Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 197 198 [199]

Nov 4, 2017 3:49 AM

Tennouji said:
ManlyTear said:

IKR? I'm still way too calm, in a shockinly manner. Did this just happen? Not only the win itself but the 3-0? It's SKT we're talking about. And to top it all off, they STILL sang "Legends Never Die", followed by "Where Are You Now?". Coupled with Faker crying, understandably so. Well, SKT did look weaker than the norm this year, especially from bot lane's side. I'm not seeing Bang in SKT next year...

At any rate, I was kinda favoring SSG, so I'm pretty happy, yet still in shock of the 3-0.

Actually it's all Bang fucking the shit up and Huni being mediocre. I'm not a fan of SKT or Faker but I can tell Faker is doing better. I admit SKT lost due to mistakes but it can't also deny that SSG players are insanely good.

Looks like not even the best player in the world can carry a bad bot lane :D

Nov 4, 2017 5:54 AM

ManlyTear said:
Elanin said:
Unbelievable. I never believed SKT will lose 3-0

IKR? I'm still way too calm, in a shockinly manner. Did this just happen? Not only the win itself but the 3-0? It's SKT we're talking about. And to top it all off, they STILL sang "Legends Never Die", followed by "Where Are You Now?". Coupled with Faker crying, understandably so. Well, SKT did look weaker than the norm this year, especially from bot lane's side. I'm not seeing Bang in SKT next year...

At any rate, I was kinda favoring SSG, so I'm pretty happy, yet still in shock of the 3-0.

From the fact that SSG knocked out the Korean's favorite team Longzhu i were expecting them to have a chance against SKT but beating them 3-0 overcome my expectations.

MY

FAVORITE

【CHARACTERS💕】

Nov 4, 2017 10:01 AM
Faker just couldn't carry the whole team. That Bang is probably getting money for doing all that.

Nov 5, 2017 7:41 AM

faker honestly looked so devastated

Nov 5, 2017 1:23 PM

hey guys would anyone like to be friends on EUW? im looking for more friends on league.
It's not gay i swear...

Nov 5, 2017 2:49 PM

I'm playing on EUNE so we can't be friends, sorry :'(

The season is slowly going to end, so let's talk about the ranks - what rank you guys reached and what were you aiming for?

Nov 5, 2017 3:47 PM

Furrek said:

The season is slowly going to end, so let's talk about the ranks - what rank you guys reached and what were you aiming for?

was aiming for gold. i dont really play the game anymore, but hey at least im gold.

give me that free skin

Nov 5, 2017 5:19 PM

Furrek said:

I am playing on EUNE and i got Diamond on flex and on solo q :)

To be honest, i wanted SSG to win but after seeing Faker reaction makes me regret what i wanted >.< He deserves better team..

MY

FAVORITE

【CHARACTERS💕】

Nov 6, 2017 10:07 AM

10000 WHOOO! Boo ya baby
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".

Nov 6, 2017 3:38 PM

Aw i havent even noticed i've made the 10.000th post o.o

MY

FAVORITE

【CHARACTERS💕】

Nov 6, 2017 6:58 PM

Elanin said:
Furrek said:

I am playing on EUNE and i got Diamond on flex and on solo q :)

To be honest, i wanted SSG to win but after seeing Faker reaction makes me regret what i wanted >.< He deserves better team..

time 2 clone faker

Nov 8, 2017 4:52 AM

So the preseason has kicked in. How do you see it guys?

MY

FAVORITE

【CHARACTERS💕】

Nov 8, 2017 7:11 AM
Review Moderator
God Eater

So if I'm reading the site update page right, runes are now free? Thank god if so.

Nov 8, 2017 8:03 AM
Forum Moderator
submachine 銃

7 years later, 10k posts reached.

Continued here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1681728

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 197 198 [199]