junya continue, to the point where Junya loves Honma enough, so that Junya would willingly take Honma's place. ;______; Wow.. Junya knows Honma used him, yet he still loved him...

When young Junya came back to the surface, after finding his jar, but no one was on the boat... To me, that symbolized Junya knowing that Honma was gone. Junya probably won't expect much from Honma anymore. :/ And when Junya kissed Fujita at the end and closed the curtains, where we then saw the jar left behind on the boat... Junya completely left behind the resistance - all of the innocence he had, prior to Honma's influence.

It was interesting to see Junya transition from a character who was sexually harassed, to someone who asserts that everything is now his choice. Junya has accepted that he relies on his body for business, without shame... Hmm... I don't know what to think of all of this.

But did Honma love Junya? I'm not sure. That romantic dinner did fool me into considering it initially, though... I am curious about what happened between Junya and Fujita at the end .____.

Oct 23, 2018 3:58 PM
fiane said:
What a world we live in, with stories ending like this.

Look at that glass case the small Jun dived in to grab. The firefly was gone. Gone after he threw it into the lake, gone, as well as his own purity.

Moral: the world sucks. No?

...yeahhh --__--

Apr 1, 4:51 PM

Okay but why are their legs longer than the extent of my will to live
Modified by megregoresoda, Apr 1, 4:56 PM

Today, 5:30 AM
Cloe900311 said:
Wow. When the young Junya held the man and was even sleeping... I saw that as representing how Junya viewed his relationship with Honma; that Honma was there to guide him and comfort him.

Perhaps love really is that strange? Junya was not angry, when he learned that Honma has actually contacted Bill two weeks ago... Honma knew that Junya would have sex with Bill, instead of Honma himself. All Honma had to do was tell Junya "I love you" and have sex, and unfortunately, Junya was tied around Honma's finger. It's sad that Honma used Junya; Honma introduced Junya to having-sex-with-one's-clients-is-business, and then had Junya continue, to the point where Junya loves Honma enough, so that Junya would willingly take Honma's place. ;______; Wow.. Junya knows Honma used him, yet he still loved him...

When young Junya came back to the surface, after finding his jar, but no one was on the boat... To me, that symbolized Junya knowing that Honma was gone. Junya probably won't expect much from Honma anymore. :/ And when Junya kissed Fujita at the end and closed the curtains, where we then saw the jar left behind on the boat... Junya completely left behind the resistance - all of the innocence he had, prior to Honma's influence.

It was interesting to see Junya transition from a character who was sexually harassed, to someone who asserts that everything is now his choice. Junya has accepted that he relies on his body for business, without shame... Hmm... I don't know what to think of all of this.

But did Honma love Junya? I'm not sure. That romantic dinner did fool me into considering it initially, though... I am curious about what happened between Junya and Fujita at the end .____.

Well said and totally agree.
I was hoping there was another episode that focuses more on his relationship with Fujita.