Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2010 11:06 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Farewell, Yuka.
Really sucks to be you, but at least you got Mikan and Luna to accept you in the end.
Ku ku ku~
Oct 9, 2010 11:14 PM

Aug 2009
honestly my thought was...i didnt have any thoughts cuz i was so shocked.... seriously Tachibana sensei..no more tragedies..ive had enough when Yukihira died and Natsume had to part from Mikan once and Shiki's unrequited love towards Yuka and Naru constantly being abandoned by Yuka(well it was "not anymore" until now)......in some online manga sites, this manga is labeled as "Tragedy" along with Shoujo and stuff....

but seriously...i hope the mangaka doesnt kill Natsume...or i'm..IM!!! gonna get really sad TT^TT
Oct 10, 2010 3:32 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I can't believe she died . After all the misunderstandings , Mikan and Yuka finally connected with each other and she had to die ?! I mean seriously , poor Mikan , how can she get back to the cheerful side after all that she has learnt about her parents and now both are dead . This is just too sad .
Oct 10, 2010 10:57 AM

Nov 2008
Nooo!!!!

I'm happy that Luna finally faced the fact that ESP is despicable, but through the death of Yuka?! Like, that's terrible... ;_; This chapter is so bittersweet because of it though~ x3

Next chapter, gogogo! x)

aiwanani said:
but seriously...i hope the mangaka doesnt kill Natsume...or i'm..IM!!! gonna get really sad TT^TT

They're all gonna die someday. :/ I doubt Tachibana will kill Natsume so soon though. Because of Yuka's death, there's a lesser chance of Natsume dying, lol.

If she does though, I'm gonna cry buckets—no, oceans.
Silver_ribbonsOct 10, 2010 11:22 AM
Apr 8, 2011 4:22 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm well probably due to me catching up on this after such a long time, I don't really have any emotional attachment to Yuka at all, so I don't feel that sad. ^_^;

But really, I guess this sorta cleans things up a little. It was a bit too chaotic earlier with all these haphazard relationships. Now that one of the main binding sites of these relationships is gone, makes it a bit cleaner. Terrible for everyone though. :/

Interesting to see that he (forgot his name) impersonated Tsubasa. >__<
Jan 15, 2018 3:38 AM

Aug 2014
so they waste 40 chapters to try and make you like a character only to kill her 10 chapters later?

what a piece of crap this manga is..
Apr 23, 2022 2:24 PM

Feb 2009
lmao I'm sorry I'm so glad she's gone. I felt nothing for her character and they spent like 40 chapters trying to make me feel bad for her. Now Mikan hopefully won't be separated from Natsume?

gotta laugh at her randomly moving on to Naru for one night just to be reunited with her pedo teacher right after lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakuen Alice Chapter 43 Discussion

orangehouse - Sep 15, 2009

3 by Ice-Cube »»
Jul 23, 2023 4:07 PM

» Anime reboot?

tsunaomi - Jul 13, 2022

3 by Lucifrost »»
Jun 25, 2023 7:35 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Alice Chapter 72 Discussion

orangehouse - Sep 15, 2009

3 by Lukenzo »»
Sep 30, 2022 7:39 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Alice Chapter 2 Discussion

t_tomodachi22 - Jun 14, 2019

1 by Lukenzo »»
May 20, 2022 6:59 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Alice Chapter 180 Discussion

Mewana - Jul 9, 2013

49 by Droplet »»
Apr 24, 2022 1:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.